Literary Cabinet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The most random things in the world

Go down 
+5
denizenofevil
Laura
Louisa
BeautyBlitz
Zara Mikazuki
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Number of posts : 7942
Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.
Registration date : 2008-12-03

The most random things in the world - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The most random things in the world   The most random things in the world - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 2:18 am

Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
You are a Lily:
You are graceful, gentle, calm, and pure and perhaps a little shy (though your shyness is part of your charm). You are a very honorable person who always wants to do the right thing. Your calm attitude has a soothing effect on others.
Symbolism: The lily has long been used as a symbol of majesty, honor, chastity, and purity of heart.

Lilies are my favorite flowers; I wish I'd gotten that. But it's not about your favorite flower, I guess, just about your symbolic flower.

Lilies are one of my favorite flowers too; they're so pretty. Plus, my parents were about to call me Lily.
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Guru
Guru
Kelsey

Number of posts : 2780
Dictionary Definition : Kelsey-- Frequently called "Kels," this female specimen of Homo Sapiens belongs to the Literary Cabinet universe. Although she is a young member, she has shown her maturity to be above other species, sometimes. "Kelsey" can behave quite crazy in her own right. One of her most noticeable traits is paranoia and knowledge of trolls.

PostSubject: Re: The most random things in the world   The most random things in the world - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 2:16 am

Tourterelle wrote:
You are a Lily:
You are graceful, gentle, calm, and pure and perhaps a little shy (though your shyness is part of your charm). You are a very honorable person who always wants to do the right thing. Your calm attitude has a soothing effect on others.
Symbolism: The lily has long been used as a symbol of majesty, honor, chastity, and purity of heart.

Lilies are my favorite flowers; I wish I'd gotten that. But it's not about your favorite flower, I guess, just about your symbolic flower.
Back to top Go down
Jane
Master
Master
Jane

Number of posts : 1077
Dictionary Definition : Jane: Also known as "Ally," "Allison," and "freshmeat," this female Homo Sapiens specimen has proven herself a strong member of the Literary Cabinet world. One can recognize "Jane" by her taste in, especially older, men, many of them classic fictional characters, as well as her distinct fear of drama class auditions. Like many of the other species in the Literary Cabinet Universe, she is crazy in her own right.
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: The most random things in the world   The most random things in the world - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 2:15 am

Tourterelle wrote:
You are a Lily:

Are you really shy? I wouldn't have guessed.
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.

PostSubject: Re: The most random things in the world   The most random things in the world - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 2:13 am

You are a Lily:
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: The most random things in the world   The most random things in the world - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 2:12 am

Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
So, now that some people are actually signed on, do y'all like MY avatar? Well do ya?!

I love it! It's a painting, right? Blue is my favorite color.

Yup, it's a blue winter iris. Green is my favorite color.

Very Happy It's pretty!

Did you get Iris on the flower quiz?

I did indeed. I'm a quiz junkie, and my avatars often reflect that. I like your Johnny avatar!

I got Iris, too. I guess this just proves that irises are the best flowers....

Well, I'm the weird one: I got Lily.

What did it say about the Iris personality?

"You are logical, analytical, dignified, and wise. You are studious by nature and may prefer books to people. You tend to be a serious person but are capable of making others laugh with your dry sense of humor. Friends always benefit from your advice.
Symbolism: Over the centuries the iris has come to symbolize faith, wisdom, hope, and promise in love."

It actually fits me quite well.

Wow; that fits you and Kelsey perfectly.
Back to top Go down
Jane
Master
Master
Jane

Dictionary Definition : Jane: Also known as "Ally," "Allison," and "freshmeat," this female Homo Sapiens specimen has proven herself a strong member of the Literary Cabinet world. One can recognize "Jane" by her taste in, especially older, men, many of them classic fictional characters, as well as her distinct fear of drama class auditions. Like many of the other species in the Literary Cabinet Universe, she is crazy in her own right.

PostSubject: Re: The most random things in the world   The most random things in the world - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 2:11 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
So, now that some people are actually signed on, do y'all like MY avatar? Well do ya?!

Very Happy It's pretty!

I did indeed. I'm a quiz junkie, and my avatars often reflect that. I like your Johnny avatar!

"You are logical, analytical, dignified, and wise. You are studious by nature and may prefer books to people. You tend to be a serious person but are capable of making others laugh with your dry sense of humor. Friends always benefit from your advice.
Symbolism: Over the centuries the iris has come to symbolize faith, wisdom, hope, and promise in love."

It actually fits me quite well.
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: The most random things in the world   The most random things in the world - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 2:07 am

Jane wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Kelsey wrote:

Very Happy It's pretty!

Back to top Go down
Jane
Master
Master
Jane

PostSubject: Re: The most random things in the world   The most random things in the world - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 2:04 am

Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Kelsey wrote:

Very Happy It's pretty!

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: The most random things in the world   The most random things in the world - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 2:02 am

Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Kelsey wrote:

Very Happy It's pretty!

I've been wondering if you're a quiz junkie, and you just confirmed it. Laughing

Oh, and thanks! Me too. droolheart

Looks like he's reading my post or about to shoot it, right?
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Guru
Guru
Kelsey

Dictionary Definition : Kelsey-- Frequently called "Kels," this female specimen of Homo Sapiens belongs to the Literary Cabinet universe. Although she is a young member, she has shown her maturity to be above other species, sometimes. "Kelsey" can behave quite crazy in her own right. One of her most noticeable traits is paranoia and knowledge of trolls.

PostSubject: Re: The most random things in the world   The most random things in the world - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 2:00 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Kelsey wrote:

Very Happy It's pretty!

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: The most random things in the world   The most random things in the world - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 2:56 pm

Kelsey wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Kelsey wrote:

Very Happy It's pretty!

Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Guru
Guru
Kelsey

PostSubject: Re: The most random things in the world   The most random things in the world - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 7:16 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Kelsey wrote:

Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Number of posts : 6193
Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.

PostSubject: Re: The most random things in the world   The most random things in the world - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 7:13 am

Kelsey wrote:

Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Guru
Guru
Kelsey

PostSubject: Re: The most random things in the world   The most random things in the world - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 6:27 am

Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.

PostSubject: Re: The most random things in the world   The most random things in the world - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 6:26 am

That's our Zara! huuuug
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Guru
Guru
Kelsey

PostSubject: Re: The most random things in the world   The most random things in the world - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 5:04 am

Felicidades, Zara! That's great!
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: The most random things in the world   The most random things in the world - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 2:03 am

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Thanks everybody-

In the end, I came in 5th place--not so bad. But, unfortunately, I came out 5th because I lost in a 5-way tie. I made so many silly mistakes that cost me first place. But, they gave me a "spinny" medal--the centerpiece actually rotates within the frame--that made up for everything. It's way cooler than the trophy. So, I'm still happy...

Good job! victory elephant clapping bouncy
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

Number of posts : 4826
Location : The computer of the Biology Research Lab......procrastinating.
Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways

PostSubject: Re: The most random things in the world   The most random things in the world - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 10:35 pm

Thanks everybody-

In the end, I came in 5th place--not so bad. But, unfortunately, I came out 5th because I lost in a 5-way tie. I made so many silly mistakes that cost me first place. But, they gave me a "spinny" medal--the centerpiece actually rotates within the frame--that made up for everything. It's way cooler than the trophy. So, I'm still happy...
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Guru
Guru
Kelsey

PostSubject: Re: The most random things in the world   The most random things in the world - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 4:58 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

Anyways, I ought to go to bed soon. I have a math tournament tomorrow. Last year, I scored second in calculus and geometry, so my team will kill me if I can't replicate that tomorrow. Wish me luck... waving

Sweet, Zara! Never could I be part of a Math contest. Good luck! All of LC are rooting for you! elephant hippie vampire rofl clapping thumbs joint bouncy victory huuuug You'll win first place this time!

By the way, I LOVE your avatar.

Of course we are, and we do love your avatar!

Good luck in the Math contest; I'm with Louisa, I could never do it! elephant clapping victory bouncy

Kick some butt, Zara! lol!

Good luck, and good night, Zara!
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: The most random things in the world   The most random things in the world - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 4:55 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

Anyways, I ought to go to bed soon. I have a math tournament tomorrow. Last year, I scored second in calculus and geometry, so my team will kill me if I can't replicate that tomorrow. Wish me luck... waving

Sweet, Zara! Never could I be part of a Math contest. Good luck! All of LC are rooting for you! elephant hippie vampire rofl clapping thumbs joint bouncy victory huuuug You'll win first place this time!

Of course we are, and we do love your avatar!

Good luck in the Math contest; I'm with Louisa, I could never do it! elephant clapping victory bouncy

Kick some butt, Zara! lol!
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: The most random things in the world   The most random things in the world - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 4:54 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
I just had dinner and so much progressed already. I'm glad you're in better spirits, Tourterelle.

I'm a good faker. Wink

lol! I hope you're kidding; I don't want to see you down. huuuug

huuuug That's so sweet.
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Guru
Guru
Kelsey

PostSubject: Re: The most random things in the world   The most random things in the world - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 4:52 am

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
I must be a girly-girl, because now I'm depressed.

I just visited Myspace for the first time in a month (I really don't like it that much) and apparently, that girl and him are dating now. Wonderful. Even though she goes to summer school, receives D's, has a pig nose, and...*grumbles*

sniff

Lo siento, chiquita.

I don't even know what that means. Laughing

It means "I'm sorry, little girl".

It does mean that, but not condescendingly, of course. It's a term of endearment, the way I meant it.
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: The most random things in the world   The most random things in the world - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 4:50 am

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

Number of posts : 4826
Location : The computer of the Biology Research Lab......procrastinating.
Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways

PostSubject: Re: The most random things in the world   The most random things in the world - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 4:49 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
I just had dinner and so much progressed already. I'm glad you're in better spirits, Tourterelle.

I'm a good faker. Wink

Agreed...good night, y'all.
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: The most random things in the world   The most random things in the world - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 4:48 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

I'm a good faker. Wink

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The most random things in the world   The most random things in the world - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The most random things in the world
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next