Literary Cabinet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'm Freezing To Death!

Go down 
+4
Kelsey
denizenofevil
Zara Mikazuki
Louisa
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kelsey
Guru
Guru
Kelsey

Number of posts : 2780
Dictionary Definition : Kelsey-- Frequently called "Kels," this female specimen of Homo Sapiens belongs to the Literary Cabinet universe. Although she is a young member, she has shown her maturity to be above other species, sometimes. "Kelsey" can behave quite crazy in her own right. One of her most noticeable traits is paranoia and knowledge of trolls.
Registration date : 2008-12-03

I'm Freezing To Death! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Freezing To Death!   I'm Freezing To Death! EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 3:24 am

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Solveig wrote:
I would like to ask you to get back to the topic at hand... We agreed to make this place largely independent from YA, and I would really like to stick to this agreement. Besides, I don't think this sort of role-playing will help much to reduce all the tension.

That's fine. We'll keep the YA chatter to a minimum. We kind of kept our deal, not insulting Twilighters and all. I personally have chosen not to participate as a Twilight character. But I want to interact with the characters as Zara Sahana herself. It was quite successful between Rosalie and Zara. Zara and Edward are having issues...Edward isn't sure whether he should cheat on Bella with Zara or not... lol! . And I have yet to see the others...

Okay, problem solved. I actually think that the tension is lightened a little by the role-playing of most of us (though Rosalie is mostly hurting the relations tongue ) because we can poke a little polite fun at Twilight. As long as we don't instigate and ask troll questions (just answer them), the overall effect will be positive for all.
But we will certainly keep it to emails and such from now on.
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

Number of posts : 4826
Location : The computer of the Biology Research Lab......procrastinating.
Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: I'm Freezing To Death!   I'm Freezing To Death! EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 2:41 am

Solveig wrote:
I would like to ask you to get back to the topic at hand... We agreed to make this place largely independent from YA, and I would really like to stick to this agreement. Besides, I don't think this sort of role-playing will help much to reduce all the tension.

That's fine. We'll keep the YA chatter to a minimum. We kind of kept our deal, not insulting Twilighters and all. I personally have chosen not to participate as a Twilight character. But I want to interact with the characters as Zara Sahana herself. It was quite successful between Rosalie and Zara. Zara and Edward are having issues...Edward isn't sure whether he should cheat on Bella with Zara or not... lol! . And I have yet to see the others...
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Number of posts : 6193
Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.

PostSubject: Re: I'm Freezing To Death!   I'm Freezing To Death! EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 12:02 am

Solveig wrote:

You're right.
Back to top Go down
denizenofevil
denizenofevil

Number of posts : 426

PostSubject: Re: I'm Freezing To Death!   I'm Freezing To Death! EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 11:59 pm

Solveig wrote:

You're right, but still, it's so fun! I'll try to stay on topic from now on and keep all mention of YA out of it.
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

Number of posts : 2387
Dictionary Definition : Laura: Also known as "Solveig", her internet pseudonym, this female specimen of Homo Sapiens founded the Literary Cabinet world. One can spot "Laura," by the fun she has grading papers and drinking coffee, with triple coffee consumption ever since she quit smoking. Like another species, Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous, she enjoys picking at the extreme Twilight fans. This specimen is particularly fond of procrastinating, as most of the other species of the Literary Cabinet Universe are.
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: I'm Freezing To Death!   I'm Freezing To Death! EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 11:52 pm

Back to top Go down
https://literarycabinet.forumotion.com
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.

PostSubject: Re: I'm Freezing To Death!   I'm Freezing To Death! EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 11:51 pm

Goldfish wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
We're pissing off a lot of people. They told us that we have no life and we're pathetic. I can't help but laugh!

lol! This was such an interesting conversation to read. And the bedsheets are rather creepy. No. I mean, really creepy. The comment...*shudders*...I can't put into words how much that scared me. At first, I thought it was just a sarcastic comment made to offend Twilighters, so I was like "Okay, they're not for real about that," then I saw that it was a quote. affraid was my expression. Then Shocked pale affraid silent Now I'm just like "Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh."

I wish the Twilight fans weren't so gullible. *sighs*

lol! A store is also selling Bella&&Edward cutouts for 30 bucks! 30 bucks! I hope nobody buys, though..
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: I'm Freezing To Death!   I'm Freezing To Death! EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 11:49 pm

Magda wrote:
Yes, but does anyone notice that most of the people we're pissing of are anti-Twilighters, whereas the Twilighters love us?

Yes, it's so weird. Are the fangirls really that gullible?
Back to top Go down
Goldfish
Goldfish

Number of posts : 226

PostSubject: Re: I'm Freezing To Death!   I'm Freezing To Death! EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 11:46 pm

Magda wrote:
Yes, but does anyone notice that most of the people we're pissing of are anti-Twilighters, whereas the Twilighters love us?

I've noticed that as well. We're not just pissing off Antis, we're also pissing off those who are neutral. It's so odd... scratch I don't understand it at all.
Back to top Go down
Magda
Magda

Number of posts : 262

PostSubject: Re: I'm Freezing To Death!   I'm Freezing To Death! EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 11:45 pm

Back to top Go down
Goldfish
Goldfish

Number of posts : 226

PostSubject: Re: I'm Freezing To Death!   I'm Freezing To Death! EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 11:42 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:
We're pissing off a lot of people. They told us that we have no life and we're pathetic. I can't help but laugh!

lol! This was such an interesting conversation to read. And the bedsheets are rather creepy. No. I mean, really creepy. The comment...*shudders*...I can't put into words how much that scared me. At first, I thought it was just a sarcastic comment made to offend Twilighters, so I was like "Okay, they're not for real about that," then I saw that it was a quote. affraid was my expression. Then Shocked pale affraid silent Now I'm just like "Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh."

I wish the Twilight fans weren't so gullible. *sighs*
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: I'm Freezing To Death!   I'm Freezing To Death! EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 11:29 pm

Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: I'm Freezing To Death!   I'm Freezing To Death! EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 11:28 pm

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Me? I actually don't think I'll be able to role play for another week since I have finals and world geo to finish. YES, I'M PROCRASTINATING...once again. But when I can, I'm debating between Alice and Jacob...

Who do y'all think suits me better?

Jacob, definitely. Sarcastic and fun describes both of you. Go for him! cheers

Okay, then. In one week, I'll be on as Jacob Black...AWESOME!

Hey! You better get on Yahoo! Answers. I'm role-playing James and Rosalie and Nessie are on, too!
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways

PostSubject: Re: I'm Freezing To Death!   I'm Freezing To Death! EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 11:27 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Me? I actually don't think I'll be able to role play for another week since I have finals and world geo to finish. YES, I'M PROCRASTINATING...once again. But when I can, I'm debating between Alice and Jacob...

Okay, then. In one week, I'll be on as Jacob Black...AWESOME!
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: I'm Freezing To Death!   I'm Freezing To Death! EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 10:59 pm

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: I'm Freezing To Death!   I'm Freezing To Death! EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 10:57 pm

Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: I'm Freezing To Death!   I'm Freezing To Death! EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 10:54 pm

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

Guilty pleasures, Zara. I don't think you're a hypocrite. Yeah, he said that Edward was a manic depressive who has issues since he was 107-year-old virgin and he said that Stephenie was a madwoman for writing her "sexual fantasies." I agree with him on both.

I agree that he is doing those for fame and fortune. He's just starting out as an actor, and Twilight really gave him the boost to super stardom. I don't think he can get out of the house without fangirls screaming and ripping off his shirt. lol!

At least Pattinson can see the light. Hey, at least he's getting wealthy on the backs of the fangirls. But I feel sorry for the huge price he has to pay fo being associated with Edward Cullen...

Sometimes, obscurity is not such a bad thing, after all...

Some fangirls were sad when us haters posted the evidence of RPattz hating Twilight. They were pitiful because the person playing their lover boy hated the part.

Hey, who do I get to role-play in Twilight? lol!

Hmm...what do you feel like today? Furious, do Jacob. Kind, do Esme. Wacky, do Alice. Strong, do Emmett. Wild, do Jasper. Controlled and sane, do Carlisle.

Or do James...or Victoria!!! lol!

Or the Vampire Mafia if you feel eeeeeevil...

Aww, but James is dead! Could I somehow make the fangirls believe that I came back from the dead or something? The same goes for Vic..
Are they the only characters left for role-playing?

For sure. Come back from the dead and freak everybody out...LOL!

Basically you can be anyone except Edward, Bella, Rosalie, and Renesmee, since all four are taken...

Okay, I will be James! LOL.. Dang, this is going to be fun!
Who are you role-playing?
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: I'm Freezing To Death!   I'm Freezing To Death! EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 10:51 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

Guilty pleasures, Zara. I don't think you're a hypocrite. Yeah, he said that Edward was a manic depressive who has issues since he was 107-year-old virgin and he said that Stephenie was a madwoman for writing her "sexual fantasies." I agree with him on both.

I agree that he is doing those for fame and fortune. He's just starting out as an actor, and Twilight really gave him the boost to super stardom. I don't think he can get out of the house without fangirls screaming and ripping off his shirt. lol!

At least Pattinson can see the light. Hey, at least he's getting wealthy on the backs of the fangirls. But I feel sorry for the huge price he has to pay fo being associated with Edward Cullen...

Some fangirls were sad when us haters posted the evidence of RPattz hating Twilight. They were pitiful because the person playing their lover boy hated the part.

Hmm...what do you feel like today? Furious, do Jacob. Kind, do Esme. Wacky, do Alice. Strong, do Emmett. Wild, do Jasper. Controlled and sane, do Carlisle.

Aww, but James is dead! Could I somehow make the fangirls believe that I came back from the dead or something? The same goes for Vic..

For sure. Come back from the dead and freak everybody out...LOL!

Basically you can be anyone except Edward, Bella, Rosalie, and Renesmee, since all four are taken...
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: I'm Freezing To Death!   I'm Freezing To Death! EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 10:47 pm

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: I'm Freezing To Death!   I'm Freezing To Death! EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 10:43 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: I'm Freezing To Death!   I'm Freezing To Death! EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 10:33 pm

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: I'm Freezing To Death!   I'm Freezing To Death! EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 8:35 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:

Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: I'm Freezing To Death!   I'm Freezing To Death! EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 7:44 pm

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Jesus, if I knew that you were going to freak out that way I should never have shown it to you. I'm so so sorry! You okay now?

Ahaha. Don't worry about it. I didn't really freak out. Actually, I wasn't surprised--although that lion_lamb comment was scary.

Now for something interesting. I was watching interviews with Robert Pattinson. On the ones that were broadcast everywhere, he sucked up and said that Twilight was amazing. But on the more private ones, that you could only find on obscure websites, he complained about the hordes of crazy fans. He said that the only reason he signed up for the project was because he was interested in working with Kirsten Stewart. He read the books and called them "overly melodramatic". After the movie released, he said he was going back to his home in England to get away from the "very excited" fans. Talk about understatements. If Pattinson himself is fed up with the hype, then...well...that is saying something. He's doing the sequels for only 3 reasons: fame, forune, and virtue of doing the first movie. Sad, right?

Wow. I said I wouldn't bash Twilight, and here I am, doing it again. I'd better stop. Gosh, I'm such a hypocrite.

Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: I'm Freezing To Death!   I'm Freezing To Death! EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 7:35 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Jesus, if I knew that you were going to freak out that way I should never have shown it to you. I'm so so sorry! You okay now?

Ahaha. Don't worry about it. I didn't really freak out. Actually, I wasn't surprised--although that lion_lamb comment was scary.

Now for something interesting. I was watching interviews with Robert Pattinson. On the ones that were broadcast everywhere, he sucked up and said that Twilight was amazing. But on the more private ones, that you could only find on obscure websites, he complained about the hordes of crazy fans. He said that the only reason he signed up for the project was because he was interested in working with Kirsten Stewart. He read the books and called them "overly melodramatic". After the movie released, he said he was going back to his home in England to get away from the "very excited" fans. Talk about understatements. If Pattinson himself is fed up with the hype, then...well...that is saying something. He's doing the sequels for only 3 reasons: fame, forune, and virtue of doing the first movie. Sad, right?

Wow. I said I wouldn't bash Twilight, and here I am, doing it again. I'd better stop. Gosh, I'm such a hypocrite.
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: I'm Freezing To Death!   I'm Freezing To Death! EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 6:56 pm

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Yeah, the whole thing is really immature and I'm a little bit ashamed of myself as it's so hypocritical. It's so fun, though. I really want to add Twihaters to my contacts, though! My profile was really fun to write.
I'm going to lie to myself and say that it's to point out how silly the fans in love with Edward are. That's what I'm going with. As long as I'm really not insulting people, I don't think it's too immoral, just immature.

lol! at Eddie's profile, Kels. I am soo afraid of his velvet voice of an archangel. Well, it may be immature, but like Zara said, we all have our guilty pleasures. Very Happy

Oh Louisa. Edward isn't the only one there. In fact, there is another Edward, a Rosalie, and a Bella out there. Check my Y!A profile. Then you'll see how crazy I am. On the "Rosalie Cullen" questions (fyi, Rosalie Cullen is played by a Y!A friend and fellow anti-Twilighter Karin-chan), you'll see how wonderful I am...

By the way, do you think I could invite Karin-chan to come here? She's been a staunch anti-Twilighter, but she is also quite knowledgable about literature. And she's a huge fan of anime...

I saw the Edward and Bella. I have yet to see the Rosalie. I wish I had the perseverance to keep up with two accounts and the ability to keep a straight face and seriousness with the Twitwinkies. Did they really believe?

It's fine by me. Karin-chan sure has the requirements to join this forum, but I think you should bring it up with Solveig or Mariah (BeautyBlitz), just to be sure.

Okay, I'll ask Solveig, then. By the way, it's like people don't even know the definition of sarcasm. If you read Rosalie's one question, you'll see what I mean. It's like, I'm the only one who get's Karin's sense of sarcasm and everybody else accuses the two of us of being rabid-twilighters who can't differentiate between fiction and reality. lol! I think they have it backwards...

Okay. I've made a promise not to insult Twilighters, and I will uphold that. I claim that my insult in Rosalie's question was not of Twilighters, but of the inability of the answerers to see sarcasm. I mean, Karin has very good grammar and Rosalie's question was not written in text talk. I wonder how they thought she was an obsessive fan...

LOL. What is with the people now?! And by the way, have you seen this? http://www.journalfen.net/community/sparklefield/5726.html

*facepalms* *headdesks*

Is that for real?!?!? WOW...I just lost almost all faith in my counterparts. That is ridiculously scary.

And the comment by lion_lamb. Okay, Lynn (and anyone else who is reading this). I'm going to freak out. Just a warning.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WTF?!?!? ARE THESE IDIOTS INSANE? OH...I FORGOT. THEY ARE IDIOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT DUMBASS' MIND IS IN THE FREAKING GUTTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YYYYUUUUUCCCCKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay. I'm done now. But seriously. That girl is a total idiot. I know I said I would insult the Twilighters, but THIS? WTF?

I can't believe that I picked the 2008 to be 17. I honestly should have grown up in the 1990s. So much better. Then I wouldn't have to worry about Twilight OR that Disney crap.

Okay. I'm going to freak out again. WARNING:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WTF?!?!? ARE THESE IDIOTS INSANE? OH...I FORGOT. THEY ARE IDIOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THE END OF THE WORLD IS UPON US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE MAYANS WERE RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I DON'T WANT MY BRAIN TO ROT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SAVE MEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Okay. I'm done again. And I thought that things were bad enough...

Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: I'm Freezing To Death!   I'm Freezing To Death! EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 6:53 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:

LOL. What is with the people now?! And by the way, have you seen this? http://www.journalfen.net/community/sparklefield/5726.html

*facepalms* *headdesks*

Is that for real?!?!? WOW...I just lost all faith in my counterparts. That is ridiculously scary.

And the comment by lion_lamb. Okay, Lynn (and anyone else who is reading this). I'm going to freak out. Just a warning.
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT DUMBASS' MIND IS IN THE FREAKING GUTTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YYYYUUUUUCCCCKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Okay. I'm done now. But seriously. That girl is a total idiot. I know I said I would insult the Twilighters, but THIS? WTF?

I can't believe that I picked the 2008 to be 17. I honestly should have grown up in the 1990s. So much better. Then I wouldn't have to worry about Twilight OR that Disney crap.

Okay. I'm going to freak out again. WARNING:
THE END OF THE WORLD IS UPON US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE MAYANS WERE RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I DON'T WANT MY BRAIN TO ROT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SAVE MEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Okay. I'm done again. And I thought that things were bad enough...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm Freezing To Death!   I'm Freezing To Death! Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm Freezing To Death!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next