Literary Cabinet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some venting ...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Number of posts : 6193
Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Some venting ... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some venting ...   Some venting ... - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 11:45 pm

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
I already edited my profile and spoke about it. I don't think I have much to do there still.

I'm going to go see what you wrote.

I might just leave mine plain.

Nah, don't bother. It's stupid. People don't bother looking at the profiles unless they want to troll it.

Uh, I do... lol!

Too late, anyway; I looked.

*shrugs* Oh, well. I won't strangle you or anything. lol!

I got a Best Answer. Whoop-dee-doo. *gloomy*
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Number of posts : 7942
Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Some venting ...   Some venting ... - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 11:43 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
I already edited my profile and spoke about it. I don't think I have much to do there still.

Nah, don't bother. It's stupid. People don't bother looking at the profiles unless they want to troll it.

Uh, I do... lol!

Too late, anyway; I looked.
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.

PostSubject: Re: Some venting ...   Some venting ... - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 11:41 pm

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.

PostSubject: Re: Some venting ...   Some venting ... - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 11:38 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Some venting ...   Some venting ... - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 11:38 pm

Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
My keyboard breaks for one weekend and I miss everything...who's quitting Y!A?

noidea Me. I'm bored with Y!A, anyway.

I might stop in occasionally, but otherwise, I'm finished.

I get what you mean. All the questions seem to be either about Twilight or homework. Granted, I can still answer a fair amount of the homework questions, but where's the fun in that?

Exactly; it's not fun. I have plenty of my own homework, and I really don't want to do any more.
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Some venting ...   Some venting ... - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 11:37 pm

Back to top Go down
Jane
Master
Master
Jane

Number of posts : 1077
Dictionary Definition : Jane: Also known as "Ally," "Allison," and "freshmeat," this female Homo Sapiens specimen has proven herself a strong member of the Literary Cabinet world. One can recognize "Jane" by her taste in, especially older, men, many of them classic fictional characters, as well as her distinct fear of drama class auditions. Like many of the other species in the Literary Cabinet Universe, she is crazy in her own right.

PostSubject: Re: Some venting ...   Some venting ... - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 11:37 pm

Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:

I get what you mean. All the questions seem to be either about Twilight or homework. Granted, I can still answer a fair amount of the homework questions, but where's the fun in that?
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Some venting ...   Some venting ... - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 11:35 pm

Jane wrote:

Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Some venting ...   Some venting ... - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 11:35 pm

Jane wrote:

Well, I'm taking a break. Besides, I have to focus on studies this time. But if things don't work out the way I hoped it would, I'm never coming back there for good. Y!A has become boring, too. It's nicer here with you guys.
Back to top Go down
Jane
Master
Master
Jane

Number of posts : 1077
Dictionary Definition : Jane: Also known as "Ally," "Allison," and "freshmeat," this female Homo Sapiens specimen has proven herself a strong member of the Literary Cabinet world. One can recognize "Jane" by her taste in, especially older, men, many of them classic fictional characters, as well as her distinct fear of drama class auditions. Like many of the other species in the Literary Cabinet Universe, she is crazy in her own right.

PostSubject: Re: Some venting ...   Some venting ... - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 11:33 pm

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Some venting ...   Some venting ... - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 10:12 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Sorry I didn't reply but I was busy watching some home videos. It was dated back when I was still 6-years-old. I was so cute and such a rascal...I didn't have any front teeth, either. lol! My two close cousins were there, too. I haven't laughed so hard!!

Awww! lol!

It's okay, I was listening to Phantom of the Opera stuff anyway. love
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Some venting ...   Some venting ... - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 10:11 pm

Sorry I didn't reply but I was busy watching some home videos. It was dated back when I was still 6-years-old. I was so cute and such a rascal...I didn't have any front teeth, either. lol! My two close cousins were there, too. I haven't laughed so hard!!
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Some venting ...   Some venting ... - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 9:46 pm

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Wow. Like Zara said in Y!A, I'm at my wits end. I wonder how long can I hold out until I completely break down and lose my sanity?

I know. Especially since they are completely resistent to any form of reason. Just say goodbye to good ol' B&A, and try to move on. *sigh*

Solveig, it's so tough. I don't think I have the same self-control like you guys. Once in a while I have to cuss out on those ignorant people. I try hard to be polite and less sarcastic, but then another question pops out and I completely get my blood pressure on high. Maybe you're right; maybe I should stay away from B&A...for now. Although I don't know how long. I miss the old B&A. weep1

I haven't been on lately, and I'm happier. noidea

Do what you think you must. flower

I'll follow your path, Nicholle.

I'm leaving Y!A, or taking a break, anyway.

elephant Sounds good.

I'll probably lose my TC button, but I'm finding I don't care anymore. I think it's a combination of all the annoying people in the B&A section, and the fact I've reached Level 6, and Level 7 is too big of a goal for me to care much about reaching it.

Oh, and the fact that I can speak to my contacts here, so I don't even have to bother with Y!A.

Wow...sounds good. I'm like 800-something points away from 10,000 points, so I'm not sure if I want to leave. besides, B&A is a place for me to express the sarcasm that I can't express in real life (it flies over my family's heads).

Actually, I intend on staying in B&A, so I'll keep you guys updated about the section. I don't really want to lose my TC. I know, I'm being superficial. But it seems like people are a bit nicer to the TCs...have any of you felt that as well?

Ugh, well, I never got a TC so I will never know the feeling. I've lost interest in those badges. Time to turn in the towel.

Consoling Well, I'm glad I'm not the only one bored with Y!A. To tell the truth, I was getting lonely being the only person not interested anymore. Laughing

Well, I can't say Y!A is that interesting, but I'm somehow addicted--I can't get myself to leave, regardless of how stupid it is. I have the same problem as Solveig--I find myself trying to beat sense into other people's mind (regardless of how futile the effort is).

So, clearly you two have better self-control than me...

lol! I'm not even making myself stay away anymore, though; I want to stay away.

It's okay; you and Solveig will do a wonderful job trying to get some sense into those people. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

Number of posts : 4826
Location : The computer of the Biology Research Lab......procrastinating.
Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways

PostSubject: Re: Some venting ...   Some venting ... - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 9:44 pm

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Wow. Like Zara said in Y!A, I'm at my wits end. I wonder how long can I hold out until I completely break down and lose my sanity?

I know. Especially since they are completely resistent to any form of reason. Just say goodbye to good ol' B&A, and try to move on. *sigh*

Solveig, it's so tough. I don't think I have the same self-control like you guys. Once in a while I have to cuss out on those ignorant people. I try hard to be polite and less sarcastic, but then another question pops out and I completely get my blood pressure on high. Maybe you're right; maybe I should stay away from B&A...for now. Although I don't know how long. I miss the old B&A. weep1

elephant Sounds good.

I'll probably lose my TC button, but I'm finding I don't care anymore. I think it's a combination of all the annoying people in the B&A section, and the fact I've reached Level 6, and Level 7 is too big of a goal for me to care much about reaching it.

Oh, and the fact that I can speak to my contacts here, so I don't even have to bother with Y!A.

Wow...sounds good. I'm like 800-something points away from 10,000 points, so I'm not sure if I want to leave. besides, B&A is a place for me to express the sarcasm that I can't express in real life (it flies over my family's heads).

Actually, I intend on staying in B&A, so I'll keep you guys updated about the section. I don't really want to lose my TC. I know, I'm being superficial. But it seems like people are a bit nicer to the TCs...have any of you felt that as well?

Ugh, well, I never got a TC so I will never know the feeling. I've lost interest in those badges. Time to turn in the towel.

Consoling Well, I'm glad I'm not the only one bored with Y!A. To tell the truth, I was getting lonely being the only person not interested anymore. Laughing

Well, I can't say Y!A is that interesting, but I'm somehow addicted--I can't get myself to leave, regardless of how stupid it is. I have the same problem as Solveig--I find myself trying to beat sense into other people's mind (regardless of how futile the effort is).

So, clearly you two have better self-control than me...
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Some venting ...   Some venting ... - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 9:42 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

elephant Sounds good.

Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Some venting ...   Some venting ... - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 9:40 pm

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

elephant Sounds good.

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Some venting ...   Some venting ... - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 9:37 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

Well, both of you are clearly better than me--apparently I'm staying. I'm not as overtly rude. My answers have turned sarcastic. I'm sure that if I didn't include my *note the sarcasm* note, the majority of people would not understand the sarcasm. But no--I'm not overtly rude (most of the time) anymore...

Well, I'm not staying away just to avoid being rude; I'm just staying away because I don't feel like being there anymore. Quite frankly, it's not that much fun.

I thought you were in the math section now? confused

I agree. I don't get the same joy as answering questions anymore. Y!A has become boring. Besides, I'm Level 6 already and I only need about 5,000+ points.

Exactly; it's become boring.

I'm done with Y!A, I think. I've seen every question before, and there's nothing left to achieve.
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Some venting ...   Some venting ... - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 9:36 pm

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Speaking of which...this reminds me. The three of us need to get back to that story. It should take out minds off of the corrupted B&A section...

Hehe, I was wondering when we'd get back to it. Seems as though we all forgot about it.

Embarassed We're so bad!

At least we remembered now. So, let's move ourselves to the other thread...if we decide to continue (which I hope we do)...

I'm all for continuing; we just need to get back on track. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Some venting ...   Some venting ... - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 9:35 pm

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

elephant Sounds good.

I know it's just a flash of orange, but I did feel more respected as well. Might have received some more BA because of it, too... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

Number of posts : 2387
Dictionary Definition : Laura: Also known as "Solveig", her internet pseudonym, this female specimen of Homo Sapiens founded the Literary Cabinet world. One can spot "Laura," by the fun she has grading papers and drinking coffee, with triple coffee consumption ever since she quit smoking. Like another species, Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous, she enjoys picking at the extreme Twilight fans. This specimen is particularly fond of procrastinating, as most of the other species of the Literary Cabinet Universe are.
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Some venting ...   Some venting ... - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 9:35 pm

I should take my own advice, and stay out of there... But it's like you say, Louisa. I'm probably too much of a teacher already, I simply need to try and beat some reason into their heads Consoling
Back to top Go down
https://literarycabinet.forumotion.com
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Speaking of which...this reminds me. The three of us need to get back to that story. It should take out minds off of the corrupted B&A section...

Hehe, I was wondering when we'd get back to it. Seems as though we all forgot about it.

Embarassed We're so bad!

At least we remembered now. So, let's move ourselves to the other thread...if we decide to continue (which I hope we do)...
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Some venting ...   Some venting ... - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 9:34 pm

Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

Well, both of you are clearly better than me--apparently I'm staying. I'm not as overtly rude. My answers have turned sarcastic. I'm sure that if I didn't include my *note the sarcasm* note, the majority of people would not understand the sarcasm. But no--I'm not overtly rude (most of the time) anymore...

Well, I'm not staying away just to avoid being rude; I'm just staying away because I don't feel like being there anymore. Quite frankly, it's not that much fun.

I agree. I don't get the same joy as answering questions anymore. Y!A has become boring. Besides, I'm Level 6 already and I only need about 5,000+ points.
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: Some venting ...   Some venting ... - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 9:34 pm

Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

I should go back. I lost my Math TC, since I took a week break. Honestly, some of the questions are "OMG!!! HARD MATH QUESTION!!!" then inside it says "What is 1+1"? On one day, there was a massive spam of ridiculous math questions, so I took a break. It's normal now, but I can't seem to get myself to go back...
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Some venting ...   Some venting ... - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 9:33 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

Embarassed We're so bad!
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Some venting ...   Some venting ... - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 9:32 pm

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some venting ...   Some venting ... - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Some venting ...
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Literary Cabinet :: Archive-
Jump to: