Literary Cabinet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Y!A Glitches...Again

Go down 
+5
Zara Mikazuki
Magda
denizenofevil
BeautyBlitz
Louisa
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Number of posts : 7942
Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 7:44 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Just throwing this out there, but what if Gus gets raped by unknown people, but Saul saves her, so she turns against Arabelle and Pearl because they were off fighting, and didn't rescue her?

Although Saul lusts after Pearl, I think he should fall for Gus. I think that would be very interesting, making Saul the good guy for once, before he turns evil again. Then she decides to go with Saul because of that and leave Arabelle.

Pearl flirts with Saul, but is loyal to Arabelle despite her obvious attraction to him.

This reminds me of Archie comics, with a twisted plot added. Poor Saul, he doesn't know what to do with his heart.

Oh, I used to love Archie comics. I have an enormous box, just full of them. Very Happy

Indeed, poor Saul. We'll make everyone here love him! Twisted Evil

Haha, I still have them. Shelves and shelves and shelves of Archie comics. But some of the pages of the comics are falling off. Laughing

This is so fun. I will go all fangirly with Saul. lol!

Oh, mine too! I was rooting for Betty throughout the whole series. lol!

Ooh, how about Pearl dies nobly in battle? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

Number of posts : 4826
Location : The computer of the Biology Research Lab......procrastinating.
Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 7:43 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Just throwing this out there, but what if Gus gets raped by unknown people, but Saul saves her, so she turns against Arabelle and Pearl because they were off fighting, and didn't rescue her?

Although Saul lusts after Pearl, I think he should fall for Gus. I think that would be very interesting, making Saul the good guy for once, before he turns evil. Then she decides to go with Saul because of that and leave Arabelle.

Pearl flirts with Saul, but is loyal to Arabelle despite her obvious attraction to him.

I was just about to say the same thing about Gus and Saul! Very Happy It's so perfect!

I think she should abandon Arabelle first because Arabelle and Pearl didn't save her when she was raped, then she later falls in love with Saul.

After abandoning Arabelle and Pearl but before falling in love with Saul, though, she should probably be extremely depressed about the rape; hiding in her room, etc, then Saul could comfort her.

OOH! I love it! It'd be so romantic! droolheart

Aww...it would be very romantic...before he becomes his evil self again. Wait, so is this going to end positively or will it become a tragedy?
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.

PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 7:43 pm

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

Although Saul lusts after Pearl, I think he should fall for Gus. I think that would be very interesting, making Saul the good guy for once, before he turns evil again. Then she decides to go with Saul because of that and leave Arabelle.

This reminds me of Archie comics, with a twisted plot added. Poor Saul, he doesn't know what to do with his heart.

I could see this become some soap opera on TV lol! . And I like that about Saul. Wait, so is he planning to take over the world or what?

We still need the motivation behind his wanting to...take over something, anyway.
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Number of posts : 6193
Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.

PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 7:42 pm

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

Oh, I used to love Archie comics. I have an enormous box, just full of them. Very Happy

Haha, I still have them. Shelves and shelves and shelves of Archie comics. But some of the pages of the comics are falling off. Laughing

This is so fun. I will go all fangirly with Saul. lol!
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 7:42 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

Although Saul lusts after Pearl, I think he should fall for Gus. I think that would be very interesting, making Saul the good guy for once, before he turns evil. Then she decides to go with Saul because of that and leave Arabelle.

I was just about to say the same thing about Gus and Saul! Very Happy It's so perfect!

I think she should abandon Arabelle first because Arabelle and Pearl didn't save her when she was raped, then she later falls in love with Saul.

After abandoning Arabelle and Pearl but before falling in love with Saul, though, she should probably be extremely depressed about the rape; hiding in her room, etc, then Saul could comfort her.

Very Happy I know, I love it!

Meanwhile, how about Wyatt and Arabelle? How should they meet, become attracted to each other, etc?
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

I could see this become some soap opera on TV lol! . And I like that about Saul. Wait, so is he planning to take over the world or what?
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.

PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 7:40 pm

Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 7:40 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 7:39 pm

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 7:39 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Oh, my God, Zara...that's what I wrote about Pearl! lol! lol!

Well, great minds think alike. We perfectly exemplify that. Go figure.
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 7:38 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

lol! I'm really loving Saul.

I'm already seeing myself fall for him and we haven't even created him completely yet. lol!
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 7:37 pm

Tourterelle wrote:

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 7:36 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

Me too! Such a twisted character!

lol!
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 7:36 pm

Tourterelle wrote:

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 7:34 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:

lol!

Well, I agree with you both. What about Gus, then? Is she our quiet mouse?

Last edited by Tourterelle on Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 7:33 pm

Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 7:32 pm

Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 7:31 pm

Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
I was thinking a bit about Saul's possible relationship-status and I decided that he should be one of two things. Either he likes one of Arabelle's "minions" or he is a womanizer of some sort.

Eh, I'm not sure which. I think I prefer the womanizer bit, but I don't think it should be totally obvious.

I can't think of a good example, but you know Captain Barbossa, the POTC? Do you remember how in the first film, he teases Elizabeth? I could picture Saul doing that sort of teasing to Pearl.

I can see that too. In fact, I think he should be a womanizer, but not really known for it. I could see him teasing a lot of girls, but perhaps he picks on Pearl in specific more than the other girls. I could see Pearl get bitchy about that at first, then eventually fall for him...

Exactly! Perhaps he likes to tease Pearl because she is the most gorgeous, and because she resists him.

I love that. But I think that Saul's attraction to Pearl should remain lustful and not turn to love, even though Pearl may fall for him later.

Wow. We've made Pearl a bitchy, vain blonde. She sounds a lot like Rosalie Cullen.

Perfect!

Well, I hope she doesn't turn out like Rosalie. We have to make her have good points, too; perhaps she says clever things once in awhile, for all people say she's a dumb, mean blonde?

Haha, Pearl could be the one who loves sarcasm. Like people don't understand her because she's not good with opening up.
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 7:31 pm

Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
I was thinking a bit about Saul's possible relationship-status and I decided that he should be one of two things. Either he likes one of Arabelle's "minions" or he is a womanizer of some sort.

Eh, I'm not sure which. I think I prefer the womanizer bit, but I don't think it should be totally obvious.

I can't think of a good example, but you know Captain Barbossa, the POTC? Do you remember how in the first film, he teases Elizabeth? I could picture Saul doing that sort of teasing to Pearl.

I can see that too. In fact, I think he should be a womanizer, but not really known for it. I could see him teasing a lot of girls, but perhaps he picks on Pearl in specific more than the other girls. I could see Pearl get bitchy about that at first, then eventually fall for him...

Exactly! Perhaps he likes to tease Pearl because she is the most gorgeous, and because she resists him.

I love that. But I think that Saul's attraction to Pearl should remain lustful and not turn to love, even though Pearl may fall for him later.

Wow. We've made Pearl a bitchy, vain blonde. She sounds a lot like Rosalie Cullen.

Perfect!

Well, I hope she doesn't turn out like Rosalie. We have to make her have good points, too; perhaps she says clever things once in awhile, for all people say she's a dumb, mean blonde?

I think that we should make Pearl someone who loves sarcasm and is witty, but trips up once in a while and boasts a lot. Rosalie isn't really witty and that is where we can draw the distinction between the two.

Okay, so what exactly is Saul's goal?
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 7:30 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

I like the womanizer thing. Maybe he has kind of a dark streak in him.

Yes, he should! Maybe because of the family issues, he developed that darkness.
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 7:27 pm

Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

I like the womanizer thing. Maybe he has kind of a dark streak in him.
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 7:27 pm

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

Perfect!

Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 7:26 pm

Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

Wow. We've made Pearl a bitchy, vain blonde. She sounds a lot like Rosalie Hale.
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 7:24 pm

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Oops, scratch Nathaniel Reed: apparently, he was an outlaw! lol!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nathaniel_Reed

Nathaniel ______, then...

I suspected that. How about...hmm...Archambault? Okay, the last name isn't random. I was surfing through my room and saw that name on an art project--Archambault was the last name of a former art teacher lol!

I thought you had made it up!

Eh, Nathaniel Archambault is kind of a mouthful. He probably needs a one syllable last name.

I automatically thought "Greene", but I'm 100% sure that I've heard that name before. What about "Black"?

I like Nathaniel Black, but is that cheesy because he's evil?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Y!A Glitches...Again
Page 3 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Literary Cabinet :: Archive-
Jump to: