Literary Cabinet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Have you ever...?

Go down 
+7
Jane
punkrockableprincess15
Kaira
Louisa
Zara Mikazuki
Tourterelle
Paul
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Number of posts : 6193
Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Have you ever...? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have you ever...?   Have you ever...? - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 2:46 am

Ha, no. I wouldn't dare. I'd scar a lot of people for life. lol!

Have you ever tossed a coin in a wishing well/fountain?
Back to top Go down
punkrockableprincess15
punkrockableprincess15

Number of posts : 499
Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever...?   Have you ever...? - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 2:47 am

Yeah I think it was pretty useless....

Have you ever Killed someone..... lol!
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever...?   Have you ever...? - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 3:00 am

It's against my religion. lol!

Have you ever done calligraphy?
Back to top Go down
punkrockableprincess15
punkrockableprincess15

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever...?   Have you ever...? - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 8:31 am

I can't remember...LOL

Have you ever l slept at 6 am?
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever...?   Have you ever...? - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 4:11 pm

Of course, Monina. It was you and I in your brother's room. I was playing Sims all night (and day) and you were watching YouTube videos. *sigh* Good life. Laughing

Have you ever played with matches as a kid?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever...?   Have you ever...? - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 1:37 pm

Yes, but I never managed to light one until I was about 10. Love your Family Guy avatar, love the character, Louisa.

Ever been obsessively in love with a literary character? To the point of madness?
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever...?   Have you ever...? - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 8:20 pm

Yup, yup. Signature says it all. I do much worse on other sites. All Zero-themed.
(Thanks, Lillian! Stewart Gilligan Griffin rules!)

Have you ever been called a hag?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever...?   Have you ever...? - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 2:11 pm

Nope. Have you? By the way, is Vampire Knight any good? For someone like me, I mean. I'm really searching for something to read, and I'm coming up blank.

Ever gotten back together with an ex?
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever...?   Have you ever...? - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 7:23 pm

I've never even had a boyfriend. Razz

(I don't think you'd like Vampire Knight, since it is a manga (Japanese comics).

Have you ever worn a wig?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever...?   Have you ever...? - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 11:53 am

Yeah, I looked horrible.
I dunno, I might like it ... you know ... just for something new. My brother would go insane, he's such a literary snob, always picking on what I read. I love to annoy him. Twisted Evil

Ever talked to the wall? or some other non animate object?
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever...?   Have you ever...? - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 9:08 pm

Yeah, I talk with the computer when I'm alone.

Have you ever made a really bad joke in front of lots of people that you could hear a pin drop from the silence?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever...?   Have you ever...? - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 1:52 pm

Nope ... hehe

Ever been forced to eat something really gross out of politeness' sake?
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

Number of posts : 2387
Dictionary Definition : Laura: Also known as "Solveig", her internet pseudonym, this female specimen of Homo Sapiens founded the Literary Cabinet world. One can spot "Laura," by the fun she has grading papers and drinking coffee, with triple coffee consumption ever since she quit smoking. Like another species, Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous, she enjoys picking at the extreme Twilight fans. This specimen is particularly fond of procrastinating, as most of the other species of the Literary Cabinet Universe are.
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever...?   Have you ever...? - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 4:35 pm

Oh, I can fake a lot of food allergies...

Have you ever cuddled a puppy?
Back to top Go down
https://literarycabinet.forumotion.com
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever...?   Have you ever...? - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 9:14 pm

Yes, now that puppy's an old guy now.

Have you ever backstabbed someone?
Back to top Go down
punkrockableprincess15
punkrockableprincess15

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever...?   Have you ever...? - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 10:37 am

I think so, but only the people I am Plastic with,and I probably got karma for that...fight
Back to top Go down
punkrockableprincess15
punkrockableprincess15

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever...?   Have you ever...? - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 10:39 am

I think so, but only the people I am Plastic with,and I probably got karma for that...fight

Have you ever been jealous if your EX-boyfriend/Girlfriend was going out w/ a date?
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever...?   Have you ever...? - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 1:14 am

Hehe, I've never had a boyfriend yet.

Have you ever been told to drop dead?
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

Dictionary Definition : Laura: Also known as "Solveig", her internet pseudonym, this female specimen of Homo Sapiens founded the Literary Cabinet world. One can spot "Laura," by the fun she has grading papers and drinking coffee, with triple coffee consumption ever since she quit smoking. Like another species, Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous, she enjoys picking at the extreme Twilight fans. This specimen is particularly fond of procrastinating, as most of the other species of the Literary Cabinet Universe are.

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever...?   Have you ever...? - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 9:18 pm

If I have, I probably wasn't listening to the person anyway.

Have you ever had your portrait drawn?
Back to top Go down
lintu
Aspiring newbie
Aspiring newbie
lintu

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2009-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever...?   Have you ever...? - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 8:31 pm

No, I refuse to have canvas corrupted. Like mirrors and photos aren't bad enough.

Have you ever eaten a textbook? Not necessarily the whole thing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever...?   Have you ever...? - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 5:15 am

No, but I have chewed on a couple pages, then spat it out. I didn't really want to ingest it.

Ever gotten knocked around?
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

Number of posts : 3518
Dictionary Definition : Dictionary Definition: Paul-One of the few male LC creatures known to exist, this specimen is one of the eldest in the LC universe. This specimen is known to work long hours but still makes time to commingle with fellow LC denizens. This being has a peculiar sense of humor and has been observed to shun smilies, although this aversion has been lessening as of late.
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever...?   Have you ever...? - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 3:36 pm

A couple of times in my younger days with other kids, but (thankfully) I haven't been in a physical altercation in many years. They kinda hurt.

Have you ever snuck into a movie theater without paying?
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever...?   Have you ever...? - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 3:46 pm

Nope, impossible in Germany. They check your ticket a whopping total of three times.

Have you ever fallen in love with an anime or manga character?
Back to top Go down
lintu
Aspiring newbie
Aspiring newbie
lintu

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever...?   Have you ever...? - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 4:24 pm

Nope, I don't watch/read anime/manga.

Have you ever felt the need to hit the 'end world if not centre of attention' type of girl with a chair? fork
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Number of posts : 7942
Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever...?   Have you ever...? - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 4:34 pm

Yep.

Have you ever been to a Broadway play?
Back to top Go down
lintu
Aspiring newbie
Aspiring newbie
lintu

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever...?   Have you ever...? - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 9:14 pm

Nope.
Have you ever had a debate you lost in the end.. with a wall? I know I have... headwall
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever...?   Have you ever...? - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Have you ever...?
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Literary Cabinet :: Miscellaneous :: Games-
Jump to: