Literary Cabinet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Three Word Story

Go down 
+12
Coffee Spoons
Zara Mikazuki
denizenofevil
Medusa
Kelsey
Goldfish
Epiphany
Cereal P!NK
Tourterelle
Laura
CherryCola1788
BeautyBlitz
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

Number of posts : 4826
Location : The computer of the Biology Research Lab......procrastinating.
Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Three Word Story - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three Word Story   Three Word Story - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 9:13 pm

The rose marked the pathway's end. Looking at it, I wondered why my sister had gone to Manhattan when she knew perfectly well she was wasting her time with that thug named Charles. Lydia had always been strong-willed except when she was in lust. When she was, every single day appeared endless. Fortunately, I knew she was usually soon occupied with new acquaintances, usually males.

Irritated, I snatched my purse and walked towards the home of my oldest friend Tristan. He always knew how to calm me when Lydia was irritating me. The door opened and surprisingly, Eric stood there, looking deliciously sinful but I resisted and pushed past him into the house. Tristan was over at Lisa's place, and unfortunately, I knew what that entailed. Eric, my ex-husband, still was watching my every move. His eyes had this special glint every time he saw me, but he never revealed his thoughts. Regardless, I knew he still wanted what we had experienced on the cruise in the Caribbean last summer. "Catherine, why were you so determined to avoid me until you met Tristan?"
I couldn't speak, I did not know why he insisted on discussing our previous affairs, especially since all were his fault. I could not even look at him. He made a gesture towards the nicely glowing red brick fireplace and said, quietly, "I am married to Amelia Rhodes. Remember? Tristan's beautiful and evil stepsister. We've been together since Cinderella became the queen of Oz. Prince Charming even congratulated us but you refuse to contain your anger toward me. Stunned, I lashed out at him, shrieking "You don't have the right to end this, especially after that stunt you pulled that got me humiliated. How dare you speak that way to me?!" I raised my arm to backhand him, but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me close to him and proceeded to turn me toward the mirror. I winced and tried to turn away, but Eric was in my hair whispering something very seductive.
"Catherine, I have missed the sweet smell of your perfume on my bed and the sound of your lovely voice every morning when we get out of bed together."
"That's too bad, because I haven't missed anything about you."
I flew toward the door and scrambled down the concrete stairs.
Quickly, tears fell from my azure eyes. I brushed them away and escaped through a window, screaming "Eric, don't follow me. I'm done with you."
Eric stood there staring as I ran, away from his hateful gaze. He didn't follow, only called after me.

Down the street, I could still feel his fingers where he touched my wrist, but I couldn't bear to think of him or his forceful touch. Reaching into my purse, I pulled out a small golden perfume bottle. Looking at my reflection on it, I was aghast at my pale lips. Some vibrant lipstick would brighten them, I applied my Fruity Tooty Embrace. I felt revived, and practically skipped all the way to my apartment.
When I arrived, Mrs. Williams greeted me outside my door.
"Mary Ann, is that Holly over there?"
"I'm not Mary Ann. I'm Catherine. Remember?"
"I don't recall ever seeing you," she responded icily.
Trailing off, Mrs. Williams followed Holly out the door. Confused, I closed it, then turned towards the kitchen in my apartment. The glowing fire welcomed me, and I snuggled up near it. Suddenly, I saw Eric in the flames. Suddenly, I screamed, then he disappeared. I couldn't believe what I saw.

The next morning, I met Tristan at the corner of the street. I smiled and inquired about his new Golden Retriever.
"So, Tristan. How is Digby doing?
"Oh, he's doing very well now. Anyways, Catherine, would you like to walk with me? We could go to that new bistro on Lisley and grab a cup of coffee. Anyways, how's Eric?"
I remained silent, wondering how I should respond.
"Well, Eric is just dandy. Tried to convince me that I should get myself purple highlights," I said sarcastically.
"Really? They'd look just lovely with your green eyes and crocodile purse."
"Thanks?" I shook my head, annoyed with what he had told me. We walked into the bistro, when I saw Samantha drinking a vanilla latte. I tried to hide, but it was nearly impossible with Tristan's boisterous step.
"Ah, Catherine," Samantha said as she sauntered towards us. "So, how are you and Eric?" she asked deliberately, baiting me with her fake friendly voice. I knew she would love to hear about my scandalous issues, being the gossip of our town.
"Eric is just fine, thank you. How's Kristopher, your ex-boyfriend, doing?"
She blushed and excused herself from the table. I smirked in triumph, turned to Tristan, and proceeded to continue my conversation
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Number of posts : 7942
Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Three Word Story   Three Word Story - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 2:51 am

The rose marked the pathway's end. Looking at it, I wondered why my sister had gone to Manhattan when she knew perfectly well she was wasting her time with that thug named Charles. Lydia had always been strong-willed except when she was in lust. When she was, every single day appeared endless. Fortunately, I knew she was usually soon occupied with new acquaintances, usually males.

Irritated, I snatched my purse and walked towards the home of my oldest friend Tristan. He always knew how to calm me when Lydia was irritating me. The door opened and surprisingly, Eric stood there, looking deliciously sinful but I resisted and pushed past him into the house. Tristan was over at Lisa's place, and unfortunately, I knew what that entailed. Eric, my ex-husband, still was watching my every move. His eyes had this special glint every time he saw me, but he never revealed his thoughts. Regardless, I knew he still wanted what we had experienced on the cruise in the Caribbean last summer. "Catherine, why were you so determined to avoid me until you met Tristan?"
I couldn't speak, I did not know why he insisted on discussing our previous affairs, especially since all were his fault. I could not even look at him. He made a gesture towards the nicely glowing red brick fireplace and said, quietly, "I am married to Amelia Rhodes. Remember? Tristan's beautiful and evil stepsister. We've been together since Cinderella became the queen of Oz. Prince Charming even congratulated us but you refuse to contain your anger toward me. Stunned, I lashed out at him, shrieking "You don't have the right to end this, especially after that stunt you pulled that got me humiliated. How dare you speak that way to me?!" I raised my arm to backhand him, but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me close to him and proceeded to turn me toward the mirror. I winced and tried to turn away, but Eric was in my hair whispering something very seductive.
"Catherine, I have missed the sweet smell of your perfume on my bed and the sound of your lovely voice every morning when we get out of bed together."
Quickly, tears fell from my azure eyes. I brushed them away and escaped through a window, screaming "Eric, don't follow me. I'm done with you."
Eric stood there staring as I ran, away from his hateful gaze. He didn't follow, only called after me.

Down the street, I could still feel his fingers where he touched my wrist, but I couldn't bear to think of him or his forceful touch. Reaching into my purse, I pulled out a small golden perfume bottle. Looking at my reflection on it, I was aghast at my pale lips. Some vibrant lipstick would brighten them, I applied my Fruity Tooty Embrace. I felt revived, and practically skipped all the way to my apartment.
Trailing off, Mrs. Williams followed Holly out the door. Confused, I closed it, then turned towards the kitchen in my apartment. The glowing fire welcomed me, and I snuggled up near it. Suddenly, I saw Eric in the flames. Suddenly, I screamed, then he disappeared. I couldn't believe what I saw.

The next morning, I met Tristan at the corner of the street. I smiled and inquired about his new Golden Retriever.
"Oh, he's doing very well now. Anyways, Catherine, would you like to walk with me? We could go to that new bistro on Lisley and grab a cup of coffee. Anyways, how's Eric?"
"Well, Eric is just dandy. Tried to convince me that I should get myself purple highlights," I said sarcastically.
"Thanks?" I shook my head, annoyed with what he had told me. We walked into the bistro, when I saw Samantha drinking a vanilla latte. I tried to hide, but it was nearly impossible with Tristan's boisterous step.
"Ah, Catherine," Samantha said as she sauntered towards us. "So, how are you and Eric?" she asked deliberately, baiting me with her fake friendly voice. I knew she would love to hear about my scandalous issues, being the gossip of our town.
She blushed and excused herself from the table. I smirked in triumph, turned to Tristan, and proceeded to continue my conversation.
"Why do you
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways

PostSubject: Re: Three Word Story   Three Word Story - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 5:30 pm

She blushed and excused herself from the table. I smirked in triumph, turned to Tristan, and proceeded to continue my conversation.
"Why do you think I should
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.

PostSubject: Re: Three Word Story   Three Word Story - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 10:55 pm

"Why do you think I should even talk to
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: Three Word Story   Three Word Story - Page 12 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 3:54 am

"Why do you think I should even talk to Eric? It's obvious
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: Three Word Story   Three Word Story - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 2:01 am

I'm doing another one...for the umpteenth time...

"Why do you think I should even talk to Eric? It's obvious that he hates
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Three Word Story   Three Word Story - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 2:09 am

"Why do you think I should even talk to Eric? It's obvious that he hates me now."
"Well,
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: Three Word Story   Three Word Story - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 2:15 am

"Why do you think I should even talk to Eric? It's obvious that he hates me now."
"Well, he's not that
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Three Word Story   Three Word Story - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 2:19 am

"Well, he's not that horrible, Cathy. I
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: Three Word Story   Three Word Story - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 3:02 am

"Well, he's not that horrible, Cathy. I---"
"You're kidding. He's
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Three Word Story   Three Word Story - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 9:24 pm

"You're kidding. He's disgusting! He cheats
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: Three Word Story   Three Word Story - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 12:51 am

"You're kidding. He's disgusting! He cheats, has a temper,
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Three Word Story   Three Word Story - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 3:19 am

"You're kidding. He's disgusting! He cheats, has a temper, and always smells
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: Three Word Story   Three Word Story - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 4:29 am

"You're kidding. He's disgusting! He cheats, has a temper, and always smells like aftershave. Can't
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Three Word Story   Three Word Story - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 4:38 am

"You're kidding. He's disgusting! He cheats, has a temper, and always smells like aftershave. Can't you just drop
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: Three Word Story   Three Word Story - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 5:32 am

"You're kidding. He's disgusting! He cheats, has a temper, and always smells like aftershave. Can't you just drop it?
"Catherine, but--"
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Three Word Story   Three Word Story - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 3:19 pm

"You're kidding. He's disgusting! He cheats, has a temper, and always smells like aftershave. Can't you just drop it?
"Catherine, but--"
"Enough. I'm leaving."
Back to top Go down
Medusa
Medusa

Number of posts : 270

PostSubject: Re: Three Word Story   Three Word Story - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 7:16 pm

"Catherine, but--"
"Enough. I'm leaving."

As I headed
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Three Word Story   Three Word Story - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 7:18 pm

"Catherine, but--"
"Enough. I'm leaving."

As I headed out the diner
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: Three Word Story   Three Word Story - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 1:08 am

"Catherine, but--"
"Enough. I'm leaving."

As I headed out the diner, I saw Lydia**

**She was briefly mentioned in the first paragraph...I though I'd bring her back...
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Three Word Story   Three Word Story - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 1:09 am

"Catherine, but--"
"Enough. I'm leaving."

As I headed out the diner, I saw Lydia screaming at a

(Great minds think alike: I wanted to bring back Lydia too.)
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: Three Word Story   Three Word Story - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 1:26 am

"Catherine, but--"
"Enough. I'm leaving."

As I headed out the diner, I saw Lydia screaming at a guy who'd dumped
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Three Word Story   Three Word Story - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 2:06 am

"Catherine, but--"
"Enough. I'm leaving."

As I headed out the diner, I saw Lydia screaming at a guy who'd dumped her earlier that
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: Three Word Story   Three Word Story - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 2:22 am

"Catherine, but--"
"Enough. I'm leaving."

As I headed out the diner, I saw Lydia screaming at a guy who'd dumped her earlier that ditched her at
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Three Word Story   Three Word Story - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 2:23 am

"Catherine, but--"
"Enough. I'm leaving."

As I headed out the diner, I saw Lydia screaming at a guy who'd dumped her earlier that ditched her at the local library.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Three Word Story   Three Word Story - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Three Word Story
Page 12 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next