Literary Cabinet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Funniest messages you've seen in Books and Authors?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kelsey
Guru
Guru
Kelsey

Number of posts : 2780
Dictionary Definition : Kelsey-- Frequently called "Kels," this female specimen of Homo Sapiens belongs to the Literary Cabinet universe. Although she is a young member, she has shown her maturity to be above other species, sometimes. "Kelsey" can behave quite crazy in her own right. One of her most noticeable traits is paranoia and knowledge of trolls.
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Funniest messages you've seen in Books and Authors? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funniest messages you've seen in Books and Authors?   Funniest messages you've seen in Books and Authors? EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 1:59 am

Well, I searched your question and I found it. It seems that her latest comment is gone. How-- I didn't know that was possible? Why? I don't know, but it was obviously there at one point, as you responded to it.
I think the girl was asking how she could get her book turned into a screenplay even though it's not done yet. She wanted to know if she could just make up the last few chapters as she went along. Then she went on a rant about how she was a starving artist and how she procrastinated about going to school to perfect her skills.
It took me some serious thought to even figure out what she was asking. I don't know what to do with those kinds of people. They obviously don't know what they are talking about and have been convinced that they are going to do whatever they set their minds to, which, the sad reality is, is not going to happen unless by some very odd circumstance. All you can do is give them serious advice and wish them on their way.
Back to top Go down
Coffee Spoons
Aspiring newbie
Aspiring newbie
Coffee Spoons

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Funniest messages you've seen in Books and Authors? Empty
PostSubject: Funniest messages you've seen in Books and Authors?   Funniest messages you've seen in Books and Authors? EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 12:44 am

I just saw this one. If anyone could explain to me what she was getting at it would be appreciated...

What do you think I should do???I have this book Im currently writing, however?
I would also like it to be a movie, Im talking small screen but if it can be bigger I don't mind, don't mind at all. Ive have a couple of more chapters to do. The thing about this is I am a big procrastinators, so now I want to know is it anyway I can take the chapters that I already have and just sum it up real quick to make the movie or what do you suggest I do.

Have you already heard of the word starving artist I believe Im that. I took a career online quiz and my skills are writing and art(duh as if I didn't know). However I procrastinate so much as of going back to classes to take writing and things of that nature.
1 hour ago - 3 days left to answer.
Additional Details

This was her response to me, who corrected her grammar and punctuation...

50 minutes ago
for anti eve I guess the anti stands for anti life, but please get a life and just chill, just like you have work check and choose not to use it I did the same, you would of read maybe I should take writing classes. Guess you didn't read it at all your anti self just scim through it just like your boring critiacal paragraph. *yawn* get a life and thank you I can take constructive criticism from a NOBODY!!!! LMAO.

Weirdest/funniest messages you've seen?
Back to top Go down

Funniest messages you've seen in Books and Authors?
Page 1 of 1