Literary Cabinet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Seen any good movies lately?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Number of posts : 7942
Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Seen any good movies lately? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies lately?   Seen any good movies lately? EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 10:16 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:
No wonder you all have guys as your avatars... Suspect

You do too! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

Number of posts : 2387
Dictionary Definition : Laura: Also known as "Solveig", her internet pseudonym, this female specimen of Homo Sapiens founded the Literary Cabinet world. One can spot "Laura," by the fun she has grading papers and drinking coffee, with triple coffee consumption ever since she quit smoking. Like another species, Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous, she enjoys picking at the extreme Twilight fans. This specimen is particularly fond of procrastinating, as most of the other species of the Literary Cabinet Universe are.
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies lately?   Seen any good movies lately? EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 9:18 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:

Well, you know. Our internal hormonal fangirls are at it again... And I need a hot guy to concentrate on, it gives me comfort Smile
Back to top Go down
https://literarycabinet.forumotion.com
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Number of posts : 6193
Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies lately?   Seen any good movies lately? EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 9:05 pm

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies lately?   Seen any good movies lately? EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 3:10 am

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Still drooling over guys? Well, it is a 'movie' thread, so I can't say that it was unexpected...

tongue It's a bad habit, but it's too much fun to kick.
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

Number of posts : 4826
Location : The computer of the Biology Research Lab......procrastinating.
Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies lately?   Seen any good movies lately? EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 3:07 am

Still drooling over guys? Well, it is a 'movie' thread, so I can't say that it was unexpected...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies lately?   Seen any good movies lately? EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 2:08 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Jane wrote:
OH MY GOSH! love
Robert was just on the screen....he was beautiful! How on earth do you prefer Johnny Depp?

I am completely with you on the Rickman business... But Ian McKellen is too old. Even for me.

Ian McKellen...he was cute when he was in his fourties, and his eyes are still gorgeous. I don't know, he was too old as Gandalf, but not in most other movies I've seen him in.

Laughing It's so wrong, Jane.

He's ancient!

lol! I know, but I can't help it! I would love to hate old guys, but I don't. It's gotten me into a bit of trouble, too.

I hope there's a good story behind this; how's it gotten you into trouble? Laughing

I guess I'm a bit of a hypocrite here, though; Johnny Depp is 45, so I suppose he's old too. Still hot! Very Happy

You aren't a hypocrite. Everyone loves Johnny.

And I said something I shouldn't have in Geography class. The teacher was showing us pictures of his Christmas vacation last week. He had gone to spend time with his uncle. His uncle is 47 and has hair growing to his waist. When a picture of his uncle showed up on the screen, a couple people said, "Ew! He looks like a hobo!" I, on the other hand, loved his eyes and dimples. In a moment of stupidity, I said, "Come on, I hink he's cute!"

My geograpohy teacher heard me call his uncle cute. That was bad enough. But guess what? That same uncle is going to be a guest speaker in our class! I'm screwed.

I literally lol! when I heard that. That's hilarious!

You are screwed. Laughing

You are right! Everyone loves Johnny cuz he's just too cool for school and devilishly clever and sinfully good looking. afro

Jane, I'd hate to be in your place. Sorry but you are so screwed.

Next time I see you you are either going to be jumping
or
elephant elephant elephant elephant

Sorry ... don't have a lot of advice. Try to stay still in your seat.
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies lately?   Seen any good movies lately? EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 1:14 am

Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Jane wrote:
OH MY GOSH! love
Robert was just on the screen....he was beautiful! How on earth do you prefer Johnny Depp?

I am completely with you on the Rickman business... But Ian McKellen is too old. Even for me.

Ian McKellen...he was cute when he was in his fourties, and his eyes are still gorgeous. I don't know, he was too old as Gandalf, but not in most other movies I've seen him in.

He's ancient!

lol! I know, but I can't help it! I would love to hate old guys, but I don't. It's gotten me into a bit of trouble, too.

I hope there's a good story behind this; how's it gotten you into trouble? Laughing

I guess I'm a bit of a hypocrite here, though; Johnny Depp is 45, so I suppose he's old too. Still hot! Very Happy

And I said something I shouldn't have in Geography class. The teacher was showing us pictures of his Christmas vacation last week. He had gone to spend time with his uncle. His uncle is 47 and has hair growing to his waist. When a picture of his uncle showed up on the screen, a couple people said, "Ew! He looks like a hobo!" I, on the other hand, loved his eyes and dimples. In a moment of stupidity, I said, "Come on, I hink he's cute!"

My geograpohy teacher heard me call his uncle cute. That was bad enough. But guess what? That same uncle is going to be a guest speaker in our class! I'm screwed.

I literally lol! when I heard that. That's hilarious!

You are screwed. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jane
Master
Master
Jane

Number of posts : 1077
Dictionary Definition : Jane: Also known as "Ally," "Allison," and "freshmeat," this female Homo Sapiens specimen has proven herself a strong member of the Literary Cabinet world. One can recognize "Jane" by her taste in, especially older, men, many of them classic fictional characters, as well as her distinct fear of drama class auditions. Like many of the other species in the Literary Cabinet Universe, she is crazy in her own right.

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies lately?   Seen any good movies lately? EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 1:12 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Jane wrote:
OH MY GOSH! love

He's ancient!

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies lately?   Seen any good movies lately? EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 1:07 am

Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Jane wrote:
OH MY GOSH! love

He's ancient!

Back to top Go down
Jane
Master
Master
Jane

Dictionary Definition : Jane: Also known as "Ally," "Allison," and "freshmeat," this female Homo Sapiens specimen has proven herself a strong member of the Literary Cabinet world. One can recognize "Jane" by her taste in, especially older, men, many of them classic fictional characters, as well as her distinct fear of drama class auditions. Like many of the other species in the Literary Cabinet Universe, she is crazy in her own right.

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies lately?   Seen any good movies lately? EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 1:06 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Jane wrote:
OH MY GOSH! love

He's ancient!

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies lately?   Seen any good movies lately? EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 1:04 am

Jane wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Jane wrote:
OH MY GOSH! love

He's ancient!
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies lately?   Seen any good movies lately? EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 1:04 am

Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:

Gasp! Robert's eyes are infinitely deeper and more passionate!
My drama teacher shares a slight resemblance to him, actually. Hotter, if anything.

Laughing I'm sure that class is fun, then!

Unfortunately, I haven't been blessed with a dreamy teacher this year. Just one who looks dorky, but is still adorable and fun to fantasize about. *cough*

I'm not the only one who does that, right?

Oh, I've had two teacher crushes this year. I don't know what it is, but my school has been blessed with some really hot teachers. One is dorky but really smart and sweet and funny. The other, my drama coach, is adorable. He's got the prettiest brown eyes and the nicest smile, and he's hilarious. I'm so sad that I've only got him for this semester. Yeah...I've got it bad.
Unfortunately, I haven't found any teenage guys that I like yet. They're all too immature for my liking...

I just have a mini one; my dorky English teacher had glasses and gawky limbs, but he's so funny that it makes him cute. There's also a teacher in my school (I don't have him) who's athletic, has deep brown eyes and curly brown hair, a sharp jawline; everything. Everyone goes nuts over him, and I can see why!

Oh, I definitely have someone I like. Unfortunately, he's taken: by a moron, too. Rolling Eyes

I must have a thing for sharp jawlines, because I'm mentioned them twice in this thread, and I'm going to mention them again; this kid has the cutest, sharpest jawline.

Well, unless he's a moron, he probably won't be with a moronic girl forever. You'll have your chance.

I'm pretty sure he isn't moronic, and I will get my chance. roflmao

Don't think I'll laugh like that in front of him though... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jane
Master
Master
Jane

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies lately?   Seen any good movies lately? EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 1:03 am

Solveig wrote:
Jane wrote:
OH MY GOSH! love

Back to top Go down
Jane
Master
Master
Jane

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies lately?   Seen any good movies lately? EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 1:01 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:

My drama teacher shares a slight resemblance to him, actually. Hotter, if anything.

Unfortunately, I haven't been blessed with a dreamy teacher this year. Just one who looks dorky, but is still adorable and fun to fantasize about. *cough*

Oh, I've had two teacher crushes this year. I don't know what it is, but my school has been blessed with some really hot teachers. One is dorky but really smart and sweet and funny. The other, my drama coach, is adorable. He's got the prettiest brown eyes and the nicest smile, and he's hilarious. I'm so sad that I've only got him for this semester. Yeah...I've got it bad.
Unfortunately, I haven't found any teenage guys that I like yet. They're all too immature for my liking...

I just have a mini one; my dorky English teacher had glasses and gawky limbs, but he's so funny that it makes him cute. There's also a teacher in my school (I don't have him) who's athletic, has deep brown eyes and curly brown hair, a sharp jawline; everything. Everyone goes nuts over him, and I can see why!

Oh, I definitely have someone I like. Unfortunately, he's taken: by a moron, too. Rolling Eyes

I must have a thing for sharp jawlines, because I'm mentioned them twice in this thread, and I'm going to mention them again; this kid has the cutest, sharpest jawline.

Well, unless he's a moron, he probably won't be with a moronic girl forever. You'll have your chance.
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies lately?   Seen any good movies lately? EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 1:00 am

Solveig wrote:
Jane wrote:
OH MY GOSH! love

I like Alan Rickman a bit too, and I'm the same with Ian McKellen. He's just icky now!
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

Number of posts : 2387
Dictionary Definition : Laura: Also known as "Solveig", her internet pseudonym, this female specimen of Homo Sapiens founded the Literary Cabinet world. One can spot "Laura," by the fun she has grading papers and drinking coffee, with triple coffee consumption ever since she quit smoking. Like another species, Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous, she enjoys picking at the extreme Twilight fans. This specimen is particularly fond of procrastinating, as most of the other species of the Literary Cabinet Universe are.
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies lately?   Seen any good movies lately? EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 12:59 am

Jane wrote:
OH MY GOSH! love

Back to top Go down
https://literarycabinet.forumotion.com
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies lately?   Seen any good movies lately? EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 12:59 am

Jane wrote:
OH MY GOSH! love

How on earth do you prefer ROBERT?

Just look at Johnny. I'm sorry Jane, but Robert looks old. Johnny looks spectacular. drools
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies lately?   Seen any good movies lately? EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 12:58 am

Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:

Back to top Go down
Jane
Master
Master
Jane

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies lately?   Seen any good movies lately? EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 12:55 am

OH MY GOSH! love
Back to top Go down
Jane
Master
Master
Jane

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies lately?   Seen any good movies lately? EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 12:52 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies lately?   Seen any good movies lately? EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 12:45 am

Jane wrote:

Back to top Go down
Jane
Master
Master
Jane

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies lately?   Seen any good movies lately? EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 12:36 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Steve Carell? Hot? lol!

Whatever floats your boat, I guess. I'll admit he did look better with a beard than shaven.

I loved Little Miss Sunshine.

Ugh, I hate my taste in guys. Steve Carell is normal compared to other crushes of mine. Alan Rickman and Ian McKellen are among the weirdest. Oh, and my geography teacher's uncle. It's even creepier than it sounds. He's 47 and he looks kind of like a hobo, but what can I say? Embarassed . I think it's the beards....I love a good beard.

Ian McKellen? Laughing

My tastes are normal, I guess. Two words: Johnny Depp. droolheart

Seen any good movies lately? 1_210

Okay, I have a solid defense for Ian McKellen. I saw a movie of his from the 80s, and he looked really hot, so now whenever I see him I think of what used to be...
Johnny Depp is hot, but not as good as Robert Downey Jr. Yeah, I'm slightly obsessed.

Robert Downey Jr. hotter than Johnny? You're mistaken. Mad

Just study Johnny's intense eyes, sharp nose and jawline, perfect physique, etc. Yum! Way better than Robert Downey Jr.

And I prefer Johnny's movies to Robert's movies.

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies lately?   Seen any good movies lately? EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 12:32 am

Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Steve Carell? Hot? lol!

Whatever floats your boat, I guess. I'll admit he did look better with a beard than shaven.

Ugh, I hate my taste in guys. Steve Carell is normal compared to other crushes of mine. Alan Rickman and Ian McKellen are among the weirdest. Oh, and my geography teacher's uncle. It's even creepier than it sounds. He's 47 and he looks kind of like a hobo, but what can I say? Embarassed . I think it's the beards....I love a good beard.

Ian McKellen? Laughing

Okay, I have a solid defense for Ian McKellen. I saw a movie of his from the 80s, and he looked really hot, so now whenever I see him I think of what used to be...
Johnny Depp is hot, but not as good as Robert Downey Jr. Yeah, I'm slightly obsessed.

Robert Downey Jr. hotter than Johnny? You're mistaken. Mad

Just study Johnny's intense eyes, sharp nose and jawline, perfect physique, etc. Yum! Way better than Robert Downey Jr.

And I prefer Johnny's movies to Robert's movies.
Back to top Go down
Jane
Master
Master
Jane

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies lately?   Seen any good movies lately? EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 12:30 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Steve Carell? Hot? lol!

Ian McKellen? Laughing

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies lately?   Seen any good movies lately? EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 12:27 am

Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Steve Carell? Hot? lol!

Ian McKellen? Laughing

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies lately?   Seen any good movies lately? Empty

Back to top Go down

Seen any good movies lately?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next