Literary Cabinet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Corrupted Wishes

Go down 
+10
Spec Tac
Kaira
punkrockableprincess15
Tezcatlipoca
BeautyBlitz
Jane
Paul
Louisa
Zara Mikazuki
Tourterelle
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Number of posts : 6193
Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Corrupted Wishes - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 30 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 11:21 pm

Granted, but jeans would make your legs look stubby and weird.

I wish that these so-called "singers" of today actually had some vocal talent.
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

Number of posts : 3518
Dictionary Definition : Dictionary Definition: Paul-One of the few male LC creatures known to exist, this specimen is one of the eldest in the LC universe. This specimen is known to work long hours but still makes time to commingle with fellow LC denizens. This being has a peculiar sense of humor and has been observed to shun smilies, although this aversion has been lessening as of late.
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 30 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 4:36 pm

Granted, but they would only sing songs you can't stand.

I wish my lunch consisted of more than a sandwich and some celery sticks.
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 30 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 5:43 pm

Granted, but it would now consist of a juicy, fatty burger filled with cholesterol, chocolate milk that's high on sugar, and replacing the celery sticks are sugary licorice. Diabetes, anyone?

I wish farmers, carpenters and other social workers are honored for actually doing something for this world, unlike these celebrities who don't even do anything except sing or act, and most of them these days aren't even talented, yet get paid gobs of money on which they spend it on superficial things like jets, clothes, shoes, handbags and paraded around like they solved AIDS.
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

Number of posts : 4826
Location : The computer of the Biology Research Lab......procrastinating.
Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 30 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 8:01 pm

Granted, but entertainers will still be overpaid, and teachers/engineers/farmers/etc underpaid.

I wish my freshman year at UT started already! I'm already sick of summer, believe it or not!
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 30 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 10:10 pm

Granted, but you'll find out that it's actually horrible there and your roommate is a sadistic emo try-hard who's addicted to peanuts.

I wish my life was perfect.
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

Dictionary Definition : Dictionary Definition: Paul-One of the few male LC creatures known to exist, this specimen is one of the eldest in the LC universe. This specimen is known to work long hours but still makes time to commingle with fellow LC denizens. This being has a peculiar sense of humor and has been observed to shun smilies, although this aversion has been lessening as of late.

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 30 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 5:01 pm

Granted, but with no challenges you would live in perpetual, grinding boredom.

I wish the PM feature on this new skin would be fixed soon!
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 30 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 5:05 pm

Granted, but no one would send you PMs. Razz

I wish I was as smart as Einstein regarding Math.
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 30 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 3:39 pm

Granted, but you wouldn't know a thing about anything else.

I wish I didn't have a scratch on my leg from the sharp claws of my in-law's dog.
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 30 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 9:34 pm

Granted, but it will be rabies instead.

I wish I could find that chunky belt of mine.
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 30 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 10:34 pm

Granted, but it will be falling apart.

I wish I had a vacation coming sometime soon.
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 30 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 10:36 pm

Granted, but it will only be for one day.

I wish I had 20/20 vision.
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 30 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 10:46 pm

Granted, but your hearing will decrease by half.

I wish I had more time for reading.
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 30 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 1:01 am

Granted, but you won't have time for anything else.

I wish I knew how to speak Japanese.
Back to top Go down
punkrockableprincess15
punkrockableprincess15

Number of posts : 499
Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 30 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 2:17 pm

Granted, But you will only learn the Bad words of Japanese... lol!

I wish that the episodes of True Blood season 2 would go out in Cinemax already..and also be cool.. Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 30 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 2:47 pm

Granted, but you will suddenly run out of money, and not be able to see them.
Back to top Go down
punkrockableprincess15
punkrockableprincess15

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 30 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 2:50 pm

Where's your wish?

I wish I could kill him!!!!!!! foulmouth
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 30 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 6:09 pm

Granted, but you'll burn in hell for your misdeed.

I wish there were no more serial killers, terrorists, rapists, stalkers and the like.
Back to top Go down
punkrockableprincess15
punkrockableprincess15

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 30 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 8:58 am

Granted, but somehow you will want them back for something...

I wish He would be a kind and Caring Bf and almost perfect...
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 30 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 4:03 pm

Granted, but he'll be so perfect that he can't do normal things without causing a scene with his perfection, and it would piss you off.

I wish it wasn't so cold right now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 30 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 1:44 pm

Who's he?

Anyways, granted, but only because the sun got too close and burnt the world up.

I wish I could laugh at Twihards without running away for fear of getting clunked on the head.
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 30 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 7:59 pm

Granted, but their reactions will be poker-faced instead and you'll be embarrassed.

I wish I had inspiration to write.
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 30 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 10:55 am

Granted, but then you would lose interest in everything else.

I wish I could stay on here longer this morning (but I can't-boss is coming).
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 30 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 5:05 pm

Granted, but there wouldn't be anything to do here, other than Games.

I wish wounds healed within 24 hours.
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 30 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 6:03 pm

Granted, but then you would forget how they happened and do the same thing to yourself again.

I wish I weren't so tired.
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 30 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 6:47 pm

Granted, but you'd have so much energy to spare that you'd want to do the things that are hard to do instead of the things you like.

I wish my parents weren't dragging me to go out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

Corrupted Wishes
Page 30 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next