Literary Cabinet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Would you rather...?

Go down 
+11
Kaira
Jane
Tezcatlipoca
Kelsey
The Grammar Child
Tourterelle
Laura
BeautyBlitz
Paul
Zara Mikazuki
Louisa
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Number of posts : 6193
Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Would you rather...? Empty
PostSubject: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 5:38 am

I'll start off:

Would you rather massage your grandmother's feet or lick peanut butter off a hobo?
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

Number of posts : 4826
Location : The computer of the Biology Research Lab......procrastinating.
Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 6:43 am

Massage grandmother's feet.

Would you rather paint your room red or black?
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 6:51 am

Red. I like black but it seems too gloomy.

Would you rather dance in the woods naked or pay $300 for a small keychain?
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

Number of posts : 4826
Location : The computer of the Biology Research Lab......procrastinating.
Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 6:55 am

You know me too well! You can figure that one out on your own Very Happy

Would you rather travel to Latin America or to Africa?
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

Number of posts : 3518
Dictionary Definition : Dictionary Definition: Paul-One of the few male LC creatures known to exist, this specimen is one of the eldest in the LC universe. This specimen is known to work long hours but still makes time to commingle with fellow LC denizens. This being has a peculiar sense of humor and has been observed to shun smilies, although this aversion has been lessening as of late.
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 12:04 pm

I have already been to Africa so I guess I would rather travel to Latin America.

Would you rather try sky diving or scuba diving?
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 12:24 pm

Scuba diving because my fear of heights might suddenly be revisited.

Would you rather do the dishes or clean the whole house?
Back to top Go down
BeautyBlitz
Guru
Guru
BeautyBlitz

Number of posts : 1882
Dictionary Definition : Rodent - Homo Rodentiensis is a typical LC creature. Always ready to laugh about stupidity, this being has long occupied a special moderator status on the LC. As one of the very few LC creatures who actually can get and keep a partner, she is the object of constant envy. Though madness is not part of the average Rodents characteristics, this particular feature can at times be subject to change, especially when striken by severe sleep deprivation.
Awards : Would you rather...? 1st_place
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 12:29 pm

Do the dishes.

Would you rather pet a crocodile or shave your brothers back?
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 12:44 pm

Shave my brother's back. His back isn't very hairy and I know that shaving is sort of fun!

Would you rather eat cow's tongue or eat crocodile meat?
Back to top Go down
BeautyBlitz
Guru
Guru
BeautyBlitz

Dictionary Definition : Rodent - Homo Rodentiensis is a typical LC creature. Always ready to laugh about stupidity, this being has long occupied a special moderator status on the LC. As one of the very few LC creatures who actually can get and keep a partner, she is the object of constant envy. Though madness is not part of the average Rodents characteristics, this particular feature can at times be subject to change, especially when striken by severe sleep deprivation.

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 12:45 pm

I'd eat either one if I didn't know what they were. But, I'd have to go with crocodile meat. I don't like the idea of my food being able to taste me back!

Would you rather burn your favorite book or be hit by a car?
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

Dictionary Definition : Dictionary Definition: Paul-One of the few male LC creatures known to exist, this specimen is one of the eldest in the LC universe. This specimen is known to work long hours but still makes time to commingle with fellow LC denizens. This being has a peculiar sense of humor and has been observed to shun smilies, although this aversion has been lessening as of late.

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 1:06 pm

Both would hurt, but I would burn the book. I can always buy another copy, and I won't end up in the hospital (unless I was really careless) when all was said and done.

Would you rather be lost in the woods or in a bad neighborhood?
Back to top Go down
BeautyBlitz
Guru
Guru
BeautyBlitz

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 1:09 pm

in a bad neighborhood. Not all people are bad, I'm sure I could find someone who'd let me use their phone.

Would you rather be extremely constipated or have explosive diahrrea?
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

Number of posts : 2387
Dictionary Definition : Laura: Also known as "Solveig", her internet pseudonym, this female specimen of Homo Sapiens founded the Literary Cabinet world. One can spot "Laura," by the fun she has grading papers and drinking coffee, with triple coffee consumption ever since she quit smoking. Like another species, Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous, she enjoys picking at the extreme Twilight fans. This specimen is particularly fond of procrastinating, as most of the other species of the Literary Cabinet Universe are.

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 1:23 pm

Mariah - YUCK! My answer is... either as long as my doctor is old and ugly.

Would you rather walk barefoot in winter, or naked in summer?
Back to top Go down
https://literarycabinet.forumotion.com
BeautyBlitz
Guru
Guru
BeautyBlitz

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 1:27 pm

Barefoot in winter, provided I didn't have to go very far. I'm to shy to walk around naked in the summer, unless I was inside my own house with all the curtains shut.

Would you rather have a pin stuck in your hand or your foot?
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 1:33 pm

Hand. That has happened to me before. Laughing

Would you rather puke uncontrollably for five minutes or eat ketchup for life?
Back to top Go down
BeautyBlitz
Guru
Guru
BeautyBlitz

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 1:35 pm

I like food to much to only eat Ketchup forever. I'd rather puke.

Would you rather die in a plane crash or a train wreck?
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 1:40 pm

Train wreck. I don't like the feeling of when you go down from a very high place, sort of like a roller coaster going down; you feel like your heart's going up to your brain.

Would you rather give birth to octuplets or marry the oldest person alive?
Back to top Go down
BeautyBlitz
Guru
Guru
BeautyBlitz

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 1:42 pm

I'd rather marry the oldest person alive...at least that wouldn't have a very long duration. LOL!
8 babies is crazy!

Would you rather be a first time parent at 13 or 60?
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 1:48 pm

Tough, Mariah. Um, 60 years old, then. One of my greatest fears is being a teen mom/single mom/not ready to have a baby.

Would you rather get paid $3 for a year's worth of hard work or give up 1 million?
Back to top Go down
BeautyBlitz
Guru
Guru
BeautyBlitz

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 1:50 pm

Either way you're getting the short end of the stick..but...I'd rather give up a million, assuming I had a but load of other cash! Very Happy

Would you rather punch Stephenie Meyer in the face or kick her editor in the head?
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 1:53 pm

Ooh, ooh! I'd rather punch Stephenie Meyer. As much as her editor's also an idiot, SMeyer is more known and she's the one writing the crap. And goodness, what an ego that woman has!

Would you rather camp in the woods or hang out with droning old ladies?
Back to top Go down
BeautyBlitz
Guru
Guru
BeautyBlitz

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 1:55 pm

I'd rather camp in the woods.

Would you rather go out with Johnny Depp or Orlando Bloom (assuming both were single)?
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 1:57 pm

Johnny Depp! Orlando Bloom doesn't really turn me on.

Would you rather kiss a girl or kiss your worst enemy? (Assuming that you did have a worst enemy)
Back to top Go down
BeautyBlitz
Guru
Guru
BeautyBlitz

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 1:58 pm

Well, my worst enemy (I do have one) is a girl so I guess it doesn't matter.

Would you rather drink nothing but coffee forever or drink horse pee for one day?
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 2:20 pm

Well, my growth will be permanently stunted, but it's better than horse pee.

Would you rather milk a cow or bathe your dog?
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 2:50 pm

Bathe the dog. I know nothing about milking cows. Besides, all I can think of is that scene from the movie "Kingpin" where Woody Harrelson milks a cow on an Amish farm, only to discover way too late that it was not a cow that he milked, but a bull.

Would you rather (I say this with Mariah in mind) clean up baby poop or baby puke?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? Empty

Back to top Go down

Would you rather...?
Page 1 of 32Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 32  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Literary Cabinet :: Miscellaneous :: Games-
Jump to: