Literary Cabinet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Y!A Glitches...Again

Go down 
+5
Zara Mikazuki
Magda
denizenofevil
BeautyBlitz
Louisa
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

Number of posts : 4826
Location : The computer of the Biology Research Lab......procrastinating.
Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 9:21 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Don't worry. She didn't reply anymore. I wouldn't be surprised if she suddenly threw a tantrum. Laughing

Ahahaha. I noticed that. I'm guessing she chickened out, because she couldn't answer to Lynn, Anti Twihats, or me. lol!
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Number of posts : 7942
Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 9:21 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Don't worry. She didn't reply anymore. I wouldn't be surprised if she suddenly threw a tantrum. Laughing

You know, she's probably there right now, but can't think of anything to say. Rolling Eyes

I could see her suddenly freaking out in details though, too. Laughing

Hm, do you have any more ideas for this manga?
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Number of posts : 6193
Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.

PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 9:19 pm

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.

PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 9:15 pm

I love you
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 8:19 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:
I will go stuff myself, too.

Catch you guys later!

'Bye! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.

PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 8:18 pm

I will go stuff myself, too.

Catch you guys later!
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 8:13 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Just throwing this out there, but what if Gus gets raped by unknown people, but Saul saves her, so she turns against Arabelle and Pearl because they were off fighting, and didn't rescue her?

Although Saul lusts after Pearl, I think he should fall for Gus. I think that would be very interesting, making Saul the good guy for once, before he turns evil. Then she decides to go with Saul because of that and leave Arabelle.

Pearl flirts with Saul, but is loyal to Arabelle despite her obvious attraction to him.

I was just about to say the same thing about Gus and Saul! Very Happy It's so perfect!

I think she should abandon Arabelle first because Arabelle and Pearl didn't save her when she was raped, then she later falls in love with Saul.

After abandoning Arabelle and Pearl but before falling in love with Saul, though, she should probably be extremely depressed about the rape; hiding in her room, etc, then Saul could comfort her.

OOH! I love it! It'd be so romantic! droolheart

Aww...it would be very romantic...before he becomes his evil self again. Wait, so is this going to end positively or will it become a tragedy?

I'm rooting for a tragedy, with just one or two happy endings.

I say, Pearl dies in battle, Gus leaves Saul (which makes him even MORE furious with the world) and returns to Arabelle after finding out it wasn't their fault she got raped, etc.

This would make me very sad, but I think Saul should commit suicide in the end. Pearl and Nathaniel should die in battle. Arabelle and Wyatt have their "happily ever after", and Anya is by herself with a "WTF just happened here?" kind of feeling.

I don't think Saul should commit suicide; even if he really loves Gus, I just think if she left it would make him more mad. I couldn't picture him taking the coward's way out.

I pictured Anya as sort of a badass, so she should have a badass ending. OOH! How about Nathan is her brother, and when he is killed by Pearl, Anya tries to take revenge, and then she fights with Pearl, and they both die?

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

That would mean it is Anya Shaw and Nathaniel Shaw now, not Nathaniel Black, I guess. Good? Horrible?

I had a hard time seeing Saul commit suicide, but I wanted some kind of tragedy, since everything made today is too "happily ever after". Maybe Saul has an even more dismal ending. Maybe he decides to reject emotions altogether and push for the end. Maybe he goes into seclusion. I thought that he shouldn't have a happily ever after, though.

I agree that his ending should be depressing, but not too much so that it's "Yay! Happy ending for Arabelle!" sort of thing.

I just can't picture him going into hiding or committing suicide though. Seems too weak for his character.

If Saul dies in the end, we could have Arabelle visiting his grave with...who's her partner again? Nathan?

No, Wyatt.

Hmm, I don't know Saul's ending. I can't decide. noidea

Do you guys like the idea of Anya and Nathan being sister and brother, though? And how Nathan is killed in battle by Pearl, so Anya tries to kill Pearl and they end up killing each other?

It makes sense. Go for it!

Yay! lol!

I thought maybe I'd suggest Anya and Nathan were in love, but that's just TOO much love, with Arabelle, Wyatt, Pearl, Gus and Saul.

So, brother and sister works out well! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 8:08 pm

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Just throwing this out there, but what if Gus gets raped by unknown people, but Saul saves her, so she turns against Arabelle and Pearl because they were off fighting, and didn't rescue her?

Although Saul lusts after Pearl, I think he should fall for Gus. I think that would be very interesting, making Saul the good guy for once, before he turns evil. Then she decides to go with Saul because of that and leave Arabelle.

Pearl flirts with Saul, but is loyal to Arabelle despite her obvious attraction to him.

I was just about to say the same thing about Gus and Saul! Very Happy It's so perfect!

I think she should abandon Arabelle first because Arabelle and Pearl didn't save her when she was raped, then she later falls in love with Saul.

After abandoning Arabelle and Pearl but before falling in love with Saul, though, she should probably be extremely depressed about the rape; hiding in her room, etc, then Saul could comfort her.

Aww...it would be very romantic...before he becomes his evil self again. Wait, so is this going to end positively or will it become a tragedy?

I say, Pearl dies in battle, Gus leaves Saul (which makes him even MORE furious with the world) and returns to Arabelle after finding out it wasn't their fault she got raped, etc.

This would make me very sad, but I think Saul should commit suicide in the end. Pearl and Nathaniel should die in battle. Arabelle and Wyatt have their "happily ever after", and Anya is by herself with a "WTF just happened here?" kind of feeling.

I don't think Saul should commit suicide; even if he really loves Gus, I just think if she left it would make him more mad. I couldn't picture him taking the coward's way out.

I pictured Anya as sort of a badass, so she should have a badass ending. OOH! How about Nathan is her brother, and when he is killed by Pearl, Anya tries to take revenge, and then she fights with Pearl, and they both die?

That would mean it is Anya Shaw and Nathaniel Shaw now, not Nathaniel Black, I guess. Good? Horrible?

I had a hard time seeing Saul commit suicide, but I wanted some kind of tragedy, since everything made today is too "happily ever after". Maybe Saul has an even more dismal ending. Maybe he decides to reject emotions altogether and push for the end. Maybe he goes into seclusion. I thought that he shouldn't have a happily ever after, though.

I agree that his ending should be depressing, but not too much so that it's "Yay! Happy ending for Arabelle!" sort of thing.

I just can't picture him going into hiding or committing suicide though. Seems too weak for his character.

If Saul dies in the end, we could have Arabelle visiting his grave with...who's her partner again? Nathan?

No, Wyatt.

Do you guys like the idea of Anya and Nathan being sister and brother, though? And how Nathan is killed in battle by Pearl, so Anya tries to kill Pearl and they end up killing each other?

Oh, I love that idea. Justifies the killings.

I'll be back shortly. I'm going to "gluten up".

thumbs Oh, good!

Enjoy "glutening up." lol!
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 8:07 pm

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

No, Wyatt.

It makes sense. Go for it!
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways

PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 8:05 pm

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

No, Wyatt.

Oh, I love that idea. Justifies the killings.

I'll be back shortly. I'm going to "gluten up".
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 8:02 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

No, Wyatt.

Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 8:00 pm

Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 7:58 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

Although Saul lusts after Pearl, I think he should fall for Gus. I think that would be very interesting, making Saul the good guy for once, before he turns evil again. Then she decides to go with Saul because of that and leave Arabelle.

This reminds me of Archie comics, with a twisted plot added. Poor Saul, he doesn't know what to do with his heart.

I could see this become some soap opera on TV lol! . And I like that about Saul. Wait, so is he planning to take over the world or what?

We still need the motivation behind his wanting to...take over something, anyway.

I think it should be family-problems, maybe being abused or rejected as a child, or perhaps revenge against something that happened to him...

How about Arabelle's father cheats on Arabelle's mother with another woman, and has Saul? Then, Saul's mother dies after he is about eight years old, and he's an angry little orphan. He tracks down his father only to find (gasp) he's with Arabelle's mother, and pretty little Arabelle, who looks like a china doll compared to him, a dirty, abandoned orphan.

Twisted Evil

I like that. It would justify not only Saul's feelings of contempt, but also his womanizing habits (taking after his father). Now that we have the motivation, what is his goal?

Goal? To rule, I suppose. We could invent a country that he's trying to take over.

I'm getting uneasy having this in modern times then, because wouldn't he have modern weapons? It might be best to move it back to a different era like we were talking about before.

Oh, and after we open with Arabelle in school, maybe she could soon find her father murdered by Saul?

Oh, suspenseful. Then Arabelle would track down whoever killed him. That's when she still doesn't know about Saul, right?

Definitely. Maybe that's when Saul lets loose all hell: it begins with him murdering Arabelle's father (and mother?) then he starts taking over the country with his followers.
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 7:57 pm

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 7:56 pm

Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

Although Saul lusts after Pearl, I think he should fall for Gus. I think that would be very interesting, making Saul the good guy for once, before he turns evil again. Then she decides to go with Saul because of that and leave Arabelle.

This reminds me of Archie comics, with a twisted plot added. Poor Saul, he doesn't know what to do with his heart.

I could see this become some soap opera on TV lol! . And I like that about Saul. Wait, so is he planning to take over the world or what?

We still need the motivation behind his wanting to...take over something, anyway.

I think it should be family-problems, maybe being abused or rejected as a child, or perhaps revenge against something that happened to him...

How about Arabelle's father cheats on Arabelle's mother with another woman, and has Saul? Then, Saul's mother dies after he is about eight years old, and he's an angry little orphan. He tracks down his father only to find (gasp) he's with Arabelle's mother, and pretty little Arabelle, who looks like a china doll compared to him, a dirty, abandoned orphan.

Twisted Evil

I like that. It would justify not only Saul's feelings of contempt, but also his womanizing habits (taking after his father). Now that we have the motivation, what is his goal?

Goal? To rule, I suppose. We could invent a country that he's trying to take over.

I'm getting uneasy having this in modern times then, because wouldn't he have modern weapons? It might be best to move it back to a different era like we were talking about before.

Oh, and after we open with Arabelle in school, maybe she could soon find her father murdered by Saul?

Oh, suspenseful. Then Arabelle would track down whoever killed him. That's when she still doesn't know about Saul, right?
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 7:55 pm

Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 7:54 pm

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 7:52 pm

Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 7:51 pm

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

I'm all for tragedies because we don't get much of it these days. Aww, poor Saul, if he does commit suicide. sniff
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 7:50 pm

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 7:49 pm

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

Oh, I used to love Archie comics. I have an enormous box, just full of them. Very Happy

Indeed, poor Saul. We'll make everyone here love him! Twisted Evil

Haha, I still have them. Shelves and shelves and shelves of Archie comics. But some of the pages of the comics are falling off. Laughing

This is so fun. I will go all fangirly with Saul. lol!

Oh, mine too! I was rooting for Betty throughout the whole series. lol!

Ooh, how about Pearl dies nobly in battle? Very Happy

I still buy them until now. Sorry, but I'm in Veronica's side. I have this love for evil, cunning characters. Betty is too much of a goody-goody.

Sure! At least Pearl won't be completely bitchy.
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 7:47 pm

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 7:47 pm

Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 7:45 pm

Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 7:45 pm

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Y!A Glitches...Again
Page 2 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Literary Cabinet :: Archive-
Jump to: