Literary Cabinet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The most random things in the world

Go down 
+5
denizenofevil
Laura
Louisa
BeautyBlitz
Zara Mikazuki
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Number of posts : 7942
Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.
Registration date : 2008-12-03

The most random things in the world - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The most random things in the world   The most random things in the world - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 3:19 am

Kelsey wrote:
I gotta go eat then "go to bed." Night, all!

Goodnight! banana
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Guru
Guru
Kelsey

Number of posts : 2780
Dictionary Definition : Kelsey-- Frequently called "Kels," this female specimen of Homo Sapiens belongs to the Literary Cabinet universe. Although she is a young member, she has shown her maturity to be above other species, sometimes. "Kelsey" can behave quite crazy in her own right. One of her most noticeable traits is paranoia and knowledge of trolls.

PostSubject: Re: The most random things in the world   The most random things in the world - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 3:18 am

I gotta go eat then "go to bed." Night, all!
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.

PostSubject: Re: The most random things in the world   The most random things in the world - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 3:17 am

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Just something else random:

Did you know that I finished a vocabulary test for my public speaking class in 27 seconds? And I made the only 100? My class is pretty stupid. Half of them didn't know what "acquiese" meant. lol!

Who on earth wouldn't know what "acquiese" means?

Oh wait; me. lol!

*looks the word up*
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

Number of posts : 4826
Location : The computer of the Biology Research Lab......procrastinating.
Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: The most random things in the world   The most random things in the world - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 3:17 am

Kelsey wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Huh, Kelsey. I would have never imagined you putting up a Twilight-related avatar. The "nom nom nom" is so funny, but I agree with Nicholle here. I still see you as a birch tree...

Have you watched that video? That's why. It's soooo funny. I'm changing avatars tomorrow night, I've decided; I'll give it a few hours of glory (especially since I worked on the screen print).

Yeah, I saw that video on YouTube. Some of the abridgements of Twilight are hysterical. But there was one of New Moon that was dead on.
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Guru
Guru
Kelsey

Dictionary Definition : Kelsey-- Frequently called "Kels," this female specimen of Homo Sapiens belongs to the Literary Cabinet universe. Although she is a young member, she has shown her maturity to be above other species, sometimes. "Kelsey" can behave quite crazy in her own right. One of her most noticeable traits is paranoia and knowledge of trolls.

PostSubject: Re: The most random things in the world   The most random things in the world - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 3:16 am

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

So do we all agree that Bella's blood would taste amazing?

*awkward turtle* ... Sure.
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways

PostSubject: Re: The most random things in the world   The most random things in the world - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 3:16 am

Just something else random:

Did you know that I finished a vocabulary test for my public speaking class in 27 seconds? And I made the only 100? My class is pretty stupid. Half of them didn't know what "acquiese" meant. lol!
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: The most random things in the world   The most random things in the world - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 3:10 am

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Should I keep the iris or the "NOM NOM NOM?"

lol! Keep the "NOM NOM NOM," definitely.

Laughing

Okay, maybe for a few days. Then I'll do something else. I don't know how fond I am of having a Twilight-related avatar, you know? But this is okay, I guess.

No, it works. I'm sure it's okay, at least for a few days.

I switch between tons of different avatars, myself.

What do you think of me as now, Nicholle?

I still see you as a birch tree. lol!

Ponder: How would you see someone as a NOM?

If I were to see you as that avatar, wouldn't I see you as one of the stick figures?

Which one do you want to be? Wink

Well, Edward, I guess, since he's got such nice hair and is eating someone (Bella).

Well, of course he does! That flip is just fantastic.

Mmm, Bella blood.

Heck yeah.

I would drink some. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: The most random things in the world   The most random things in the world - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 3:08 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:

Laughing

Okay, maybe for a few days. Then I'll do something else. I don't know how fond I am of having a Twilight-related avatar, you know? But this is okay, I guess.

If I were to see you as that avatar, wouldn't I see you as one of the stick figures?

Well, Edward, I guess, since he's got such nice hair and is eating someone (Bella).

Mmm, Bella blood.

Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Guru
Guru
Kelsey

PostSubject: Re: The most random things in the world   The most random things in the world - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 3:07 am

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Huh, Kelsey. I would have never imagined you putting up a Twilight-related avatar. The "nom nom nom" is so funny, but I agree with Nicholle here. I still see you as a birch tree...

Have you watched that video? That's why. It's soooo funny. I'm changing avatars tomorrow night, I've decided; I'll give it a few hours of glory (especially since I worked on the screen print).
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: The most random things in the world   The most random things in the world - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 3:07 am

Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:

Laughing

Mmm, Bella blood.
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Guru
Guru
Kelsey

PostSubject: Re: The most random things in the world   The most random things in the world - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 3:06 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:

Laughing

Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: The most random things in the world   The most random things in the world - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 3:05 am

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: The most random things in the world   The most random things in the world - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 3:03 am

Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:

Laughing

Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Guru
Guru
Kelsey

PostSubject: Re: The most random things in the world   The most random things in the world - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 3:01 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:

Laughing

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: The most random things in the world   The most random things in the world - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 2:59 am

Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:

Laughing

Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Guru
Guru
Kelsey

PostSubject: Re: The most random things in the world   The most random things in the world - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 2:57 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:

Laughing

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: The most random things in the world   The most random things in the world - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 2:45 am

Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:

Laughing

Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Guru
Guru
Kelsey

PostSubject: Re: The most random things in the world   The most random things in the world - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 2:43 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:

Laughing

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: The most random things in the world   The most random things in the world - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 2:39 am

Kelsey wrote:

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Guru
Guru
Kelsey

PostSubject: Re: The most random things in the world   The most random things in the world - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 2:38 am

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: The most random things in the world   The most random things in the world - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 2:28 am

Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
You are a Lily:
You are graceful, gentle, calm, and pure and perhaps a little shy (though your shyness is part of your charm). You are a very honorable person who always wants to do the right thing. Your calm attitude has a soothing effect on others.
Symbolism: The lily has long been used as a symbol of majesty, honor, chastity, and purity of heart.

Are you really shy? I wouldn't have guessed.

Well la te da! Laughing

I'm sort of shy in real life. Not really that bad.

I don't know whether I'm shy or not. At school I can barely talk to anyone, but everywhere I go with my friends I start random onversations with complete strangers (especially policemen. I know several of the police guards in Washington DC by name). I guess I'm shy around people that I know I'll meet again because I don't want them to think I"m a freak.

Well, that's odd.

I can't decide my degree of shyness. I have no problem walking up to a stranger and asking directions or what time it is (etc), but I would never put myself out there and go talk to him.

He must be some guy, then. I get what you mean, though. I'm the same way.

Yeah; I don't know what it is, but that's me. noidea
Back to top Go down
Jane
Master
Master
Jane

Number of posts : 1077
Dictionary Definition : Jane: Also known as "Ally," "Allison," and "freshmeat," this female Homo Sapiens specimen has proven herself a strong member of the Literary Cabinet world. One can recognize "Jane" by her taste in, especially older, men, many of them classic fictional characters, as well as her distinct fear of drama class auditions. Like many of the other species in the Literary Cabinet Universe, she is crazy in her own right.

PostSubject: Re: The most random things in the world   The most random things in the world - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 2:27 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
You are a Lily:
You are graceful, gentle, calm, and pure and perhaps a little shy (though your shyness is part of your charm). You are a very honorable person who always wants to do the right thing. Your calm attitude has a soothing effect on others.
Symbolism: The lily has long been used as a symbol of majesty, honor, chastity, and purity of heart.

Well la te da! Laughing

I don't know whether I'm shy or not. At school I can barely talk to anyone, but everywhere I go with my friends I start random onversations with complete strangers (especially policemen. I know several of the police guards in Washington DC by name). I guess I'm shy around people that I know I'll meet again because I don't want them to think I"m a freak.

Well, that's odd.

I can't decide my degree of shyness. I have no problem walking up to a stranger and asking directions or what time it is (etc), but I would never put myself out there and go talk to him.

He must be some guy, then. I get what you mean, though. I'm the same way.
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: The most random things in the world   The most random things in the world - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 2:25 am

Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
You are a Lily:

Well la te da! Laughing

Well, that's odd.

Back to top Go down
Jane
Master
Master
Jane

Number of posts : 1077
Dictionary Definition : Jane: Also known as "Ally," "Allison," and "freshmeat," this female Homo Sapiens specimen has proven herself a strong member of the Literary Cabinet world. One can recognize "Jane" by her taste in, especially older, men, many of them classic fictional characters, as well as her distinct fear of drama class auditions. Like many of the other species in the Literary Cabinet Universe, she is crazy in her own right.

PostSubject: Re: The most random things in the world   The most random things in the world - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 2:21 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
You are a Lily:

Well la te da! Laughing

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: The most random things in the world   The most random things in the world - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 2:18 am

Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
You are a Lily:

Well la te da! Laughing

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The most random things in the world   The most random things in the world - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The most random things in the world
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next