Literary Cabinet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Have you ever...?

Go down 
+7
Jane
punkrockableprincess15
Kaira
Louisa
Zara Mikazuki
Tourterelle
Paul
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Have you ever...? - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have you ever...?   Have you ever...? - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 2:18 pm

I don't debate with walls, I debate my parents, and I always lose, because my parents can ground me. foulmouth foulmouth foulmouth

Ever hugged a pet?
Back to top Go down
lintu
Aspiring newbie
Aspiring newbie
lintu

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2009-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever...?   Have you ever...? - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 5:13 pm

My used-to-be-mine.

Ever planted a tree?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever...?   Have you ever...? - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 5:11 am

Non, but plants, yes.

Ever ate a tomato? Just a tomato, and nothing else?
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Number of posts : 7942
Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever...?   Have you ever...? - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 1:32 am

Not that I can remember, although people I know do that. My mom sometimes ate tomatoes with sugar. Other people eat them with salt.

Have you ever planted your own garden?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever...?   Have you ever...? - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 12:24 pm

Yes ... funnily enough, I grew garlic. It was fun.

Ever stapled your hand?
Back to top Go down
punkrockableprincess15
punkrockableprincess15

Number of posts : 499
Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever...?   Have you ever...? - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 1:19 pm

Sadly No..haha

Have you ever called someone bad things to their faces?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever...?   Have you ever...? - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 11:39 am

Actually, yes. But more in gentle mockery, than direct insults.
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

Number of posts : 3518
Dictionary Definition : Dictionary Definition: Paul-One of the few male LC creatures known to exist, this specimen is one of the eldest in the LC universe. This specimen is known to work long hours but still makes time to commingle with fellow LC denizens. This being has a peculiar sense of humor and has been observed to shun smilies, although this aversion has been lessening as of late.
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever...?   Have you ever...? - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 11:29 am

You also forgot to post a "have you ever" question, Lilli! Rolling Eyes Razz lol!

Have you ever forgotten about a very important appointment?
Back to top Go down
March Hare
March Hare

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever...?   Have you ever...? - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 11:45 am

No, I haven't had many 'important appointments.'

Have you ever fallen in love?
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

Number of posts : 2387
Dictionary Definition : Laura: Also known as "Solveig", her internet pseudonym, this female specimen of Homo Sapiens founded the Literary Cabinet world. One can spot "Laura," by the fun she has grading papers and drinking coffee, with triple coffee consumption ever since she quit smoking. Like another species, Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous, she enjoys picking at the extreme Twilight fans. This specimen is particularly fond of procrastinating, as most of the other species of the Literary Cabinet Universe are.
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever...?   Have you ever...? - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 3:51 pm

Yes, several times.

Have you ever been to a jazz concert?
Back to top Go down
https://literarycabinet.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever...?   Have you ever...? - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 5:19 am

An impromptu one.

Ever drawn on yourself?
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

Dictionary Definition : Dictionary Definition: Paul-One of the few male LC creatures known to exist, this specimen is one of the eldest in the LC universe. This specimen is known to work long hours but still makes time to commingle with fellow LC denizens. This being has a peculiar sense of humor and has been observed to shun smilies, although this aversion has been lessening as of late.

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever...?   Have you ever...? - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 10:56 pm

Maybe when I was very little, though I don't remember.

Have you ever jumped from something that was more than 10 feet from the ground?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever...?   Have you ever...? - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 6:22 am

Meep! Shocked
Yes, I have.... but I had a rope attaching me to slide across - I was about 6 stories off the ground. I hate heights, but once I got over hyperventilating - it was great!

Ever fantasized about firing a slug into someone's head?
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever...?   Have you ever...? - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 11:19 am

Oh, maybe once or twice Twisted Evil

Have you ever had a very large insect land in your hair?
Back to top Go down
March Hare
March Hare

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever...?   Have you ever...? - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 8:46 am

Probably not. I have a younger sister who used to be fascinated by insects; she would let them crawl up and down her neck when she was younger, etc.

Have you ever gone emo?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever...?   Have you ever...? - Page 7 EmptySun May 02, 2010 12:14 pm

Once or twice Razz

Ever fallen asleep and woken up more groggy than you were?
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever...?   Have you ever...? - Page 7 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 2:40 pm

Pfft. Only every day. Rolling Eyes

Have you ever sent a detailed e-mail to the wrong person?
Back to top Go down
punkrockableprincess15
punkrockableprincess15

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever...?   Have you ever...? - Page 7 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 6:00 am

no..just a text message lol!

Have you ever been addicted to something and you can never stop??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever...?   Have you ever...? - Page 7 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 5:14 am

Uh, not really. Books ... there we go! Very Happy

Ever felt like doing something really crazy - and then smiled at the foolishness of it? (after common sense kicked in)
Back to top Go down
punkrockableprincess15
punkrockableprincess15

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever...?   Have you ever...? - Page 7 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 10:33 am

YEAH! always Laughing

Have you ever done something really crazy? like jump off a neighbors roof?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever...?   Have you ever...? - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 1:42 pm

We-ell, it depends on what your definition of 'crazy' is. I have never jumped off a neighbor's roof, no. I have, however, accidentally-on-purpose near-drowned myself several times when I was young and just "couldn't see the purpose in having these stupid, air-filled things attached to my arms"

Razz

Ever set the clocks in your house wrong, just to see what would happen?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever...?   Have you ever...? - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 10:56 am

Sort of! I have one clock that is set 15 minutes fast, just to make sure I leave for work on time.

Have you ever been caught in the rain and not bothered to put your umbrella up (even though you have it with you)?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever...?   Have you ever...? - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 5:21 am

All the time! It's brilliant fun! I always get weird looks from passerby, though.

Ever trolled online? What did you do?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever...?   Have you ever...? - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 7:25 am

Lol. Once, though only to wind up a friend of mine. I made up a fake Y!A account under the name "Lucy Van Pelt" and started giving odd answers to all of his questions. Afterward I sent him an email confessing what I had done.

Have you ever spoken into a fan just to see how your voice sounds?

Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever...?   Have you ever...? - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 10:54 am

LOL. I did just now. Sounds kinda cool, like some sort of robot villain.

Have you ever eaten a side dish at a meal (such as vegetables) that you really didn't want to eat but you ate anyway so you wouldn't be embarrassed about leaving it on your plate?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever...?   Have you ever...? - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Have you ever...?
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Literary Cabinet :: Miscellaneous :: Games-
Jump to: