Literary Cabinet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group

Go down 
+5
Kelsey
Zara Mikazuki
BeautyBlitz
Tourterelle
Laura
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Jane
Master
Master
Jane

Number of posts : 1077
Dictionary Definition : Jane: Also known as "Ally," "Allison," and "freshmeat," this female Homo Sapiens specimen has proven herself a strong member of the Literary Cabinet world. One can recognize "Jane" by her taste in, especially older, men, many of them classic fictional characters, as well as her distinct fear of drama class auditions. Like many of the other species in the Literary Cabinet Universe, she is crazy in her own right.
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 38 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 12:39 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

Well, if you think about it, all of us on here ARE nutcases...

lol! They should be proud of it!

Thank you, thank you. I feel honoured. I hereby pronounce us the finest collection of nutcases I've ever seen.

Heck yeah!

This calls for a mature civilized thank you PINK DANCING PARADING ELEPHANTS!

elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant

You know, it's a good thing those elephants are girls....
elephant elephant elephant
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

Number of posts : 4826
Location : The computer of the Biology Research Lab......procrastinating.
Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 38 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 12:31 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

Thank you, thank you. I feel honoured. I hereby pronounce us the finest collection of nutcases I've ever seen.

Heck yeah!

elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant

YAY!!!
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Number of posts : 7942
Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 38 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 12:28 am

Solveig wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

Heck yeah!

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 38 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 12:27 am

Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Jane wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Jane wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
I'm Kelsey, and I'm a procras-- I'm gonna go eat spaghetti, then I'll finish this post.
Be right back after my dinner break.

I'm not a procratinator. Granted, I should be studying for my AP exam, and it wouldn't hurt to read the chapters my teacher assigned today, and I could be doing my chores...but I don't have a problem. I can start anytime I want.

What AP exam(s) are you preparing for? Can you believe I have 7 this year that I'm taking? I'm such an idiot.

I'm just taking one AP class...AP Human Geography. I want the college credit, so I'm really trying to do well in that class.

And I don't think you can be in seven AP classes and be considered an idiot (or anything less than a genius, really).

To date, I plan on having 14 of them by the time I graduate. I take all of them for one of two reasons: either I hate the class so much that I never want to see it again (US History) or I love it so much that I want to advance further in that field and not waste my time on the basics (Spanish Lit and Calculus).

Oh...and I'm an idiot for actually taking all of them and procrastinating at the same time...

BWAHAHA.

Calculus. You weirdo, you. lol!

Must I remind you about YOUR signature?

Yes, yes, I know.

I called you the weirdo lovingly, though. You people actually DO think I'm nuts! lol!

...said the nuttiest nutcase of all. geek

...said the JEALOUS JANE! Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

Number of posts : 2387
Dictionary Definition : Laura: Also known as "Solveig", her internet pseudonym, this female specimen of Homo Sapiens founded the Literary Cabinet world. One can spot "Laura," by the fun she has grading papers and drinking coffee, with triple coffee consumption ever since she quit smoking. Like another species, Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous, she enjoys picking at the extreme Twilight fans. This specimen is particularly fond of procrastinating, as most of the other species of the Literary Cabinet Universe are.
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 38 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 12:26 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

Back to top Go down
https://literarycabinet.forumotion.com
Jane
Master
Master
Jane

Dictionary Definition : Jane: Also known as "Ally," "Allison," and "freshmeat," this female Homo Sapiens specimen has proven herself a strong member of the Literary Cabinet world. One can recognize "Jane" by her taste in, especially older, men, many of them classic fictional characters, as well as her distinct fear of drama class auditions. Like many of the other species in the Literary Cabinet Universe, she is crazy in her own right.

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 38 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 12:26 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Jane wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Jane wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
I'm Kelsey, and I'm a procras-- I'm gonna go eat spaghetti, then I'll finish this post.

I'm not a procratinator. Granted, I should be studying for my AP exam, and it wouldn't hurt to read the chapters my teacher assigned today, and I could be doing my chores...but I don't have a problem. I can start anytime I want.

What AP exam(s) are you preparing for? Can you believe I have 7 this year that I'm taking? I'm such an idiot.

I'm just taking one AP class...AP Human Geography. I want the college credit, so I'm really trying to do well in that class.

And I don't think you can be in seven AP classes and be considered an idiot (or anything less than a genius, really).

To date, I plan on having 14 of them by the time I graduate. I take all of them for one of two reasons: either I hate the class so much that I never want to see it again (US History) or I love it so much that I want to advance further in that field and not waste my time on the basics (Spanish Lit and Calculus).

Oh...and I'm an idiot for actually taking all of them and procrastinating at the same time...

BWAHAHA.

Yes, yes, I know.

I called you the weirdo lovingly, though. You people actually DO think I'm nuts! lol!

...said the nuttiest nutcase of all. geek
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 38 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 12:24 am

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Jane wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Jane wrote:
Kelsey wrote:

BWAHAHA.

Yes, yes, I know.

Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 38 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 12:23 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Jane wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Jane wrote:
Kelsey wrote:

BWAHAHA.

Yes, yes, I know.

Back to top Go down
Jane
Master
Master
Jane

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 38 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 12:22 am

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Jane wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Jane wrote:
Kelsey wrote:

Calculus....sounds smart.
And procrastinating does not make one an idiot. Some people just work better under the pressure of a last-minute study session/essay/project. That's my excuse, anyway, and I'm sticking to it.
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 38 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 12:22 am

Solveig wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

Fourteen??? It doesn't sound like a breeze, to take that many... Heck, I don't do as many classes per week! (I average twelve... making me one of the more ambitious students.)

Tadah! ANNOUNCEMENT: Have successfully corrected sixteen English essays and eight history assignments. Am brilliant.

Oh dang. Is past 1am, and I need to get up at six.

You procrastinator you..........and on the procrastination thread too.

Congratulations, though. Essays take a while to grade (or so I've heard)... clapping
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 38 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 12:21 am

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Jane wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Jane wrote:
Kelsey wrote:

BWAHAHA.

Yes, yes, I know.

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 38 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 12:21 am

Solveig wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

Fourteen??? It doesn't sound like a breeze, to take that many... Heck, I don't do as many classes per week! (I average twelve... making me one of the more ambitious students.)

Tadah! ANNOUNCEMENT: Have successfully corrected sixteen English essays and eight history assignments. Am brilliant.

Congrats! elephant clapping

I'm still working on my collage and my math...
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 38 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 12:20 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Jane wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Jane wrote:
Kelsey wrote:

BWAHAHA.

Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

Dictionary Definition : Laura: Also known as "Solveig", her internet pseudonym, this female specimen of Homo Sapiens founded the Literary Cabinet world. One can spot "Laura," by the fun she has grading papers and drinking coffee, with triple coffee consumption ever since she quit smoking. Like another species, Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous, she enjoys picking at the extreme Twilight fans. This specimen is particularly fond of procrastinating, as most of the other species of the Literary Cabinet Universe are.

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 38 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 12:20 am

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 38 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 12:19 am

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Jane wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Jane wrote:
Kelsey wrote:

BWAHAHA.

Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 38 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 12:17 am

Jane wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Jane wrote:
Kelsey wrote:

Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 38 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 12:15 am

Solveig wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Jane wrote:
Kelsey wrote:

Um... can someone explain to the stupid foreigner what an AP exam is?

AP stands for "Advanced Placement". It is a program created by College Board (the people who make the SAT) designed to let high school students start taking college classes while still in high school. They are available in all sorts of subjects ranging from French language to Calculus-based physics and Art History. There are like 40-ish available. This is actually a worldwide thing, even though most of the testers are in the US.

It's a great way to test out of introductory courses. You can also save money and graduate in less time.

Last edited by Zara Sahana 007 on Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jane
Master
Master
Jane

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 38 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 12:14 am

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Jane wrote:
Kelsey wrote:

Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 38 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 12:11 am

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Jane wrote:
Kelsey wrote:

Um... can someone explain to the stupid foreigner what an AP exam is?
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 38 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 12:10 am

Jane wrote:
Kelsey wrote:

Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 38 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 12:07 am

Jane wrote:
Kelsey wrote:

Yes... just like smokers can stop smoking any time they want Wink
Back to top Go down
Jane
Master
Master
Jane

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 38 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 12:05 am

Kelsey wrote:

Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 38 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 12:05 am

Kelsey wrote:

Have I told you how much I love you Kelsey? lol!
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 38 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 12:04 am

Kelsey wrote:
roflmao roflmao roflmao
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Guru
Guru
Kelsey

Number of posts : 2780
Dictionary Definition : Kelsey-- Frequently called "Kels," this female specimen of Homo Sapiens belongs to the Literary Cabinet universe. Although she is a young member, she has shown her maturity to be above other species, sometimes. "Kelsey" can behave quite crazy in her own right. One of her most noticeable traits is paranoia and knowledge of trolls.

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 38 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 12:02 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next