Literary Cabinet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Have you ever...?

Go down 
+7
Jane
punkrockableprincess15
Kaira
Louisa
Zara Mikazuki
Tourterelle
Paul
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage

Have you ever...? - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have you ever...?   Have you ever...? - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 12:16 pm

Actually, I love fishing. But that's just me

If you feel the stimulation need, Jen, you can always bring a book or MP3.

Speaking of which, have you ever sung along with your MP3 to the annoyance/amusement of other people?
Back to top Go down
Jen
Aspiring newbie
Aspiring newbie
Jen

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2010-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever...?   Have you ever...? - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 12:42 pm

Yes-- but no elaboration on that one-- hehe

Have you ever made a wish on a shooting star and have the wish come true?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever...?   Have you ever...? - Page 9 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 12:06 am

Yes, but it was trivial stuff - like, "I wish we had dumplings for dinner." (how about you?)

Ever had a deja vu?
Back to top Go down
Jen
Aspiring newbie
Aspiring newbie
Jen

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever...?   Have you ever...? - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 6:05 am

Oh my Gosh.. you're going to wish you hadn't asked about deja vu. people tell me I'm nuts, but I do have very vivid dreams and almost always remember them and there have been times that I have dreamt about meeting someone that I have never met and can see their face and then I meet them and I know them and one time I even knew their name. And times when I could tell you every single thing someone was going to say before they said it for a 5 minute conversation. The thing is though-- I've never amended my responses because of it-- isn't that weird-- like fate will have her way no matter what. One time I had a dream about a man in a black trench coat getting hit by a car on the military based where I lived when I was a kid... and then the next day-- it happened. Sorry-- I know it's long but I have strong feelings about this. A person once told me that deja vu merely one side of your ears/eyes recording information before the other side does. I stubbornly don't believe them. LOL.

Have you ever danced in the rain?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever...?   Have you ever...? - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 10:40 am

Yes. And what makes it such a memorable moment, was that I was with my (now former) boyfriend, waiting for a train. And it was the middle of summer. So there I was - waiting for a train, dancing with my baby in the summer rain - just like in that old 80s song. LOL.

banana

Have you ever ... picked a book from the shelves at the library and borrowed it without reading the blurb or knowing what it was supposed to be about?
Back to top Go down
Jen
Aspiring newbie
Aspiring newbie
Jen

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever...?   Have you ever...? - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 7:19 am

Yes. Have you ever actually told someone who was talking loudly in a movie theater to tone it down a bit? lol!
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

Number of posts : 3518
Dictionary Definition : Dictionary Definition: Paul-One of the few male LC creatures known to exist, this specimen is one of the eldest in the LC universe. This specimen is known to work long hours but still makes time to commingle with fellow LC denizens. This being has a peculiar sense of humor and has been observed to shun smilies, although this aversion has been lessening as of late.
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever...?   Have you ever...? - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 11:55 pm

Not that I remember (though it's been so long since I have seen a movie in an actual theater I'm not sure what the experience is like anymore).

Have you ever had a coughing fit so intense it almost makes you pass out?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever...?   Have you ever...? - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 3:49 am

Pretty often, actually...

(by the way, Jen, that is really ... interesting. I've only had a premonitiony-thing ONCE in my entire life, but you ... wow.)

Ever experienced internet censorship?
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

Number of posts : 4826
Location : The computer of the Biology Research Lab......procrastinating.
Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever...?   Have you ever...? - Page 9 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 1:11 am

Unless you count being in a workplace and not being able to waste time on facebook or other game sites, then no. Fortunately, not yet.

~~

Have you ever been in what we call in my mother tongue (Tamil) a "dokku"? A couple of good examples of this are:

>My English class in high school: I needed a 75 on my final exam to make a A in the class, but I made exactly a 74, giving me a B.

>A dress shop at the mall: I need $40 to buy a dress I really liked, but had exactly $39.99 in my purse (for real!)

>A road trip my family took into West Texas: We ran out of gas exactly 1 mile before the closest gas station.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever...?   Have you ever...? - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 3:55 am

Haha, only a lot. Last week, I had to get a homework assignment uploaded before 11:55 PM for it to be counted as "in". The internet, however, was off. After trying everything I could to get it to work again, it finally came back on .... at 11:56.

Ever done something really stupid, knowing, it, but doing it anyway because you felt you needed/wanted to?
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever...?   Have you ever...? - Page 9 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 1:33 am

All the time. In fact, so often that it'll probably burn me someday!

~~

Have you ever, while lying down on your bed, counted one-by-one (1, 2, 3, etc.) up to 1000 without falling asleep in the middle?
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

Dictionary Definition : Dictionary Definition: Paul-One of the few male LC creatures known to exist, this specimen is one of the eldest in the LC universe. This specimen is known to work long hours but still makes time to commingle with fellow LC denizens. This being has a peculiar sense of humor and has been observed to shun smilies, although this aversion has been lessening as of late.

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever...?   Have you ever...? - Page 9 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 9:14 pm

No. I don't have the patience to count to try to get to sleep.

Have you ever wanted to growl because the alarm clock woke you from a good dream?
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever...?   Have you ever...? - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 4:47 am

All the time!

Have you ever slept for a stretch longer than 15 hours?
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever...?   Have you ever...? - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 3:54 pm

No, but I've pulled a few 12-hour naps. Sleep

Have you ever gone outside with a light jacket and found it's much colder than you thought?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever...?   Have you ever...? - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 5:14 am

Yeah. And then I suck it up because I'm a toughie, and then I come home with bronchitis. EVERY year, I swear it. sick Not this one, though. Wonder why, hmmm.

Ever been so shocked your mouth just really fell open?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever...?   Have you ever...? - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Have you ever...?
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Literary Cabinet :: Miscellaneous :: Games-
Jump to: