Literary Cabinet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Paper cuts. How I hate paper cuts.

Go down 
+2
Kelsey
Laura
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jane
Master
Master
Jane

Number of posts : 1077
Dictionary Definition : Jane: Also known as "Ally," "Allison," and "freshmeat," this female Homo Sapiens specimen has proven herself a strong member of the Literary Cabinet world. One can recognize "Jane" by her taste in, especially older, men, many of them classic fictional characters, as well as her distinct fear of drama class auditions. Like many of the other species in the Literary Cabinet Universe, she is crazy in her own right.
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Paper cuts. How I hate paper cuts. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paper cuts. How I hate paper cuts.   Paper cuts. How I hate paper cuts. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 1:39 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

So you've FINALLY heard of what I'm capable of. There have been rumors going around about my going crazy over 007 so much that I carry a revolver around. Pssht...it's all false.

*Zara pulls out a revolver*

AHA!!! Hands up...I've got a license to kill. So obey me. Now. Up against the wall. Now.

Okay okay, let's be cool here, Zara. We're allllll friendssssss....

*backs against wall with hands up*

Take Nicholle! She hates you! And you know what? She hates James Bond too. We can be friends, Zara. But not Nicholle. She's better off dead. Just spare me, and we'll cover up Nicholle's murder together. How does that sound?
Back to top Go down
Jane
Master
Master
Jane

Dictionary Definition : Jane: Also known as "Ally," "Allison," and "freshmeat," this female Homo Sapiens specimen has proven herself a strong member of the Literary Cabinet world. One can recognize "Jane" by her taste in, especially older, men, many of them classic fictional characters, as well as her distinct fear of drama class auditions. Like many of the other species in the Literary Cabinet Universe, she is crazy in her own right.

PostSubject: Re: Paper cuts. How I hate paper cuts.   Paper cuts. How I hate paper cuts. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 1:36 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane, come to think of it, Zara is the one the nurses don't like.

She's so incredibly delusional, she doesn't think she's inside the loony bin with us! gape

WHAT?!?!?!?! gape

Do I need to remind you, my dear Nicholle, that YOU are the CQ--the crazy one who started the Choco-war???

Now that I think about it, I'm obviously the favorite. But between you two, Jane is clearly superior... xmascapgrin

*whispers to Jane behind Zara's back* See, what did I tell you? Deeeelusssssionnnnallllll....

Don't make Zara angry! We don't know what she's capable of...

You're right. Did you hear about that nurse she murdered?

affraid
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Number of posts : 7942
Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Paper cuts. How I hate paper cuts.   Paper cuts. How I hate paper cuts. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 1:36 am

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

So you've FINALLY heard of what I'm capable of. There have been rumors going around about my going crazy over 007 so much that I carry a revolver around. Pssht...it's all false.

AHA!!! Hands up...I've got a license to kill. So obey me. Now. Up against the wall. Now.

Okay okay, let's be cool here, Zara. We're allllll friendssssss....

*backs against wall with hands up*
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

Number of posts : 4826
Location : The computer of the Biology Research Lab......procrastinating.
Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways

PostSubject: Re: Paper cuts. How I hate paper cuts.   Paper cuts. How I hate paper cuts. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 1:33 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

She's so incredibly delusional, she doesn't think she's inside the loony bin with us! gape

WHAT?!?!?!?! gape

Do I need to remind you, my dear Nicholle, that YOU are the CQ--the crazy one who started the Choco-war???

Now that I think about it, I'm obviously the favorite. But between you two, Jane is clearly superior... xmascapgrin

*whispers to Jane behind Zara's back* See, what did I tell you? Deeeelusssssionnnnallllll....

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.

PostSubject: Re: Paper cuts. How I hate paper cuts.   Paper cuts. How I hate paper cuts. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 1:30 am

Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

WHAT?!?!?!?! gape

Back to top Go down
Jane
Master
Master
Jane

PostSubject: Re: Paper cuts. How I hate paper cuts.   Paper cuts. How I hate paper cuts. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 1:29 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

WHAT?!?!?!?! gape

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Paper cuts. How I hate paper cuts.   Paper cuts. How I hate paper cuts. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 1:28 am

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

WHAT?!?!?!?! gape

Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways

PostSubject: Re: Paper cuts. How I hate paper cuts.   Paper cuts. How I hate paper cuts. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 1:26 am

Tourterelle wrote:

WHAT?!?!?!?! gape

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Paper cuts. How I hate paper cuts.   Paper cuts. How I hate paper cuts. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 1:25 am

Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

Hehehehe....what a nutcase. She doesn't know anything. That's why her jell-o is always mine.

And that's why her meds are always mine! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jane
Master
Master
Jane

PostSubject: Re: Paper cuts. How I hate paper cuts.   Paper cuts. How I hate paper cuts. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 1:24 am

Tourterelle wrote:

Hehehehe....what a nutcase. She doesn't know anything. That's why her jell-o is always mine.
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Paper cuts. How I hate paper cuts.   Paper cuts. How I hate paper cuts. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 1:22 am

Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: Paper cuts. How I hate paper cuts.   Paper cuts. How I hate paper cuts. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 1:20 am

Huh...now who do I believe? Both of you are nutcases. I wouldn't be surprised if the nurses were running from the two of you bickering at one another lol!
Back to top Go down
Jane
Master
Master
Jane

PostSubject: Re: Paper cuts. How I hate paper cuts.   Paper cuts. How I hate paper cuts. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 1:19 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Jane? Nicholle? What is going on here? I'm lost...

Nicholle is mad because the asylum nurses like me best!

*picks at scab and glances around frantically with crazy eyes*

Nuh-UHHHH. Zara, she's a liar.

Zara listen to me: I was framed and wrongly put in a looney bin. Nicholle is here. She's insane! I need help!
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Paper cuts. How I hate paper cuts.   Paper cuts. How I hate paper cuts. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 1:17 am

Jane wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

*picks at scab and glances around frantically with crazy eyes*

Nuh-UHHHH. Zara, she's a liar.
Back to top Go down
Jane
Master
Master
Jane

PostSubject: Re: Paper cuts. How I hate paper cuts.   Paper cuts. How I hate paper cuts. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 1:16 am

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: Paper cuts. How I hate paper cuts.   Paper cuts. How I hate paper cuts. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 1:15 am

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Paper cuts. How I hate paper cuts.   Paper cuts. How I hate paper cuts. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 1:14 am

Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:

Your nurses haven't caught you yet. Why should mine be any smarter?

Besides, they've learned not to put me in a straight jacket.

I swear to God, Jane, if you mention that straight jacket incident one more time, I'm not sharing my Jell-o with you at lunch tomorrow!

Who says I need you to share it? I have plenty other friends here who would gladly give me thir jell-o!

And their meds! That's right, I saw the trade-off!

You're just lucky I didn't tip Nurse Sue off about it.

I need certain medicines. It's purely for my health. And it isn't like you haven't had your fair share of "dealings" either!

Pfft. You can't prove anything!
Back to top Go down
Jane
Master
Master
Jane

PostSubject: Re: Paper cuts. How I hate paper cuts.   Paper cuts. How I hate paper cuts. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 1:11 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:

I swear to God, Jane, if you mention that straight jacket incident one more time, I'm not sharing my Jell-o with you at lunch tomorrow!

Who says I need you to share it? I have plenty other friends here who would gladly give me thir jell-o!

I need certain medicines. It's purely for my health. And it isn't like you haven't had your fair share of "dealings" either!
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Paper cuts. How I hate paper cuts.   Paper cuts. How I hate paper cuts. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 1:09 am

Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:

Back to top Go down
Jane
Master
Master
Jane

PostSubject: Re: Paper cuts. How I hate paper cuts.   Paper cuts. How I hate paper cuts. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 1:07 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Paper cuts. How I hate paper cuts.   Paper cuts. How I hate paper cuts. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 1:04 am

Jane wrote:

Back to top Go down
Jane
Master
Master
Jane

PostSubject: Re: Paper cuts. How I hate paper cuts.   Paper cuts. How I hate paper cuts. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 1:01 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Jane wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Solveig wrote:

teacher teacher teacher

Attention, Tyler A. and Charles K.: You are dunderheads.

teacher teacher teacher

I must be exhausted, because I just spent awhile watching the mouths of those smileys move in unison.

Laughing

So did I!! Strange, indeed...

Haha...it looks like they're singing along to the song I'm listening to.

If any stranger accidentally comes in here, he'll think we belong to the looney ward lolsign

What, like we don't belong there? lol!

Hmmmm.... scratch

I'm still wondering which asylum gave some users permission to use the computer...

Speaking of which, Jane, you should probably sneak back into your bedroom before they notice you using the staffroom's computer.

Bwahaha! They'll never catch on...

Come on now, those nurses are a smart bunch. One of these days, they'll hear your evil cackle and come running! Laughing

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Paper cuts. How I hate paper cuts.   Paper cuts. How I hate paper cuts. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 12:57 am

Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Jane wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Solveig wrote:

teacher teacher teacher

teacher teacher teacher

I must be exhausted, because I just spent awhile watching the mouths of those smileys move in unison.

Laughing

If any stranger accidentally comes in here, he'll think we belong to the looney ward lolsign

Hmmmm.... scratch

I'm still wondering which asylum gave some users permission to use the computer...

Speaking of which, Jane, you should probably sneak back into your bedroom before they notice you using the staffroom's computer.

Come on now, those nurses are a smart bunch. One of these days, they'll hear your evil cackle and come running! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jane
Master
Master
Jane

PostSubject: Re: Paper cuts. How I hate paper cuts.   Paper cuts. How I hate paper cuts. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 12:56 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Jane wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Solveig wrote:

teacher teacher teacher

teacher teacher teacher

Laughing

Hmmmm.... scratch

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Paper cuts. How I hate paper cuts.   Paper cuts. How I hate paper cuts. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 12:55 am

Solveig wrote:
Jane - if in doubt, I'm the prime suspect.

Need sleep. Much, much sleep... See you guys tomorrow girldino

Goodnight! redheart whistle
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paper cuts. How I hate paper cuts.   Paper cuts. How I hate paper cuts. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Paper cuts. How I hate paper cuts.
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next