Literary Cabinet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Would you rather...?

Go down 
+11
Kaira
Jane
Tezcatlipoca
Kelsey
The Grammar Child
Tourterelle
Laura
BeautyBlitz
Paul
Zara Mikazuki
Louisa
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Number of posts : 6193
Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Would you rather...? - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 29 EmptyThu May 14, 2009 1:23 am

The latter.

Would you rather live in an eternally smelly and small apartment with annoying nosy neighbors or not have a house at all?
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Number of posts : 7942
Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 29 EmptyThu May 14, 2009 8:27 pm

The former, I guess.

Would you rather never drink water again or never drink milk again?
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 29 EmptyFri May 15, 2009 4:16 am

Tough, but I'll take the milk. Water is far more important.

Would you rather live with a hobo or have someone stalk you with bad intentions?
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

Number of posts : 3518
Dictionary Definition : Dictionary Definition: Paul-One of the few male LC creatures known to exist, this specimen is one of the eldest in the LC universe. This specimen is known to work long hours but still makes time to commingle with fellow LC denizens. This being has a peculiar sense of humor and has been observed to shun smilies, although this aversion has been lessening as of late.
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 29 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 5:05 pm

The stalker, only because, for me, the situation would be temporary. I would confront the stalker and put an end to it, one way or another. I would not want to live with someone who would drive me nuts for any protracted period of time.

Would you rather live a life of contemplation and solitude or a life full of crowds and overwhelming work that rewards you well but drives you nuts?
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 29 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 1:04 am

The former. I love having a life like that.

Would you rather be unlucky in love, constantly trying to find "the one," or unlucky when it comes to making friends?
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

Dictionary Definition : Dictionary Definition: Paul-One of the few male LC creatures known to exist, this specimen is one of the eldest in the LC universe. This specimen is known to work long hours but still makes time to commingle with fellow LC denizens. This being has a peculiar sense of humor and has been observed to shun smilies, although this aversion has been lessening as of late.

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 29 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 11:10 am

It has been my experience that "life-long" friends really do not exist. You may be friends with someone for many years, but over time, as your life and that person's life inevitably changes, you will drift apart and you will each make new friends that better suits your life at that time. I guess that makes my answer the latter, for I would rather have "the one", as it is put.

Would you rather live in a house with a view of a mountain range or a view of the sea?
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 29 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 3:27 pm

I love the sea, hate the mountains. So I guess I'll go with the sea. I love dolphins and my auntie's house in Florida has a view of the sea and if you come outside early in the morning, you can see the dolphins. It was amazing.

(You're right about that, Paul, about the "drifting apart" thing. It's already happening to me.)

Would you rather bathe in pancake syrup or melted ice cream?
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 29 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 5:02 pm

Talk about being sticky afterward! I guess I will take the melted ice cream, if I can wash it off before it starts to stink. I don't think that will be quite as sticky.

Would you rather, after you have discovered it, have a star named after you or a species of animal named after you?
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 29 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 11:21 pm

Both can die out, but I'll take the star. I love stars, and besides, it's pretty easy to make animals become endangered or extinct. Stars would probably take years before burning out.

Would you rather live during the "The Black Death" or "The Great Depression?"
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 29 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 11:11 am

The Great Depression. I would rather be destitute for a while, with a good chance of getting back on my feet in the future, than face almost certain death from a rampaging disease.

Would you rather have the ability to talk to animals or the ability to transport yourself from one place to another instantaneously?
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 29 EmptySat May 23, 2009 1:43 am

Teleport. My life would be so much easier. Razz

Would you rather have a big mansion with no TV and computer or a simple house with TV and comp?
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 29 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 3:52 pm

I'll take the latter (which I already have!).

Would you rather not age but gain no more knowledge, or be able to understand everything and age twice as fast?
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 29 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 11:34 pm

Understand everything and age twice as fast. Who cares about wrinkles when you've got brains?!

Would you rather be estranged from your parents or suffer from a painful and incurable disease?
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 29 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 5:50 pm

I'll be estranged, as much as it would hurt me, because there is always a chance of reconciliation. There is no cure for "incurable".

Would you rather work as a chef or a chauffeur?
Back to top Go down
Jane
Master
Master
Jane

Number of posts : 1077
Dictionary Definition : Jane: Also known as "Ally," "Allison," and "freshmeat," this female Homo Sapiens specimen has proven herself a strong member of the Literary Cabinet world. One can recognize "Jane" by her taste in, especially older, men, many of them classic fictional characters, as well as her distinct fear of drama class auditions. Like many of the other species in the Literary Cabinet Universe, she is crazy in her own right.

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 29 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 10:44 pm

Chauffer. Cooking sounds fun, but I'm not good around sharp knives.

Would you rather marry someone twenty years younger than you (after they're born, if you're under twenty) or twenty years older than you?
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 29 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 11:12 pm

Both are really creepy, but I'd take the younger. He'd still be good-looking while I rot in wrinkles, but what the hell!

Would you rather take 10 long math quizzes consecutively or drink beer nonstop for the next 1 hour?
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 29 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 7:00 pm

lol! I am perhaps the wrong one to answer that question...I'll leave it to you to discern my answer.

Would you rather have free reign to do whatever you wanted for an entire day or have a moderate dream realized over the course of a year?
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 29 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 11:21 pm

Free reign. That would be so cool.

Would you rather work for Apple or Microsoft?
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 29 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 4:41 pm

I don't know. It would depend on job security, a good benefits package, and decent pay.

Would you rather have front-row tickets to see your favorite performer in concert or be on hand to see your favorite actors shoot a scene for a movie?
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 29 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 12:12 am

I'd like the actors bit. I'm not much of a fan of concerts because most of the time you'd be standing up and the music is SO loud. Also, better chances of getting an autograph when you can see your favorite actor/actress shooting a scene.

Would you rather be betrayed by someone you trusted or be the one to betray?
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 29 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 1:22 pm

Betrayed by someone I trust, because then I would still feel good about myself.

Would you rather live in a luxurious penthouse apartment in the city or a big, roomy house in the country?
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 29 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 10:42 pm

Luxurious penthouse in the city. I dislike the countryside.

Would you rather give a speech in front of one million people or perform in America's Got Talent?
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 29 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 4:45 pm

Give a speech in front of one million. I would rather mess up in front of one million than in front of a televised audience of several million.

Would you rather travel to distant worlds or invent something that makes you millions?
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 29 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 5:29 pm

Hm, considering that both have consequences that could kill me, yet also have wonderful perks, I decided to choose to travel to distant worlds. I love traveling and it'd be interesting to see all those wonders out there.

Would you rather live an inhumanly boring and unexcited life or a life filled with never-ending drama?
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 29 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 3:52 pm

I have no patience for drama. I'll take boring and try to make it interesting.

Would you rather learn how to pilot a plane or sail a sailboat?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

Would you rather...?
Page 29 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Literary Cabinet :: Miscellaneous :: Games-
Jump to: