Literary Cabinet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The most random things in the world

Go down 
+5
denizenofevil
Laura
Louisa
BeautyBlitz
Zara Mikazuki
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Number of posts : 6193
Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.
Registration date : 2008-12-04

The most random things in the world - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The most random things in the world   The most random things in the world - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 3:54 am

Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
I go to one basketball game, and I miss the conversation on Eddy-Poo thongs, perfume, and glitter! Laughing

I did have a great time though. Ogled the muscular players, made fun of the dance team's unflattering, glittering pants, got kneed in the back at least five times by a little kid...

Ooh, basketball game? I went to one last year and I couldn't stop drooling from the handsome boys! Had a great time, huh?

You are lucky. I looked at the thongs and it was time to wash my eyes in holy water.

Oh God, yes. The cutest, muscular guys! droolheart

I went to the link and saw the thongs; I need some holy water too!

Seriously though, they weren't even that great. Just white with a Twilight phrase slapped on 'em.

Lucky you! And I didn't know Canadian guys were so cute. I was in a bus and couldn't stop staring at this cute guy with a hot accent.

Just like the four nuns, eh? lol!

The merchandise are very expensive, too. No

There are attractive people all over the world! lol!

Especially in a Wisconsin high school basketball team... drools

The guys at my school act like idiots, not matter how cute they are. And there are some cute ones.

I'm not going to lie, some of the cute guys we were drooling over were complete morons, but hey, I don't go to a basketball game to see how smart they are.

I've dated idiots in the past and it's not fun, no matter how cute they are. I would rather have someone somewhat smart.

I've never dated anyone, which shocks everyone who knows (Maybe everyone thinks I'm secretly dating someone else; I've been asked that.) as I'm not horrendous in any way as far as I'm aware. Nobody who's ever asked me out appeals to me mentally, though sometimes physically. Call me picky, but I have to have a mental relationship.

I don't mind physical flaws if the person is wonderful. I dated someone who was sort of chubby a year ago, but he had the most amazing personality; he was hilarious! We had fun, and eventually you forget weight and superficial things like that.

Eh, it's okay that you don't date yet. Picky can be good; it's better than being desperate, anyway.

There's this one guy as of late, but I don't think anything is coming of it; it's not what I want. I'd honestly be fine ending up alone as long as I'm happy. I'd rather be the girl who's always there for her friends than the girl who's always away from her friends because of some boy.
I'm currently suffering a little bit because of this. Or a lot. My best friend is in a relationship that I consider unhealthily exclusive.

I would hate to die alone. I'm a loner by nature, but I really do need someone to love.

You should ask him out if you like him, Kelsey. You're smart enough to learn how to balance friends and a boyfriend. My first boyfriend (8th grade) was nice, but we couldn't make it work; I would spend too much time with him, then my friends would get angry, etc. Rolling Eyes

Your friend's doing the same, hm? I hate that. I hate when friends can't learn to balance the two. I have two friends who've been dating for awhile, and they're superglued to each other. Really, they've become one person, not two. Like your friend, it's not healthy!

There's this one guy I like, too. *wistful sigh*

His eyes are gorgeous, and he's sweet/kind to everyone. And when he gets to class, his bangs are always tussled.

Embarassed

No, like I said, it's not what I want. He likes me, I know, but I don't really like him. I'm definitely not dating him, as much as I feel bad about it; I just won't do that (And I know you weren't saying that, Nicholle, I'm just adding that fact.). There are several other people I would prefer, none of whom I have classes or any other reason to be near, so it's a no-go right now for me. Such is life.
Yes, my best friend. I have plenty of other friends, but we were all kind of paired off already, and she was my partner. Then Brian, someone I've disliked for four years, comes along and sweeps her away. He literally won't let me (or anyone else) talk to her, and she does the same to him. Yet the expect us to tolerate them being all over each other all the time, and not talking to us. It gets on my nerves, but she's still my best friend. It hurts me to see her do that to herself more than it hurts me to be alone (because I'm never really alone), but it's still annoying.
And good luck with that!

Ugh, Brian the Whine. Did you try talking to her even if Brian doesn't let you? Tell him you're her best friend and you have a right to speak to her. He doesn't OWN her.

And yes, Nicholle, you should ask the guy out! He sounds like a sweetie.
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Guru
Guru
Kelsey

Number of posts : 2780
Dictionary Definition : Kelsey-- Frequently called "Kels," this female specimen of Homo Sapiens belongs to the Literary Cabinet universe. Although she is a young member, she has shown her maturity to be above other species, sometimes. "Kelsey" can behave quite crazy in her own right. One of her most noticeable traits is paranoia and knowledge of trolls.
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: The most random things in the world   The most random things in the world - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 3:49 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
I go to one basketball game, and I miss the conversation on Eddy-Poo thongs, perfume, and glitter! Laughing

I did have a great time though. Ogled the muscular players, made fun of the dance team's unflattering, glittering pants, got kneed in the back at least five times by a little kid...

Ooh, basketball game? I went to one last year and I couldn't stop drooling from the handsome boys! Had a great time, huh?

You are lucky. I looked at the thongs and it was time to wash my eyes in holy water.

Seriously though, they weren't even that great. Just white with a Twilight phrase slapped on 'em.

Lucky you! And I didn't know Canadian guys were so cute. I was in a bus and couldn't stop staring at this cute guy with a hot accent.

The guys at my school act like idiots, not matter how cute they are. And there are some cute ones.

I'm not going to lie, some of the cute guys we were drooling over were complete morons, but hey, I don't go to a basketball game to see how smart they are.

I've dated idiots in the past and it's not fun, no matter how cute they are. I would rather have someone somewhat smart.

I've never dated anyone, which shocks everyone who knows (Maybe everyone thinks I'm secretly dating someone else; I've been asked that.) as I'm not horrendous in any way as far as I'm aware. Nobody who's ever asked me out appeals to me mentally, though sometimes physically. Call me picky, but I have to have a mental relationship.

I don't mind physical flaws if the person is wonderful. I dated someone who was sort of chubby a year ago, but he had the most amazing personality; he was hilarious! We had fun, and eventually you forget weight and superficial things like that.

Eh, it's okay that you don't date yet. Picky can be good; it's better than being desperate, anyway.

There's this one guy as of late, but I don't think anything is coming of it; it's not what I want. I'd honestly be fine ending up alone as long as I'm happy. I'd rather be the girl who's always there for her friends than the girl who's always away from her friends because of some boy.
I'm currently suffering a little bit because of this. Or a lot. My best friend is in a relationship that I consider unhealthily exclusive.

I would hate to die alone. I'm a loner by nature, but I really do need someone to love.

You should ask him out if you like him, Kelsey. You're smart enough to learn how to balance friends and a boyfriend. My first boyfriend (8th grade) was nice, but we couldn't make it work; I would spend too much time with him, then my friends would get angry, etc. Rolling Eyes

Your friend's doing the same, hm? I hate that. I hate when friends can't learn to balance the two. I have two friends who've been dating for awhile, and they're superglued to each other. Really, they've become one person, not two. Like your friend, it's not healthy!

His eyes are gorgeous, and he's sweet/kind to everyone. And when he gets to class, his bangs are always tussled.

Embarassed

No, like I said, it's not what I want. He likes me, I know, but I don't really like him. I'm definitely not dating him, as much as I feel bad about it; I just won't do that (And I know you weren't saying that, Nicholle, I'm just adding that fact.). There are several other people I would prefer, none of whom I have classes or any other reason to be near, so it's a no-go right now for me. Such is life.
Yes, my best friend. I have plenty of other friends, but we were all kind of paired off already, and she was my partner. Then Brian, someone I've disliked for four years, comes along and sweeps her away. He literally won't let me (or anyone else) talk to her, and she does the same to him. Yet the expect us to tolerate them being all over each other all the time, and not talking to us. It gets on my nerves, but she's still my best friend. It hurts me to see her do that to herself more than it hurts me to be alone (because I'm never really alone), but it's still annoying.
And good luck with that!
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Number of posts : 7942
Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.

PostSubject: Re: The most random things in the world   The most random things in the world - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 3:46 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

I don't think that my social life is horrid, but I've never had a boyfriend. I have a lot of guy friends, but they're funny idiots so...no. Maybe I'm just really picky or I have high standards. There's this guy who's a total cutie, in the basketball team and he's pretty good in schoolwork.

See, that's not bad at all.

You should ask him out if you want. Wink
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.

PostSubject: Re: The most random things in the world   The most random things in the world - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 3:45 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

I don't think that my social life is horrid, but I've never had a boyfriend. I have a lot of guy friends, but they're funny idiots so...no. Maybe I'm just really picky or I have high standards. There's this guy who's a total cutie, in the basketball team and he's pretty good in schoolwork.
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.

PostSubject: Re: The most random things in the world   The most random things in the world - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 3:38 am

Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Guru
Guru
Kelsey

Dictionary Definition : Kelsey-- Frequently called "Kels," this female specimen of Homo Sapiens belongs to the Literary Cabinet universe. Although she is a young member, she has shown her maturity to be above other species, sometimes. "Kelsey" can behave quite crazy in her own right. One of her most noticeable traits is paranoia and knowledge of trolls.

PostSubject: Re: The most random things in the world   The most random things in the world - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 3:32 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: The most random things in the world   The most random things in the world - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 3:28 am

Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Guru
Guru
Kelsey

PostSubject: Re: The most random things in the world   The most random things in the world - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 3:22 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: The most random things in the world   The most random things in the world - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 3:15 am

Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Guru
Guru
Kelsey

PostSubject: Re: The most random things in the world   The most random things in the world - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 3:12 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: The most random things in the world   The most random things in the world - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 3:11 am

Kelsey wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: The most random things in the world   The most random things in the world - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 3:10 am

Kelsey wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

Especially in a Wisc. HS basketball team...

drools
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Guru
Guru
Kelsey

PostSubject: Re: The most random things in the world   The most random things in the world - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 3:09 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: The most random things in the world   The most random things in the world - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 3:08 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

Lucky me indeed! I'm still recovering; sweaty muscles combined with a few school girls= instant drooling! lol!

Oh, accents are so cute! We had a boy from Australia in one of my classes a few years ago, and his accent was adorable! love

Ah! That joke was so bad, Louisa! lol!

I know- it's silly that it's so much because it doesn't even look high-quality. (Not that I would, uh, know what high quality thongs look like...) lol!
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: The most random things in the world   The most random things in the world - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 3:04 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: The most random things in the world   The most random things in the world - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 3:01 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: The most random things in the world   The most random things in the world - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 2:59 am

Tourterelle wrote:

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: The most random things in the world   The most random things in the world - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 2:57 am

Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: The most random things in the world   The most random things in the world - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 2:56 am

Kelsey wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Here goes. Not only LOOK like a sweaty pig, SMELL like one, too!

http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/store/product.jsp?FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2534374302036927&PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524442193679&bmUID=1231012580407

Do you know that they are in danger of being sued? That bottle already belongs to the brand Nina Ricci.

The most random things in the world - Page 6 Ninaap10

They are? Yummy! I'd love to see that... Very Happy

Tehehehe. That's funny.

I do hope that happens. But they'll probably "pretend" that they didn't know about the original perfume bottle. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Guru
Guru
Kelsey

PostSubject: Re: The most random things in the world   The most random things in the world - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 2:26 am

Solveig wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Solveig wrote:

http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/store/product.jsp?FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2534374302036927&PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524442193679&bmUID=1231012580407

Do you know that they are in danger of being sued? That bottle already belongs to the brand Nina Ricci.

Tehehehe. That's funny.
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

Number of posts : 2387
Dictionary Definition : Laura: Also known as "Solveig", her internet pseudonym, this female specimen of Homo Sapiens founded the Literary Cabinet world. One can spot "Laura," by the fun she has grading papers and drinking coffee, with triple coffee consumption ever since she quit smoking. Like another species, Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous, she enjoys picking at the extreme Twilight fans. This specimen is particularly fond of procrastinating, as most of the other species of the Literary Cabinet Universe are.
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: The most random things in the world   The most random things in the world - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 2:25 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Solveig wrote:

Back to top Go down
https://literarycabinet.forumotion.com
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: The most random things in the world   The most random things in the world - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 2:24 am

Solveig wrote:

Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Guru
Guru
Kelsey

PostSubject: Re: The most random things in the world   The most random things in the world - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 2:24 am

Solveig wrote:

Ugh, I've known about that for months. I don't think it's really caught on yet, thank goodness. I'd hate to literally BREATHE Twilight.
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

Number of posts : 2387
Dictionary Definition : Laura: Also known as "Solveig", her internet pseudonym, this female specimen of Homo Sapiens founded the Literary Cabinet world. One can spot "Laura," by the fun she has grading papers and drinking coffee, with triple coffee consumption ever since she quit smoking. Like another species, Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous, she enjoys picking at the extreme Twilight fans. This specimen is particularly fond of procrastinating, as most of the other species of the Literary Cabinet Universe are.
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: The most random things in the world   The most random things in the world - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 2:22 am

Back to top Go down
https://literarycabinet.forumotion.com
Kelsey
Guru
Guru
Kelsey

PostSubject: Re: The most random things in the world   The most random things in the world - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 2:21 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Magda wrote:
As for the glitter, it's not half as creepy as...http://clothing.cafepress.com/twilight_undergarments?page=10

I dunno... at least people won't (aren't supposed to) see the underwear. They'll see the Edglitter and know what you stand for (and it's for guys, mind you). It's a tie, though, I guess since the underwear is so creepy.

Just imagine. Your boyfriend wearing an Edward thong. What a turn-on *snort*

The thongs are for girls, and the glitter's for guys, but I don't want them wearing either! lol! Ugh, people make me crazy.

I wonder what the next atrocity will be?

I don't even want to know. Maybe after the New Moon movie TwiProzac or something. Werewolves will be in, too, not just vampires after NM movie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The most random things in the world   The most random things in the world - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The most random things in the world
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next