Literary Cabinet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group

Go down 
+5
Kelsey
Zara Mikazuki
BeautyBlitz
Tourterelle
Laura
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Laura
Admin
Laura

Number of posts : 2387
Dictionary Definition : Laura: Also known as "Solveig", her internet pseudonym, this female specimen of Homo Sapiens founded the Literary Cabinet world. One can spot "Laura," by the fun she has grading papers and drinking coffee, with triple coffee consumption ever since she quit smoking. Like another species, Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous, she enjoys picking at the extreme Twilight fans. This specimen is particularly fond of procrastinating, as most of the other species of the Literary Cabinet Universe are.
Registration date : 2008-12-02

Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 37 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 10:36 pm

Tourterelle wrote:

I'll live! Laughing

Phew! I was worried about that! As for ice cold... I'm just having a date with Ben and Jerry. V. nice guys... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://literarycabinet.forumotion.com
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Number of posts : 7942
Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 37 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 10:29 pm

Solveig wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Solveig wrote:
lol! lol! lol!

Brain just kicked in. THAT'S what you meant. Argh. I'm so dense sometimes.

lol! lol!

Little late there, Solveig!

So, I'm bitter cold. I had to WALK home on negative degree weather with wind; MILES of walking. My brother's car wouldn't work, and quite literally EVERYONE we know with a car couldn't make it.

I'm can't stop shivering still, and my legs and toes are bright red.

Sounds like time for a hot tub? I thought about having a nice bath myself, but I'm too tired. I'd probably fall asleep and drown. drunken

Maybe...I still can't stop shivering.

Is that like a sign of pneumonia or something? lol! lol!

No... more a sign of cold - I guess Suspect

Frostnip, I think. I was joking about pneumonia.

I'll live! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

Dictionary Definition : Laura: Also known as "Solveig", her internet pseudonym, this female specimen of Homo Sapiens founded the Literary Cabinet world. One can spot "Laura," by the fun she has grading papers and drinking coffee, with triple coffee consumption ever since she quit smoking. Like another species, Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous, she enjoys picking at the extreme Twilight fans. This specimen is particularly fond of procrastinating, as most of the other species of the Literary Cabinet Universe are.

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 37 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 10:24 pm

Tourterelle wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Solveig wrote:
lol! lol! lol!

lol! lol!

So, I'm bitter cold. I had to WALK home on negative degree weather with wind; MILES of walking. My brother's car wouldn't work, and quite literally EVERYONE we know with a car couldn't make it.

Sounds like time for a hot tub? I thought about having a nice bath myself, but I'm too tired. I'd probably fall asleep and drown. drunken

No... more a sign of cold - I guess Suspect
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 37 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 10:19 pm

Solveig wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Solveig wrote:
lol! lol! lol!

lol! lol!

Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 37 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 10:18 pm

Tourterelle wrote:
Solveig wrote:
lol! lol! lol!

lol! lol!

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 37 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 10:14 pm

Solveig wrote:
lol! lol! lol!

lol! lol!

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 37 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 10:10 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Oh, damn. I'm going to have to catch up at LC, too.

My name is Louisa, and I'm a procrastinator, but not a very extreme one. My parents taught me that I should do the things I must do before going out and having fun. Now I occasionally break that rule, especially if the assignments are way too easy like English, Religion, Filipino, History. Sometimes I don't study at all. But with a school as tough as mine, you cannot afford to procrastinate, not unless you want to stay behind.

Louisa! I haven't seen you in ages.
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 37 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 10:02 pm

So... how's life?
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Number of posts : 6193
Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 37 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 8:58 pm

Solveig wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

My name is Louisa, and I'm a procrastinator, but not a very extreme one. My parents taught me that I should do the things I must do before going out and having fun. Now I occasionally break that rule, especially if the assignments are way too easy like English, Religion, Filipino, History. Sometimes I don't study at all. But with a school as tough as mine, you cannot afford to procrastinate, not unless you want to stay behind.

lol! This is just a wild guess, but I think catching up here will be the easiest assignment on your list Very Happy

lol! Probably, though my visits here will be fluctuating until Wednesday next week. (Last Chinese test. HOORAH!) On and off, on and off...
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 37 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 8:54 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:

lol! This is just a wild guess, but I think catching up here will be the easiest assignment on your list Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Number of posts : 6193
Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 37 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 8:51 pm

Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 37 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 12:53 am

lol! lol! lol!

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 37 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 12:52 am

Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

Well, if you think about it, all of us on here ARE nutcases...

lol! They should be proud of it!

Thank you, thank you. I feel honoured. I hereby pronounce us the finest collection of nutcases I've ever seen.

Heck yeah!

This calls for a mature civilized thank you PINK DANCING PARADING ELEPHANTS!

elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant

You know, it's a good thing those elephants are girls....
elephant elephant elephant

Such a dirty mind, Jane! I might have to waggle my finger disapprovingly at you! Laughing

You're right though. We don't want any elephant parts flappin' around.

Not dirty, just overly observant. Besides, no one at our school can get through lunch without several "that's dirty" or "that's what she said" moments. Their influence was bound to rub off to some degree...

Oh, we get those phrases a lot too; especially "That's what she said" and "Your FACE is ____"

Worst one: I was in one of my classes which is (similar to a speech class) and my teacher said something along the lines of "You know, this is really an oral class. You have to do things here, you know? Sometimes they're long so it can be tough, but..." etc. She was talking about some project we had to read aloud, I think. Anyway, you should have heard practically everyone whisper "That's what SHE said!"

We were at lunch the other day and my two friends were sharing a slushie. He stole the slushie while she was drinking from the straw, and she goes, "The juice was just about to come out when he flicked it away." That was the worst one I've heard in a while.

lol!

Shows how immature I am, but I thought that was HILARIOUS.
Back to top Go down
Jane
Master
Master
Jane

Number of posts : 1077
Dictionary Definition : Jane: Also known as "Ally," "Allison," and "freshmeat," this female Homo Sapiens specimen has proven herself a strong member of the Literary Cabinet world. One can recognize "Jane" by her taste in, especially older, men, many of them classic fictional characters, as well as her distinct fear of drama class auditions. Like many of the other species in the Literary Cabinet Universe, she is crazy in her own right.

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 37 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 12:52 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

Thank you, thank you. I feel honoured. I hereby pronounce us the finest collection of nutcases I've ever seen.

Heck yeah!

elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant

Such a dirty mind, Jane! I might have to waggle my finger disapprovingly at you! Laughing

Not dirty, just overly observant. Besides, no one at our school can get through lunch without several "that's dirty" or "that's what she said" moments. Their influence was bound to rub off to some degree...

Oh, we get those phrases a lot too; especially "That's what she said" and "Your FACE is ____"

Worst one: I was in one of my classes which is (similar to a speech class) and my teacher said something along the lines of "You know, this is really an oral class. You have to do things here, you know? Sometimes they're long so it can be tough, but..." etc. She was talking about some project we had to read aloud, I think. Anyway, you should have heard practically everyone whisper "That's what SHE said!"

We were at lunch the other day and my two friends were sharing a slushie. He stole the slushie while she was drinking from the straw, and she goes, "The juice was just about to come out when he flicked it away." That was the worst one I've heard in a while.
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 37 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 12:50 am

Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
"Waggle" is such a strange word. It sounds dirty or something.

I ate my spaghetti, and now I must say that I am Kelsey, and I am a procrastinator.

Waggle waggle waggley WAGGLE!

Hm. I'm Nicholle. I had pizza. I'm still procrastinating.

Ew. That does sound dirty.
Please tell us, Nicholle, what exactly is a waggley waggle?

Oh, I think you KNOW what a waggely waggle is. Wink

*wiggles eyebrows and waggles finger at the mention of waggely waggles*

WAGGLEY WAGGLE!
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Guru
Guru
Kelsey

Number of posts : 2780
Dictionary Definition : Kelsey-- Frequently called "Kels," this female specimen of Homo Sapiens belongs to the Literary Cabinet universe. Although she is a young member, she has shown her maturity to be above other species, sometimes. "Kelsey" can behave quite crazy in her own right. One of her most noticeable traits is paranoia and knowledge of trolls.

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 37 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 12:49 am

Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:

I ate my spaghetti, and now I must say that I am Kelsey, and I am a procrastinator.

"Waggle" is a word. To waggle. Apparently there's something called a "waggle dance," and I'm not looking into that, but I have no idea what a "waggley waggle" is.
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 37 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 12:48 am

Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

Heck yeah!

Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 37 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 12:48 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:

Tsas. Naughty girl Very Happy I have successfully overcome my procrastination... If you don't count that I'm procrastinating on sleep right now. Although I have to get up in... wait, must remember basic calculation... four and a half hours.
Back to top Go down
Jane
Master
Master
Jane

Dictionary Definition : Jane: Also known as "Ally," "Allison," and "freshmeat," this female Homo Sapiens specimen has proven herself a strong member of the Literary Cabinet world. One can recognize "Jane" by her taste in, especially older, men, many of them classic fictional characters, as well as her distinct fear of drama class auditions. Like many of the other species in the Literary Cabinet Universe, she is crazy in her own right.

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 37 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 12:46 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:

Back to top Go down
Jane
Master
Master
Jane

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 37 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 12:45 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

Heck yeah!

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 37 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 12:44 am

Kelsey wrote:

Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Guru
Guru
Kelsey

Number of posts : 2780
Dictionary Definition : Kelsey-- Frequently called "Kels," this female specimen of Homo Sapiens belongs to the Literary Cabinet universe. Although she is a young member, she has shown her maturity to be above other species, sometimes. "Kelsey" can behave quite crazy in her own right. One of her most noticeable traits is paranoia and knowledge of trolls.

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 37 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 12:42 am

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 37 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 12:40 am

Solveig wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

Heck yeah!

...why?

lol! Obviously, your mind is pure.
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 37 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 12:40 am

Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

Heck yeah!

Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

Heck yeah!

...why?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 37 Empty

Back to top Go down

Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next