Literary Cabinet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So, tell me about your day.

Go down 
+5
Laura
Kelsey
Zara Mikazuki
Magda
Tourterelle
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Number of posts : 7942
Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.
Registration date : 2008-12-03

So, tell me about your day. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, tell me about your day.   So, tell me about your day. - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 3:16 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
I'm so happy! I'm already finished studying Chinese Language so I'll surely be ready to take the test tomorrow! Everything's finally falling into place. Oh, and grad pics are here!!! I can't wait to swap with my friends!

bouncy elephant bouncy elephant victory

Graduation pictures= senior pictures? Ooh, fun! clapping My brother had his done, and they're adorable!

Congrats on finishing the studying too! elephant bouncy

Ooh, your brother's graduating, too? A lot of my friends were complaining on how they looked ugly in the pics, but they weren't that bad. Honestly, they're a bunch of overreacting babies. Laughing

Did any of you guys experience dance poetry in your schools? We're going to perform on February. There was a poem that we memorized and we have to recite it, with actions of course. Then after that we break out in dance. Yesterday we had a practice at school, and bloody hell, it was so tiring. I'm not much of a dancer, mind you. cup

Yeah, my brother's class of 09. He just ordered his cap and gown, actually; our school colors are red and white, so I guess the gowns will be red. I think they'll look cute! Laughing

Dance poetry? lol! lol!

Well, that takes some guts. I don't mind reciting, but good LORD I will not dance in front of people.

Your brother's older than you? I always thought that he was your little brother! We don't have caps and gowns (the cheapskates) but instead we just wear our uniforms with corsages.

I know!! But if I want a grade, I have to do it.

Nope, he's older! Very Happy

Laughing Well, um, good luck with that. Have fun, urm, dancing...
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Number of posts : 6193
Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: So, tell me about your day.   So, tell me about your day. - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 3:15 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
I'm so happy! I'm already finished studying Chinese Language so I'll surely be ready to take the test tomorrow! Everything's finally falling into place. Oh, and grad pics are here!!! I can't wait to swap with my friends!

Graduation pictures= senior pictures? Ooh, fun! clapping My brother had his done, and they're adorable!

Ooh, your brother's graduating, too? A lot of my friends were complaining on how they looked ugly in the pics, but they weren't that bad. Honestly, they're a bunch of overreacting babies. Laughing

Did any of you guys experience dance poetry in your schools? We're going to perform on February. There was a poem that we memorized and we have to recite it, with actions of course. Then after that we break out in dance. Yesterday we had a practice at school, and bloody hell, it was so tiring. I'm not much of a dancer, mind you. cup

Yeah, my brother's class of 09. He just ordered his cap and gown, actually; our school colors are red and white, so I guess the gowns will be red. I think they'll look cute! Laughing

Dance poetry? lol! lol!

Well, that takes some guts. I don't mind reciting, but good LORD I will not dance in front of people.

Your brother's older than you? I always thought that he was your little brother! We don't have caps and gowns (the cheapskates) but instead we just wear our uniforms with corsages.

I know!! But if I want a grade, I have to do it.
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.

PostSubject: Re: So, tell me about your day.   So, tell me about your day. - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 3:05 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

Dance poetry? lol! lol!

Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.

PostSubject: Re: So, tell me about your day.   So, tell me about your day. - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 2:50 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: So, tell me about your day.   So, tell me about your day. - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 1:35 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:

Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: So, tell me about your day.   So, tell me about your day. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 11:58 pm

Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Guru
Guru
Kelsey

Number of posts : 2780
Dictionary Definition : Kelsey-- Frequently called "Kels," this female specimen of Homo Sapiens belongs to the Literary Cabinet universe. Although she is a young member, she has shown her maturity to be above other species, sometimes. "Kelsey" can behave quite crazy in her own right. One of her most noticeable traits is paranoia and knowledge of trolls.

PostSubject: Re: So, tell me about your day.   So, tell me about your day. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 10:33 pm

Tourterelle wrote:
Relax, I'm sure it's fine. Just keep reviewing for your tests and then when the tests do happen, you'll be ready.

noidea

I like to have a schedule. I don't have to follow the schedule, necessarily, but I like to at least have a plan.
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: So, tell me about your day.   So, tell me about your day. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 9:54 pm

Relax, I'm sure it's fine. Just keep reviewing for your tests and then when the tests do happen, you'll be ready.

noidea
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Guru
Guru
Kelsey

Dictionary Definition : Kelsey-- Frequently called "Kels," this female specimen of Homo Sapiens belongs to the Literary Cabinet universe. Although she is a young member, she has shown her maturity to be above other species, sometimes. "Kelsey" can behave quite crazy in her own right. One of her most noticeable traits is paranoia and knowledge of trolls.

PostSubject: Re: So, tell me about your day.   So, tell me about your day. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 9:51 pm

Today I was off from school because it's ten degrees, not counting windchill. That means that I have no idea when my exams are. I don't go back till next Thursday, and that's the new semester. I'm all nervous about it now. I don't know when anything is!
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: So, tell me about your day.   So, tell me about your day. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 8:29 pm

Medusa wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Medusa wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
*singsongy voice* Twilight's getting sued, Twilight's getting sued!

This isn't about the book, so I guess it's alright...

Solveig, your wish came true!

GO CLICKIE!

So even the perfume was someone else's idea first? Razz

rofl elephant bouncy

Just the bottle, I believe.

I still can't believe that someone would actually sue over a bottle. Shocked

Anything to make a bit of money, or perhaps because it actually was pretty similar...
Back to top Go down
Medusa
Medusa

Number of posts : 270

PostSubject: Re: So, tell me about your day.   So, tell me about your day. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 8:27 pm

Kelsey wrote:
Medusa wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

GO CLICKIE!

rofl elephant bouncy

Just the bottle, I believe.

I still can't believe that someone would actually sue over a bottle. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Guru
Guru
Kelsey

PostSubject: Re: So, tell me about your day.   So, tell me about your day. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 8:23 pm

Medusa wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

GO CLICKIE!

rofl elephant bouncy

Just the bottle, I believe, as far as the fragrance is concerned.
Back to top Go down
Medusa
Medusa

Number of posts : 270

PostSubject: Re: So, tell me about your day.   So, tell me about your day. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 3:48 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:

GO CLICKIE!

rofl elephant bouncy
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: So, tell me about your day.   So, tell me about your day. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 2:42 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:

GO CLICKIE!

HA! Owned.

cheers clapping elephant thumbs bouncy rofl victory
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

Number of posts : 2387
Dictionary Definition : Laura: Also known as "Solveig", her internet pseudonym, this female specimen of Homo Sapiens founded the Literary Cabinet world. One can spot "Laura," by the fun she has grading papers and drinking coffee, with triple coffee consumption ever since she quit smoking. Like another species, Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous, she enjoys picking at the extreme Twilight fans. This specimen is particularly fond of procrastinating, as most of the other species of the Literary Cabinet Universe are.
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: So, tell me about your day.   So, tell me about your day. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 1:21 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:

GO CLICKIE!

bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy
Back to top Go down
https://literarycabinet.forumotion.com
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: So, tell me about your day.   So, tell me about your day. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 11:51 am

GO CLICKIE!
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: So, tell me about your day.   So, tell me about your day. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 11:16 am

Let's see...my day went pretty well. Don't worry, guys, I'm not going to act drunk anymore. I'm perfectly normal now. (If not borderline crazy) It's just a shame that this place is deserted again. Next thing you know people will be going, "Louisa who? Who the hell is she?"

My Chinese teacher almost gave me a heart attack. Long story, so I won't bother relating it all. I GOT MY REPORT CARD TODAY! So that's the highlight of the day. Oh, and we had a "Battle of the Brains" in which my section won first place! (Go Daredevils!) Tomorrow's a half-day which means I get off at 11:30 am (so I hope that this place is gonna have some people). I'm doing fine with all this catching up. Chinese is becoming easier and easier to memorize. My mantra: 2 months. *sigh*

woooork
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Guru
Guru
Kelsey

PostSubject: Re: So, tell me about your day.   So, tell me about your day. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 6:26 pm

I got home about an hour ago because exam days are half-days. I only had to take Spanish today (and I've got this awful feeling), and tomorrow I've got Band and English. I should probably go study....
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

Dictionary Definition : Laura: Also known as "Solveig", her internet pseudonym, this female specimen of Homo Sapiens founded the Literary Cabinet world. One can spot "Laura," by the fun she has grading papers and drinking coffee, with triple coffee consumption ever since she quit smoking. Like another species, Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous, she enjoys picking at the extreme Twilight fans. This specimen is particularly fond of procrastinating, as most of the other species of the Literary Cabinet Universe are.

PostSubject: Re: So, tell me about your day.   So, tell me about your day. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 9:19 pm

Kelsey wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Well, today I spent the day doing little to nothing in class, which is worrisome considering that my finals are tomorrow (in Spanish) and Friday (in Band and English). We did practically nothing to review which either means that I'm going to fail, or the exams are so easy that the teachers don't think they're worth worrying about.

Well, have you reviewed the stuff yourself? Then I should think you're fine, you're a smart girl, after all.

I did as much studying as tolerable and possible on my own, and I'll do a little more tonight. Then I'll hope for the best tomorrow and Friday!

See, you'll do just fine. No reason to worry. Good luck, though! farao
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Guru
Guru
Kelsey

PostSubject: Re: So, tell me about your day.   So, tell me about your day. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 9:17 pm

Solveig wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Well, today I spent the day doing little to nothing in class, which is worrisome considering that my finals are tomorrow (in Spanish) and Friday (in Band and English). We did practically nothing to review which either means that I'm going to fail, or the exams are so easy that the teachers don't think they're worth worrying about.

Well, have you reviewed the stuff yourself? Then I should think you're fine, you're a smart girl, after all.

I did as much studying as tolerable and possible on my own, and I'll do a little more tonight. Then I'll hope for the best tomorrow and Friday!
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

PostSubject: Re: So, tell me about your day.   So, tell me about your day. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 9:09 pm

Kelsey wrote:

Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Guru
Guru
Kelsey

PostSubject: Re: So, tell me about your day.   So, tell me about your day. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 8:57 pm

Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: So, tell me about your day.   So, tell me about your day. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 8:39 pm

Er, let's see...It's 4:38 AM now because I slept early last night and, well, you know what they say, "Early to bed, early to rise." I didn't think it'd be this early. Probably the cold; Philippines has been very cold these days. Pretty much inescapable. It's Thursday today so I have no classes (On Saturday we have classes, long story) but I have tutor so she could help me catch up on Chinese. Normally I'd self-study Chinese but since I have two lessons to test next week I'll have to be stricter in my studying habits. My day yesterday was uneventful. School went on and as the day drew to a close, I felt much better with a positive attitude that I can finish all that bloody work. (Which is a big thing, considering that I'm a pessimist.)

Friggin' school... foulmouth
Back to top Go down
Magda
Magda

Number of posts : 262

PostSubject: Re: So, tell me about your day.   So, tell me about your day. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 5:31 am

Today I had my Bio, French, and Math finals. Nothing exciting, though in French we did have to do skits and some of the skits were pretty funny.

Tomorrow I have my final in PE and Drama. For PE, we're checking our portfolios and playing kickball. I keep worrying it's not going to be as easy as it sounds. My PE teacher LOVES to make us run. For Drama, we're doing two one-acts. The one I'm in is Pot of Gold, and I'm playing the slave. I have a pretty good part, and I know all my lines, but I still keep worrying I'll mess up.
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Guru
Guru
Kelsey

PostSubject: Re: So, tell me about your day.   So, tell me about your day. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 2:28 am

So, today nothing exciting happened at school. I've been a grouch all day, and I yelled at my brother. That's about it, because I've been a lazy grouch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So, tell me about your day.   So, tell me about your day. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

So, tell me about your day.
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Literary Cabinet :: Archive-
Jump to: