Literary Cabinet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Would you rather...?

Go down 
+11
Kaira
Jane
Tezcatlipoca
Kelsey
The Grammar Child
Tourterelle
Laura
BeautyBlitz
Paul
Zara Mikazuki
Louisa
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Paul
Admin
Paul

Number of posts : 3518
Dictionary Definition : Dictionary Definition: Paul-One of the few male LC creatures known to exist, this specimen is one of the eldest in the LC universe. This specimen is known to work long hours but still makes time to commingle with fellow LC denizens. This being has a peculiar sense of humor and has been observed to shun smilies, although this aversion has been lessening as of late.
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Would you rather...? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 2:15 pm

Die young. I think immortality would drive one to insanity.

Would you rather eat ice cream on a hot summer day or drink hot chocolate on a cold winter day?
Back to top Go down
BeautyBlitz
Guru
Guru
BeautyBlitz

Number of posts : 1882
Dictionary Definition : Rodent - Homo Rodentiensis is a typical LC creature. Always ready to laugh about stupidity, this being has long occupied a special moderator status on the LC. As one of the very few LC creatures who actually can get and keep a partner, she is the object of constant envy. Though madness is not part of the average Rodents characteristics, this particular feature can at times be subject to change, especially when striken by severe sleep deprivation.
Awards : Would you rather...? - Page 3 1st_place
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 4:18 pm

Definately ice cream!!!!

Would you rather buy a new car or go on a shopping spree?
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

Number of posts : 4826
Location : The computer of the Biology Research Lab......procrastinating.
Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 5:13 pm

Fuck. I'd rather do neither and invest the money. But if I had to choose, the shopping spree. Because the value of a new car drops ridiculously within minutes of driving it off the lot. I'd lose more than just the money I spent. I'd be losing maybe 90% of my investment as well. As least I can choose what I want in a shopping spree.

Would you rather solve a ridiculous math problem or read the most esoteric book ever?
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

Dictionary Definition : Dictionary Definition: Paul-One of the few male LC creatures known to exist, this specimen is one of the eldest in the LC universe. This specimen is known to work long hours but still makes time to commingle with fellow LC denizens. This being has a peculiar sense of humor and has been observed to shun smilies, although this aversion has been lessening as of late.

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 6:36 pm

Read the book. Math and I do not get along (sorry, Zara).

Would you rather pet a snake or a cockroach?
Back to top Go down
The Grammar Child
Aspiring newbie
Aspiring newbie
The Grammar Child

Number of posts : 99
Dictionary Definition : The Fionacus-Grammaticus-Childicus is probably the youngest species known to the LC universe. Although she is one of the more advanced species in her own world (highous schoolicus), she can often be found asking questions about many things in the LC forum. This species of homo sapien is also known to be slightly over-excitable in the chatbox, sometimes to the point of throwing shoes. Much like a young puppy, she can be hyperactive and irritating - and yet, somehow, she can extremely lovable too.
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 8:39 pm

Snake! I could look all evil and wear one round my neck like a scarf.

Would you rather hibernate for the whole of winter or stay awake for the whole of summer?
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 9:18 pm

That's too easy. I'll hibernate for the whole winter, thank you very much.

Would you rather add another Christmas to the year or another holiday?
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Number of posts : 7942
Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 9:21 pm

I think I'd like to add a different holiday. Perhaps Nude Day, where we all rip off our clothes and run through the streets, waving our arms and screaming like lunatics. Wink

Would you rather be immortal or have the ability to time travel?
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 10:14 pm

Time travel, definitely. I would never want to be immortal.

Would you rather watch your favorite movie five times in a row or read your favorite book three times in a row?
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 11:21 pm

Read my favorite book 3 times in a row.

Would you rather go to a water park or an amusement park?
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 2:20 am

Water park for the win! Especially in hot, dry DFW!

Would you rather die in water (drowning) or fire (burning)?
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 3:23 am

I am 100% sure I would rather drown.

Would you rather die by being pushed off a high building or being hit by a car?
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Guru
Guru
Kelsey

Number of posts : 2780
Dictionary Definition : Kelsey-- Frequently called "Kels," this female specimen of Homo Sapiens belongs to the Literary Cabinet universe. Although she is a young member, she has shown her maturity to be above other species, sometimes. "Kelsey" can behave quite crazy in her own right. One of her most noticeable traits is paranoia and knowledge of trolls.

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 3:42 am

Depends on whom is pushing me off and how high the building is, though I'd probably go for the building.

Would you rather hug a polar bear or a cactus?
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 4:58 am

I'll take the cactus.

Would you rather quit the Games section of this forum or the Chatbox?
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 5:00 am

Err....that's hard. I guess the games, because I can play games with y'all in the forum!

Would you rather give up TV or computers for the rest of your life?
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 5:03 am

I don't even have to think about that one. TV, for sure.

Would you rather visit Europe or Asia?
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 5:17 am

Europe. I haven't been there and Asia's too crowded and dirty for me.

Would you rather answer the "Would you rather...?" thread or the "Have you ever...?" thread, assuming you can only respond to one?
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 5:23 am

Well, most people would say "Would you rather...?" considering it isn't mine, and the idea is better. So, I guess I'll go with the "Would you rather...?" thread.

Would you rather eat only fruits or only vegetables?
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 5:24 am

Hmm....only vegetables, I think.

Would you rather be angry or sad for the rest of your life?
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Guru
Guru
Kelsey

Dictionary Definition : Kelsey-- Frequently called "Kels," this female specimen of Homo Sapiens belongs to the Literary Cabinet universe. Although she is a young member, she has shown her maturity to be above other species, sometimes. "Kelsey" can behave quite crazy in her own right. One of her most noticeable traits is paranoia and knowledge of trolls.

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 5:26 am

Sad. It's possible to tolerate a sad person.

Would you rather say "I love you" or "I love you, too?"
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 5:27 am

"I love you" would take more courage, but would seem more sincere. I guess I'll go with that.

Would you rather die or have someone die for you? Razz
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Guru
Guru
Kelsey

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 5:28 am

Die.

Would you rather wear rain boots or snow boots?
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 5:49 am

Snow boots! Since I miss the snow sniff

Would you rather wear 5 layers of thick clothing on a 110 degree day, or wear a tank and shorts on a 0 degree day?
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Guru
Guru
Kelsey

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 6:26 am

Tank top and shorts in 0 degrees for sure.

Would you rather break a leg or an arm?
Back to top Go down
BeautyBlitz
Guru
Guru
BeautyBlitz

Number of posts : 1882
Dictionary Definition : Rodent - Homo Rodentiensis is a typical LC creature. Always ready to laugh about stupidity, this being has long occupied a special moderator status on the LC. As one of the very few LC creatures who actually can get and keep a partner, she is the object of constant envy. Though madness is not part of the average Rodents characteristics, this particular feature can at times be subject to change, especially when striken by severe sleep deprivation.
Awards : Would you rather...? - Page 3 1st_place
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 10:35 am

A leg...I've always wanted crutches...I don't know why.

Would you rather be bitten by spiders or fire ants?
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Number of posts : 6193
Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 10:51 am

Fire ants. Although the ant's bite is itchy as hell, it's a lot safer than a spider's bite.

Would you rather sing in front of 3 million people or dance for them?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Would you rather...?
Page 3 of 32Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 32  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Literary Cabinet :: Miscellaneous :: Games-
Jump to: