Literary Cabinet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'm Freezing To Death!

Go down 
+4
Kelsey
denizenofevil
Zara Mikazuki
Louisa
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

Number of posts : 4826
Location : The computer of the Biology Research Lab......procrastinating.
Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways
Registration date : 2008-12-04

I'm Freezing To Death! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Freezing To Death!   I'm Freezing To Death! - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 4:00 am

denizenofevil wrote:
Muahaha!! I can rule cyberspace with my hypnotic powers!

Are you going to impose a dictatorship on all of us now, using your amazing hypnotic powers? lol!
Back to top Go down
denizenofevil
denizenofevil

Number of posts : 426
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: I'm Freezing To Death!   I'm Freezing To Death! - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 3:52 am

Muahaha!! I can rule cyberspace with my hypnotic powers!
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways

PostSubject: Re: I'm Freezing To Death!   I'm Freezing To Death! - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 3:43 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:
denizenofevil wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Wow. Big climate shock--Phillippines to Vancouver. Jet lag always gets on my nerves--especially since I love to sleep. Good luck in "a whole new world"! You'll do just fine...I'm sure of it.

Thanks! But I'm coming back on Jan. 13 so it's back to the hot weather again. Then in April it's back to Vancouver. I'm soo tired... Sleep

Go to sleep, Louisa Lynn. Sleep is so underrated. Ohh..this reminds me of a study I remember reading about in biology. Apparently, in the USA, the day with the fewest number of heart attacks was that fall-back daylight savings end in November (when people get an average of 1 hour more sleep). Not surprisingly, the day with the most heart attacks on average was the spring-forward daylight savings start in April (when people get an average of 1 hour less sleep). Go figure. Now I have evidence that paradoxically, SLEEP = LIFE!!!!!

Interesting. But there's a problem. I. Can't. Sleep. I can't tear myself away from the computer. cup

I'm Freezing To Death! - Page 3 Hypnot10

I command thee, turn of thy computer and get thee to bed...

lol! Denizen. *turns off computer and walks zombie-like to bed* Sleep

Excellent job, Denizen! Hopefully she'll go to sleep now...
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Number of posts : 6193
Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.

PostSubject: Re: I'm Freezing To Death!   I'm Freezing To Death! - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 3:31 am

denizenofevil wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Wow. Big climate shock--Phillippines to Vancouver. Jet lag always gets on my nerves--especially since I love to sleep. Good luck in "a whole new world"! You'll do just fine...I'm sure of it.

Thanks! But I'm coming back on Jan. 13 so it's back to the hot weather again. Then in April it's back to Vancouver. I'm soo tired... Sleep

Go to sleep, Louisa Lynn. Sleep is so underrated. Ohh..this reminds me of a study I remember reading about in biology. Apparently, in the USA, the day with the fewest number of heart attacks was that fall-back daylight savings end in November (when people get an average of 1 hour more sleep). Not surprisingly, the day with the most heart attacks on average was the spring-forward daylight savings start in April (when people get an average of 1 hour less sleep). Go figure. Now I have evidence that paradoxically, SLEEP = LIFE!!!!!

Interesting. But there's a problem. I. Can't. Sleep. I can't tear myself away from the computer. cup

lol! Denizen. *turns off computer and walks zombie-like to bed* Sleep
Back to top Go down
denizenofevil
denizenofevil

Number of posts : 426
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: I'm Freezing To Death!   I'm Freezing To Death! - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 3:27 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.

PostSubject: Re: I'm Freezing To Death!   I'm Freezing To Death! - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 3:24 am

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: I'm Freezing To Death!   I'm Freezing To Death! - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 3:17 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: I'm Freezing To Death!   I'm Freezing To Death! - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 3:09 am

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: I'm Freezing To Death!   I'm Freezing To Death! - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 3:06 am

Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: I'm Freezing To Death!   I'm Freezing To Death! - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 2:13 am

I just arrived at Vancouver, Canada a few hours ago, and I'm dying of the cold! I'm tired from jet lag, I have a cold and my head is pounding. I guess it's a big switch from the Philippines. It didn't snow, thank God. I don't think I can handle it much longer. But anyway, it's really nice here. I love it! Very peaceful and quiet. I think I'm going to like it here... I love you

Well, just wanted to share.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm Freezing To Death!   I'm Freezing To Death! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm Freezing To Death!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Literary Cabinet :: Archive-
Jump to: