Literary Cabinet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Would you rather...?

Go down 
+11
Kaira
Jane
Tezcatlipoca
Kelsey
The Grammar Child
Tourterelle
Laura
BeautyBlitz
Paul
Zara Mikazuki
Louisa
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
BeautyBlitz
Guru
Guru
BeautyBlitz

Number of posts : 1882
Dictionary Definition : Rodent - Homo Rodentiensis is a typical LC creature. Always ready to laugh about stupidity, this being has long occupied a special moderator status on the LC. As one of the very few LC creatures who actually can get and keep a partner, she is the object of constant envy. Though madness is not part of the average Rodents characteristics, this particular feature can at times be subject to change, especially when striken by severe sleep deprivation.
Awards : Would you rather...? - Page 4 1st_place
Registration date : 2008-12-02

Would you rather...? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 10:54 am

Either way I'd be completely embarassed. But...I'll go with dance.

Would you rather pilot a plane or boat?
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Number of posts : 6193
Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 11:05 am

Ooh, either way they all have so many...buttons...I choose plane because when I crash it, it'd be a very quick death, unlike in boats when you still have to struggle before you drown.

Would you rather drown or be beheaded?
Back to top Go down
BeautyBlitz
Guru
Guru
BeautyBlitz

Dictionary Definition : Rodent - Homo Rodentiensis is a typical LC creature. Always ready to laugh about stupidity, this being has long occupied a special moderator status on the LC. As one of the very few LC creatures who actually can get and keep a partner, she is the object of constant envy. Though madness is not part of the average Rodents characteristics, this particular feature can at times be subject to change, especially when striken by severe sleep deprivation.

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 12:30 pm

Beheaded. Drowning takes to long.

Would you rather be shot with a bullet or an arrow?
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 12:36 pm

A bullet. It's pretty small compared to the arrow.

Would you rather pay for water bills or electricity bills?
Back to top Go down
BeautyBlitz
Guru
Guru
BeautyBlitz

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 12:38 pm

Electricity. I hate paying for water, it makes no sense. It's one of the most natural things out there and they see the need to charge people for it.

Would you rather fart really loudly and smelly in public with lots of people around, or vomit infront of your crush?
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 12:45 pm

Oh, God. I'd rather fart. I can always pretend and go, "Wow, who the heck farted? Someone open a frigging window!"

Would you rather keep or tell a secret?
Back to top Go down
BeautyBlitz
Guru
Guru
BeautyBlitz

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 12:48 pm

I'd rather keep a secret...you can always taunt people with it later.

Would you rather get taunted or poked in the eye?
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 1:07 pm

Poked in the eye, for sure. I don't envy what Paul and Laura are feeling.

Would you rather eat very hot chili or suffer a hangover?
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

Number of posts : 3518
Dictionary Definition : Dictionary Definition: Paul-One of the few male LC creatures known to exist, this specimen is one of the eldest in the LC universe. This specimen is known to work long hours but still makes time to commingle with fellow LC denizens. This being has a peculiar sense of humor and has been observed to shun smilies, although this aversion has been lessening as of late.
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 4:09 pm

Having done both I'll take the chili for the win.

Would you rather sit for two hours at a boring lecture or spend ten minutes in a room where someone was raking their fingernails down a chalkboard?
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

Number of posts : 4826
Location : The computer of the Biology Research Lab......procrastinating.
Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 4:19 pm

2 hours at the boring lecture. Since I have perfect pitch, any screeching, out-of-tune sound puts me over the edge.

Would you rather dye your hair lime green or hot pink?

(Awesome picture, by the way, Paul! I love it!)
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Guru
Guru
Kelsey

Number of posts : 2780
Dictionary Definition : Kelsey-- Frequently called "Kels," this female specimen of Homo Sapiens belongs to the Literary Cabinet universe. Although she is a young member, she has shown her maturity to be above other species, sometimes. "Kelsey" can behave quite crazy in her own right. One of her most noticeable traits is paranoia and knowledge of trolls.
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 4:42 pm

Hot pink I think, despite my love of green. Green dye eventually would make my hair look disgusting, whereas pink would just give it a strange tint once faded.

Would you rather go completely bald at 60 or go completely gray at 40?
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

Number of posts : 3518
Dictionary Definition : Dictionary Definition: Paul-One of the few male LC creatures known to exist, this specimen is one of the eldest in the LC universe. This specimen is known to work long hours but still makes time to commingle with fellow LC denizens. This being has a peculiar sense of humor and has been observed to shun smilies, although this aversion has been lessening as of late.
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 7:21 pm

Looks like it's up to me to field this one! Razz

Well, since I'm already over forty, I can say my hair is not completely gray yet. Having said that, I am well on my way to being bald by sixty. Damn family baldness genes! Mad

Would you rather wake up at 3:00 a.m. every morning or go to bed at 7:00 p.m. every night?
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Number of posts : 7942
Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 9:19 pm

I would rather go to bed at 7:00 p.m. every night. Even if I miss out on a lot then, I'll always feel well-rested!

Would you rather be an artist or royalty in Renaissance times?
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 12:47 am

I'll take royalty. Emphasis on the RICH.

Would you rather be deaf or blind?
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Guru
Guru
Kelsey

Dictionary Definition : Kelsey-- Frequently called "Kels," this female specimen of Homo Sapiens belongs to the Literary Cabinet universe. Although she is a young member, she has shown her maturity to be above other species, sometimes. "Kelsey" can behave quite crazy in her own right. One of her most noticeable traits is paranoia and knowledge of trolls.

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 1:50 am

This is really hard for me to answer. I NEED both to read and hear music. They're both very much a part of what I am. I also need to see and hear people to figure out what was going on. I suppose I pick deaf, because I could still read, take care of myself, and use a computer. I suppose I could still listen to heavy-bass music, except that I'd be feeling it.

Would you rather do without snacks or desserts?
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 1:56 am

I would rather do without desserts, I think.

Would you rather be extremely short or extremely tall?
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Guru
Guru
Kelsey

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 2:41 am

Extremely short, as long as I was over 4'7". Anything shorter than that and I'd want to be tall.

Would you rather have plastic plants or dead plants?
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 2:55 am

Plastic plants. I love plants, but not dead ones!

Would you rather have a flower garden or a vegetable garden?
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 3:04 am

Vegetable garden. It's more useful.

Would you rather learn another instrument or learn a foreign language?
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 4:02 am

I already speak French and English, but I don't play an instrument, so I'll choose the instrument.

Would you rather play the violin or the cello?
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Guru
Guru
Kelsey

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 4:36 am

A violin can make me cry and send shivers down my spine. A cello's never done that to me, though I love the sound. Violin.

Would you rather be obnoxious and know you annoyed everyone around you or be annoyed by everyone around you because they're obnoxious? Constantly, that is.
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 5:44 am

I'd rather be the one being annoyed. Believe me, I am annoyed constantly.

Would you rather have haters or lovers?
Back to top Go down
BeautyBlitz
Guru
Guru
BeautyBlitz

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 10:10 am

I'd rather have haters. Too many lovers sounds dirty.

Would you rather spend a week at the spa or a day at the beach?
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 12:58 pm

A week at the spa, even though I would love the beach. A week of relaxation is better than 1 day!

Would you rather eat waffles or pancakes?
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 1:42 pm

Pancakes. I rarely have waffles. What's the difference anyway? You pour syrup and put butter at both.

Would you rather have a moon named after you or discover a very rare star?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Would you rather...?
Page 4 of 32Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18 ... 32  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Literary Cabinet :: Miscellaneous :: Games-
Jump to: