Literary Cabinet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'm Freezing To Death!

Go down 
+4
Kelsey
denizenofevil
Zara Mikazuki
Louisa
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Number of posts : 6193
Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.
Registration date : 2008-12-04

I'm Freezing To Death! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Freezing To Death!   I'm Freezing To Death! - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 6:51 pm

Hey, Zara! I just saw the http://ca.answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AjwJaulqGsXLY8S1oWXEB2HAFQx.;_ylv=3?qid=20081213233659AACOqHT&show=7#profile-info-lCsZxBsIaa (Rosalie Cullen question) and I must say, I could die from the sarcasm! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
BeautyBlitz
Guru
Guru
BeautyBlitz

Number of posts : 1882
Dictionary Definition : Rodent - Homo Rodentiensis is a typical LC creature. Always ready to laugh about stupidity, this being has long occupied a special moderator status on the LC. As one of the very few LC creatures who actually can get and keep a partner, she is the object of constant envy. Though madness is not part of the average Rodents characteristics, this particular feature can at times be subject to change, especially when striken by severe sleep deprivation.
Awards : I'm Freezing To Death! - Page 2 1st_place
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: I'm Freezing To Death!   I'm Freezing To Death! - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 6:45 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Yeah, the whole thing is really immature and I'm a little bit ashamed of myself as it's so hypocritical. It's so fun, though. I really want to add Twihaters to my contacts, though! My profile was really fun to write.
I'm going to lie to myself and say that it's to point out how silly the fans in love with Edward are. That's what I'm going with. As long as I'm really not insulting people, I don't think it's too immoral, just immature.

lol! at Eddie's profile, Kels. I am soo afraid of his velvet voice of an archangel. Well, it may be immature, but like Zara said, we all have our guilty pleasures. Very Happy

Oh Louisa. Edward isn't the only one there. In fact, there is another Edward, a Rosalie, and a Bella out there. Check my Y!A profile. Then you'll see how crazy I am. On the "Rosalie Cullen" questions (fyi, Rosalie Cullen is played by a Y!A friend and fellow anti-Twilighter Karin-chan), you'll see how wonderful I am...

By the way, do you think I could invite Karin-chan to come here? She's been a staunch anti-Twilighter, but she is also quite knowledgable about literature. And she's a huge fan of anime...

I saw the Edward and Bella. I have yet to see the Rosalie. I wish I had the perseverance to keep up with two accounts and the ability to keep a straight face and seriousness with the Twitwinkies. Did they really believe?

It's fine by me. Karin-chan sure has the requirements to join this forum, but I think you should bring it up with Solveig or Mariah (BeautyBlitz), just to be sure.

Invitation: Invite whoever you feel would have fun coming here, excluding only trolls of any sort.
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.

PostSubject: Re: I'm Freezing To Death!   I'm Freezing To Death! - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 6:43 pm

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Yeah, the whole thing is really immature and I'm a little bit ashamed of myself as it's so hypocritical. It's so fun, though. I really want to add Twihaters to my contacts, though! My profile was really fun to write.
I'm going to lie to myself and say that it's to point out how silly the fans in love with Edward are. That's what I'm going with. As long as I'm really not insulting people, I don't think it's too immoral, just immature.

lol! at Eddie's profile, Kels. I am soo afraid of his velvet voice of an archangel. Well, it may be immature, but like Zara said, we all have our guilty pleasures. Very Happy

Oh Louisa. Edward isn't the only one there. In fact, there is another Edward, a Rosalie, and a Bella out there. Check my Y!A profile. Then you'll see how crazy I am. On the "Rosalie Cullen" questions (fyi, Rosalie Cullen is played by a Y!A friend and fellow anti-Twilighter Karin-chan), you'll see how wonderful I am...

By the way, do you think I could invite Karin-chan to come here? She's been a staunch anti-Twilighter, but she is also quite knowledgable about literature. And she's a huge fan of anime...

I saw the Edward and Bella. I have yet to see the Rosalie. I wish I had the perseverance to keep up with two accounts and the ability to keep a straight face and seriousness with the Twitwinkies. Did they really believe?

It's fine by me. Karin-chan sure has the requirements to join this forum, but I think you should bring it up with Solveig or Mariah (BeautyBlitz), just to be sure.

Okay, I'll ask Solveig, then. By the way, it's like people don't even know the definition of sarcasm. If you read Rosalie's one question, you'll see what I mean. It's like, I'm the only one who get's Karin's sense of sarcasm and everybody else accuses the two of us of being rabid-twilighters who can't differentiate between fiction and reality. lol! I think they have it backwards...

Okay. I've made a promise not to insult Twilighters, and I will uphold that. I claim that my insult in Rosalie's question was not of Twilighters, but of the inability of the answerers to see sarcasm. I mean, Karin has very good grammar and Rosalie's question was not written in text talk. I wonder how they thought she was an obsessive fan...

LOL. What is with the people now?! And by the way, have you seen this? http://www.journalfen.net/community/sparklefield/5726.html

*facepalms* *headdesks*
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

Number of posts : 4826
Location : The computer of the Biology Research Lab......procrastinating.
Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways

PostSubject: Re: I'm Freezing To Death!   I'm Freezing To Death! - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 6:41 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Kelsey wrote:

Okay, I'll ask Solveig, then. By the way, it's like people don't even know the definition of sarcasm. If you read Rosalie's one question, you'll see what I mean. It's like, I'm the only one who get's Karin's sense of sarcasm and everybody else accuses the two of us of being rabid-twilighters who can't differentiate between fiction and reality. lol! I think they have it backwards...

Okay. I've made a promise not to insult Twilighters, and I will uphold that. I claim that my insult in Rosalie's question was not of Twilighters, but of the inability of the answerers to see sarcasm. I mean, Karin has very good grammar and Rosalie's question was not written in text talk. I wonder how they thought she was an obsessive fan...
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: I'm Freezing To Death!   I'm Freezing To Death! - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 6:31 pm

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Kelsey wrote:

Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways

PostSubject: Re: I'm Freezing To Death!   I'm Freezing To Death! - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 6:02 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Kelsey wrote:

Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: I'm Freezing To Death!   I'm Freezing To Death! - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 5:52 pm

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
*quietly butting in*

Oh, my God. I was too lazy to read your conversations with Denizen, Zara, but I read enough to say that: WE ARE CRAZY! And I love it.

Anyway, after taking Zara and Denizen's advice, I'm fine now from the jet lag. My headache is no more, my sniffles are cured and I'm adjusting really well to the cold. Thanks, you guys!

Excellent, Louisa Lynn. See? Denizen and I aren't stupid. We only want what's good for you...wow. I sound like your mother lol! . Anyways, I'm surprised that you overcame jetlag that quickly--it would take me easily 5 days for a transition like that from the Phillipines to Vancouver.

Of course you two aren't stupid. cheers You sound like my mom, and I sound like your rebellious kid. lol! Well, I can't actually say that it's fully cured; occasionally I would yawn, but other than that I'm fine.
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: I'm Freezing To Death!   I'm Freezing To Death! - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 5:49 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:
*quietly butting in*

Oh, my God. I was too lazy to read your conversations with Denizen, Zara, but I read enough to say that: WE ARE CRAZY! And I love it.

Anyway, after taking Zara and Denizen's advice, I'm fine now from the jet lag. My headache is no more, my sniffles are cured and I'm adjusting really well to the cold. Thanks, you guys!

Excellent, Louisa Lynn. See? Denizen and I aren't stupid. We only want what's good for you...wow. I sound like your mother lol! . Anyways, I'm surprised that you overcame jetlag that quickly--it would take me easily 5 days for a transition like that from the Phillipines to Vancouver.
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: I'm Freezing To Death!   I'm Freezing To Death! - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 3:27 pm

Kelsey wrote:

Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: I'm Freezing To Death!   I'm Freezing To Death! - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 3:24 pm

*quietly butting in*

Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: I'm Freezing To Death!   I'm Freezing To Death! - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 6:42 am

Well, it's one of those guilty pleasures, now. Don't be ashamed--we need to indulge ourselves once in a while. And I saw that you guys already have Edward Cullen and Bella Cullen user names already up. NICE!!!

I'm busy at the moment (not procrastinating? WHAT'S HAPPENING!?!?), but I'll get the password and usre name later on...
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Guru
Guru
Kelsey

Number of posts : 2780
Dictionary Definition : Kelsey-- Frequently called "Kels," this female specimen of Homo Sapiens belongs to the Literary Cabinet universe. Although she is a young member, she has shown her maturity to be above other species, sometimes. "Kelsey" can behave quite crazy in her own right. One of her most noticeable traits is paranoia and knowledge of trolls.
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: I'm Freezing To Death!   I'm Freezing To Death! - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 6:32 am

denizenofevil wrote:
I'm actually ashamed of myself too but like you said, it's so much fun and isn't that what a lot of YA frequent visitors are there for anyways? And yes, we're both quite immature. While the Twilight questions are there anyways, why not enjoy them? It's not like we're contributing to the amount of twilight related questions anyways. We're just answering the existing ones.

Well, I asked why people didn't like me. Oops. And my profile link should be up there in one of my above posts.
Back to top Go down
denizenofevil
denizenofevil

Number of posts : 426

PostSubject: Re: I'm Freezing To Death!   I'm Freezing To Death! - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 6:24 am

I'm actually ashamed of myself too but like you said, it's so much fun and isn't that what a lot of YA frequent visitors are there for anyways? And yes, we're both quite immature. While the Twilight questions are there anyways, why not enjoy them? It's not like we're contributing to the amount of twilight related questions anyways. We're just answering the existing ones.
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Guru
Guru
Kelsey

Dictionary Definition : Kelsey-- Frequently called "Kels," this female specimen of Homo Sapiens belongs to the Literary Cabinet universe. Although she is a young member, she has shown her maturity to be above other species, sometimes. "Kelsey" can behave quite crazy in her own right. One of her most noticeable traits is paranoia and knowledge of trolls.

PostSubject: Re: I'm Freezing To Death!   I'm Freezing To Death! - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 6:15 am

Back to top Go down
denizenofevil
denizenofevil

PostSubject: Re: I'm Freezing To Death!   I'm Freezing To Death! - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 6:12 am

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
I have actually been driven to the point of madness. I opened yet another account, but this time I am Edward Cullen. I opened it earlier tonight and I already have been discovered by Magda, gotten some hate mail, some love mail, three marriage proposals, eight or more declarations of undying love, and like, five fans. It's a sick world.

lol! ! What questions have you already answered? I definitely want to add "Edward Cullen"! Insane? Actually, just an hour ago, Denizen and I decided that it would be an awesome idea to pose as Twilight characters on April Fool's, just so that people understand that it is a joke. I already claimed Alice for my own...wonder who everybody else will be...

haha.. I think we should actually just create on account of each character and share accounts and passwords so we don't create too many accounts on YA. Can we have a link to your Edward account?
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: I'm Freezing To Death!   I'm Freezing To Death! - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 6:07 am

Kelsey wrote:
I have actually been driven to the point of madness. I opened yet another account, but this time I am Edward Cullen. I opened it earlier tonight and I already have been discovered by Magda, gotten some hate mail, some love mail, three marriage proposals, eight or more declarations of undying love, and like, five fans. It's a sick world.

lol! ! What questions have you already answered? I definitely want to add "Edward Cullen"! Insane? Actually, just an hour ago, Denizen and I decided that it would be an awesome idea to pose as Twilight characters on April Fool's, just so that people understand that it is a joke. I already claimed Alice for my own...wonder who everybody else will be...
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Guru
Guru
Kelsey

PostSubject: Re: I'm Freezing To Death!   I'm Freezing To Death! - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 5:57 am

Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: I'm Freezing To Death!   I'm Freezing To Death! - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 5:29 am

Kelsey wrote:
Wow. I just walked in and was slightly shocked. We would SO have been kicked off of Y!A for that for SO many reasons. rofl rofl rofl

Kelsey, you picked the perfect time to walk into Denizen's and my conversation. If you didn't realize, Denizen has planned to take over the world with her amazing hypnotic powers. I'm powerless before her. We must submit to her will before it's TOO LATE!!! Although, her ladyship has already planned my demise... Crying or Very sad

Yeah, we've been having too much fun procrastinating. She's having fun Christmas shopping now, whilst I'm actually doing my work for once...YAY ME!!! And we would have definitely been kicked out of Y!A for sure. I wonder what the others are going to say about me, Denizen, and Louisa Lynn in these three new threads when they come on tomorrow... silent
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Guru
Guru
Kelsey

PostSubject: Re: I'm Freezing To Death!   I'm Freezing To Death! - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 5:10 am

Wow. I just walked in and was slightly shocked. We would SO have been kicked off of Y!A for that for SO many reasons. rofl rofl rofl
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: I'm Freezing To Death!   I'm Freezing To Death! - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 4:47 am

denizenofevil wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
denizenofevil wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
denizenofevil wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
denizenofevil wrote:
Muahaha!! I can rule cyberspace with my hypnotic powers!

Are you going to impose a dictatorship on all of us now, using your amazing hypnotic powers? lol!

Yes, and each of you shall be required to dress in penguin suits and wait on me hand and foot, bringing me blue waffles in bed every morning and if you fail to please me...BAM!! OFF WITH YOUR HEADS!!. Muahaha!!! lol! king

Now entertain me penguin servant!

How mayest I please you, my ladyship? Willst these aqua-pancakes suffice? *Zara does a monkey-imitation while dressed up like a penguin* Dost thou like it?

PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!!!!!

lol! lol! lol!

very well, I shall spare thee but NEVER do that monkey imitation again! You know very well that your lord, your leader, your MASTER, despises those foul poo slinging creatures.
\ lol! We're insane. That's all there is to it.

*in a hypnotic state*
Yes miss...my lord, my leader, my master. I shall never again even so much as to THINK about those "foul poo slinging creatures".
*throws away monkey costume*. I shall try to please thee once again.
*hands Denizen a cup with a drink*. Dost thou like the grapefruit-kiwi-avocado juice that I present in this diamond studded golden cup? Art thou pleased?

PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!!

lol! I'm having too much fun procrastinating... lol!
lol!

How dare you! I despise avocado! You should have used pickle juice instead but no, you PURPOSEFULLY fed me something the the displeasing texture of a slug! OFF WITH YOUR PENGUIN HEAD! I shall have you cremated and your ashes fed to your dear old mother!

Laughing I'd love to stay and continue this procrastination with you but I gotta go Christmas shopping shopping now so i shall talk to you and whoever maybe be reading this later or tomorrow.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol!

Have fun Christmas shopping. I ought to get back to work, now...HAHAHA (no seriously).
BTW, avocadoes have the consistency of slugs? rofl Now THAT'S a new one...
Back to top Go down
denizenofevil
denizenofevil

PostSubject: Re: I'm Freezing To Death!   I'm Freezing To Death! - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 4:38 am

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
denizenofevil wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
denizenofevil wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
denizenofevil wrote:

Are you going to impose a dictatorship on all of us now, using your amazing hypnotic powers? lol!

Yes, and each of you shall be required to dress in penguin suits and wait on me hand and foot, bringing me blue waffles in bed every morning and if you fail to please me...BAM!! OFF WITH YOUR HEADS!!. Muahaha!!! lol! king

How mayest I please you, my ladyship? Willst these aqua-pancakes suffice? *Zara does a monkey-imitation while dressed up like a penguin* Dost thou like it?

lol! lol! lol!

very well, I shall spare thee but NEVER do that monkey imitation again! You know very well that your lord, your leader, your MASTER, despises those foul poo slinging creatures.

*in a hypnotic state*
Yes miss...my lord, my leader, my master. I shall never again even so much as to THINK about those "foul poo slinging creatures".
*hands Denizen a cup with a drink*. Dost thou like the grapefruit-kiwi-avocado juice that I present in this diamond studded golden cup? Art thou pleased?

PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!!

lol!

How dare you! I despise avocado! You should have used pickle juice instead but no, you PURPOSEFULLY fed me something the the displeasing texture of a slug! OFF WITH YOUR PENGUIN HEAD! I shall have you cremated and your ashes fed to your dear old mother!

Laughing I'd love to stay and continue this procrastination with you but I gotta go Christmas shopping shopping now so i shall talk to you and whoever maybe be reading this later or tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: I'm Freezing To Death!   I'm Freezing To Death! - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 4:32 am

denizenofevil wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
denizenofevil wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
denizenofevil wrote:

lol! lol! lol!

*in a hypnotic state*

PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!!

Back to top Go down
denizenofevil
denizenofevil

PostSubject: Re: I'm Freezing To Death!   I'm Freezing To Death! - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 4:27 am

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
denizenofevil wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
denizenofevil wrote:

lol! lol! lol!

Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: I'm Freezing To Death!   I'm Freezing To Death! - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 4:21 am

denizenofevil wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
denizenofevil wrote:

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
denizenofevil
denizenofevil

PostSubject: Re: I'm Freezing To Death!   I'm Freezing To Death! - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 4:08 am

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
denizenofevil wrote:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm Freezing To Death!   I'm Freezing To Death! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm Freezing To Death!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next