Literary Cabinet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Have you ever...?

Go down 
+7
Jane
punkrockableprincess15
Kaira
Louisa
Zara Mikazuki
Tourterelle
Paul
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Paul
Admin
Paul

Number of posts : 3518
Dictionary Definition : Dictionary Definition: Paul-One of the few male LC creatures known to exist, this specimen is one of the eldest in the LC universe. This specimen is known to work long hours but still makes time to commingle with fellow LC denizens. This being has a peculiar sense of humor and has been observed to shun smilies, although this aversion has been lessening as of late.
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Have you ever...? Empty
PostSubject: Have you ever...?   Have you ever...? EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 5:56 pm

*Paul is starting a new thread because the old thread is over sixty pages long. Paul will place old thread in archives*

The last question, from Louisa, was "Have you ever sold any of your books?"

Yes, unfortunately. I have also donated a bunch to charity. I gather books like a pack rat, only to discover I am running out of space to put them all.

Have you ever had to take a freezing shower because the hot water tank has broken down?
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Number of posts : 7942
Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Have you ever...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have you ever...?   Have you ever...? EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 8:17 pm

Unfortunately, yes.

Have you ever chosen to take a cold shower?
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

Number of posts : 4826
Location : The computer of the Biology Research Lab......procrastinating.
Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Have you ever...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have you ever...?   Have you ever...? EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 4:09 am

Yes! In the DFW summer, you actually want a cold shower!

Have you ever had an itchy scalp as I do now?
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Number of posts : 6193
Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.

Have you ever...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have you ever...?   Have you ever...? EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 4:34 am

Yes, I had some issues with my hair while growing up.

Have you ever gotten a friendship bracelet?
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Number of posts : 7942
Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Have you ever...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have you ever...?   Have you ever...? EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 12:12 pm

Necklace, yeah. Bracelet, no.

Have you ever gone to a camp?
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

Dictionary Definition : Dictionary Definition: Paul-One of the few male LC creatures known to exist, this specimen is one of the eldest in the LC universe. This specimen is known to work long hours but still makes time to commingle with fellow LC denizens. This being has a peculiar sense of humor and has been observed to shun smilies, although this aversion has been lessening as of late.

Have you ever...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have you ever...?   Have you ever...? EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 2:02 pm

I've been out camping, but I don't think I've gone to a camp like you're saying.

Have you ever identified more with the "bad guy" in a movie or a book rather than the "good guy"?
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

Number of posts : 4826
Location : The computer of the Biology Research Lab......procrastinating.
Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways

Have you ever...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have you ever...?   Have you ever...? EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 5:17 pm

Everytime! I always associate with "bad-guys" simply because most "good-guys" are goody two-shoes and are pretty much perfect. "Bad-guys" are actually flawed.

Have you ever eaten a weird combination of foods in one sitting? (Like pasta and flavored yogurt?)
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.

Have you ever...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have you ever...?   Have you ever...? EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 2:52 am

Crocodile meat and cow's tongue. Weird enough for ya? Laughing

Have you ever been tricked as a child in eating your vegetables?
Back to top Go down
Kaira
Kaira

Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2009-04-14

Have you ever...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have you ever...?   Have you ever...? EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 2:55 am

Hmmm... Nope. I've always loved vegetables.

Have you ever ate something that looked good but tasted terrible?
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Have you ever...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have you ever...?   Have you ever...? EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 3:14 am

Yes...blah.

Have you ever played with fire?
Back to top Go down
Kaira
Kaira

Have you ever...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have you ever...?   Have you ever...? EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 3:17 am

Nope, That's dangerous!

Have you ever peed in the pool?Hehehe lol!
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Have you ever...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have you ever...?   Have you ever...? EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 3:18 am

Yes, when I was young! Embarassed

Have you ever said, "Oh fudge!"?
Back to top Go down
Kaira
Kaira

Have you ever...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have you ever...?   Have you ever...? EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 3:42 am

Hahaha.... yes... Very Happy

Have you ever sworn not to swear but ended up swearing anyways?
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Have you ever...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have you ever...?   Have you ever...? EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 4:16 am

Yep. I bet God's getting tired of my apologies of swearing.

Have you ever made a list of things to bring on a trip?
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

Have you ever...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have you ever...?   Have you ever...? EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 11:18 am

Yes.

Have you ever turned down an invitation to a party just because you wanted a quiet evening at home instead?
Back to top Go down

Have you ever...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have you ever...?   Have you ever...? EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 1:34 pm

Being an unsociable person, yes, frequently.

Have you ever had a guilty pleasure? If so, what ? And how guilty did you feel on a scale of 1 - 10?
Back to top Go down
Kaira
Kaira

Have you ever...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have you ever...?   Have you ever...? EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 2:17 pm

Yeah, It was blaming something on my sister.. Hehehe... On a scale of 1-10.. Hmm.. Maybe a 5 Very Happy

Have you ever met someone who has the exact same first name as you?
Back to top Go down

Have you ever...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have you ever...?   Have you ever...? EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 2:21 pm

No, thankfully, I like to be original.

Ever had an unrequited crush? Razz
Back to top Go down
Kaira
Kaira

Have you ever...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have you ever...?   Have you ever...? EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 2:23 pm

Yeah.. Hehe

Ever had someone have a crush on you, but you didn't like them back?
Back to top Go down

Have you ever...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have you ever...?   Have you ever...? EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 2:25 pm

Not that I know of ... I haven't had many people telling me ...
Back to top Go down
Kaira
Kaira

Have you ever...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have you ever...?   Have you ever...? EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 2:28 pm

Um...

Have you ever had a pet mouse?
Back to top Go down

Have you ever...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have you ever...?   Have you ever...? EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 2:34 pm

MOUSE! Rats ... *shudder*

rather have me go or stay ? (I need to go so informal goodbye here)
Back to top Go down
Kaira
Kaira

Have you ever...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have you ever...?   Have you ever...? EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 2:35 pm

Stayy!!!

Wahh Very Happy

I think we accidentally post this in the wrong thread.. xD.. I edited my post.. Hehe
Back to top Go down
punkrockableprincess15
punkrockableprincess15

Number of posts : 499
Registration date : 2009-04-16

Have you ever...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have you ever...?   Have you ever...? EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 3:16 pm

Where's the Have you ever Question?

Have you ever Killed a Dog?
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Have you ever...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have you ever...?   Have you ever...? EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 3:25 pm

No, but I have stepped on one.

Have you ever put on green nail polish?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Have you ever...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have you ever...?   Have you ever...? Empty

Back to top Go down

Have you ever...?
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Literary Cabinet :: Miscellaneous :: Games-
Jump to: