Literary Cabinet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some venting ...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Number of posts : 7942
Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Some venting ... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some venting ...   Some venting ... - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 1:05 am

Jane wrote:

If you were looking at your teacher, it would. Laughing

Gosh yes. I can't even look t my teacher in his clothes without falling to pieces on stage. This is actually the first year I've had stage fright. Last year I was more than happy to make an idiot out of myself in front of an audience.[/quote]

All the more reason to do excellent; to impress him! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jane
Master
Master
Jane

Number of posts : 1077
Dictionary Definition : Jane: Also known as "Ally," "Allison," and "freshmeat," this female Homo Sapiens specimen has proven herself a strong member of the Literary Cabinet world. One can recognize "Jane" by her taste in, especially older, men, many of them classic fictional characters, as well as her distinct fear of drama class auditions. Like many of the other species in the Literary Cabinet Universe, she is crazy in her own right.
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Some venting ...   Some venting ... - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 1:04 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Since this thread is still a venting area, I'm going to say this:

My mother annoys me to no end. Rolling Eyes

Really? Why?

*sigh* Just one of those annoying people.

I love how everyone I know is annoyed by their mothers. Mine is amazingly cool, if sometimes a little too crazy for me.

You're lucky. Mine's clingy and weird.

She calls every single night and since she has nothing to talk about, she tells me what's happening in whatever TV show she's watching. Rolling Eyes

Aw...that's sweet, Tourterelle.
Ever since I read Our Town in my drama class, I find it impossible to get annoyed with my mother.

Sweet?

We actually started reading Our Town in my English class last week, but another teacher asked us to stop just in case we were to take her class next year. Rolling Eyes

We only got to the part where Emily and George had their first conversation.

The first two acts are dead boring (and we ad to watch four productions of it! FOUR!), but I learned a lot from the third act. It's pretty deep.

Four? That's insane!

Hm, I don't know what else happened, so I can't relate. I only got far enough to know I wish I'd been able to read as Emily, because he was reading as George.

Aw, I'm sorry, Tourterelle. Maybe next year he'll still be in your class, you'll read Our Town, and you and George can read happily ever after.
But I am reading as Emily, for my midterm, and it isn't fun. She's supposed to be crying and terribly distraught in my scene, and I'm not good enough actress to do the monologues justice. My drama teacher has hinted several times that he thinks I'm good actress, and I don't want to disappoint him.

We did that once this year with a script from The Shelter; it was a Twilight Zone episode. It was fun to pretend. love

I'm sure you won't disappoint, Jane. Do you read tomorrow?

No, tuesday.
My problem is more nerves than anything. Oh, and the fact hat the people I'm performing with don't know their lines yet (whereas I knew mine back in November). They don't care about the project, so I'm worried they won't try the way I will.

Have you tried the tips yet? I hope they help. Surprised

I hate being paired with people who don't care in group projects. It's hard to push them along when we have 45 minutes to practice and they choose to practice once.

I have my lines memorized, and I say them every chance I get. The underwear tip would make me even more nervous, though.

Gosh yes. I can't even look t my teacher in his clothes without falling to pieces on stage. This is actually the first year I've had stage fright. Last year I was more than happy to make an idiot out of myself in front of an audience.
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.

PostSubject: Re: Some venting ...   Some venting ... - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 1:01 am

Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

Really? Why?

I love how everyone I know is annoyed by their mothers. Mine is amazingly cool, if sometimes a little too crazy for me.

She calls every single night and since she has nothing to talk about, she tells me what's happening in whatever TV show she's watching. Rolling Eyes

Ever since I read Our Town in my drama class, I find it impossible to get annoyed with my mother.

Sweet?

We actually started reading Our Town in my English class last week, but another teacher asked us to stop just in case we were to take her class next year. Rolling Eyes

The first two acts are dead boring (and we ad to watch four productions of it! FOUR!), but I learned a lot from the third act. It's pretty deep.

Four? That's insane!

Hm, I don't know what else happened, so I can't relate. I only got far enough to know I wish I'd been able to read as Emily, because he was reading as George.

Aw, I'm sorry, Tourterelle. Maybe next year he'll still be in your class, you'll read Our Town, and you and George can read happily ever after.
But I am reading as Emily, for my midterm, and it isn't fun. She's supposed to be crying and terribly distraught in my scene, and I'm not good enough actress to do the monologues justice. My drama teacher has hinted several times that he thinks I'm good actress, and I don't want to disappoint him.

We did that once this year with a script from The Shelter; it was a Twilight Zone episode. It was fun to pretend. love

No, tuesday.
My problem is more nerves than anything. Oh, and the fact hat the people I'm performing with don't know their lines yet (whereas I knew mine back in November). They don't care about the project, so I'm worried they won't try the way I will.

I hate being paired with people who don't care in group projects. It's hard to push them along when we have 45 minutes to practice and they choose to practice once.

I have my lines memorized, and I say them every chance I get. The underwear tip would make me even more nervous, though.

Back to top Go down
Jane
Master
Master
Jane

Dictionary Definition : Jane: Also known as "Ally," "Allison," and "freshmeat," this female Homo Sapiens specimen has proven herself a strong member of the Literary Cabinet world. One can recognize "Jane" by her taste in, especially older, men, many of them classic fictional characters, as well as her distinct fear of drama class auditions. Like many of the other species in the Literary Cabinet Universe, she is crazy in her own right.

PostSubject: Re: Some venting ...   Some venting ... - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 12:53 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

Really? Why?

Sweet?

Four? That's insane!

No, tuesday.

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Some venting ...   Some venting ... - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 12:49 am

Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

Really? Why?

Sweet?

Four? That's insane!

No, tuesday.

Back to top Go down
Jane
Master
Master
Jane

PostSubject: Re: Some venting ...   Some venting ... - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 12:46 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

Really? Why?

Sweet?

Four? That's insane!

No, tuesday.
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Some venting ...   Some venting ... - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 12:43 am

Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

Really? Why?

Sweet?

Four? That's insane!

Back to top Go down
Jane
Master
Master
Jane

PostSubject: Re: Some venting ...   Some venting ... - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 12:39 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

Really? Why?

Sweet?

Four? That's insane!

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Some venting ...   Some venting ... - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 12:34 am

Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

Really? Why?

Sweet?

Four? That's insane!

Back to top Go down
Jane
Master
Master
Jane

PostSubject: Re: Some venting ...   Some venting ... - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 12:32 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

Really? Why?

Sweet?

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Some venting ...   Some venting ... - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 12:29 am

Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

Really? Why?

Sweet?

Back to top Go down
Jane
Master
Master
Jane

PostSubject: Re: Some venting ...   Some venting ... - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 12:27 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

Really? Why?

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Some venting ...   Some venting ... - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 12:23 am

Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

Really? Why?

Back to top Go down
Jane
Master
Master
Jane

PostSubject: Re: Some venting ...   Some venting ... - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 12:21 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

Really? Why?

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Some venting ...   Some venting ... - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 12:19 am

Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

Really? Why?

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Some venting ...   Some venting ... - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 12:05 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Oh, God, oh, God, oh, God...I'm leaving in a few hours!!!! I'm going to miss Canada!!! sniff *sings* Don't wanna go to school *sings*

Louisa, you'll be fine - a few more months in Manila, and then you're off to Canada again. You'll do it! hippie

You definitely will, Louisa! bouncy

Are you guys fine with putting up with a nervous dumdum like me? You can never extract yourself from my craziness and chaotic life!! Twisted Evil

Consoling Of course we are!

And like you said, we don't have the option to leave anymore... lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Some venting ...   Some venting ... - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 12:04 am

Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Number of posts : 6193
Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.

PostSubject: Re: Some venting ...   Some venting ... - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 12:04 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Oh, God, oh, God, oh, God...I'm leaving in a few hours!!!! I'm going to miss Canada!!! sniff *sings* Don't wanna go to school *sings*

Louisa, you'll be fine - a few more months in Manila, and then you're off to Canada again. You'll do it! hippie

Are you guys fine with putting up with a nervous dumdum like me? You can never extract yourself from my craziness and chaotic life!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Some venting ...   Some venting ... - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 12:00 am

Solveig wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.

PostSubject: Re: Some venting ...   Some venting ... - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 11:59 pm

Solveig wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

Thank you, Solveig. Normal people would react in the opposite way. In my case, I'm excited to leave my hometown. lol!
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Some venting ...   Some venting ... - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 11:58 pm

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

huuuug Oh, not good!

Louisa, are you a freshman in college or a senior in high school?

Senior in high school. There's an extra year in kindergarten and grade 7 so it caused me to be a senior at 18.

The people there are slave drivers, let me tell you.

Thank you for the hugs. lol!
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

Number of posts : 2387
Dictionary Definition : Laura: Also known as "Solveig", her internet pseudonym, this female specimen of Homo Sapiens founded the Literary Cabinet world. One can spot "Laura," by the fun she has grading papers and drinking coffee, with triple coffee consumption ever since she quit smoking. Like another species, Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous, she enjoys picking at the extreme Twilight fans. This specimen is particularly fond of procrastinating, as most of the other species of the Literary Cabinet Universe are.
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Some venting ...   Some venting ... - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 11:56 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:

Back to top Go down
https://literarycabinet.forumotion.com
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Some venting ...   Some venting ... - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 11:53 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:

huuuug Oh, not good!

Louisa, are you a freshman in college or a senior in high school?
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Some venting ...   Some venting ... - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 11:51 pm

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Some venting ...   Some venting ... - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 11:48 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
I already edited my profile and spoke about it. I don't think I have much to do there still.

I'm going to go see what you wrote.

I might just leave mine plain.

Nah, don't bother. It's stupid. People don't bother looking at the profiles unless they want to troll it.

Uh, I do... lol!

Too late, anyway; I looked.

*shrugs* Oh, well. I won't strangle you or anything. lol!

I got a Best Answer. Whoop-dee-doo. *gloomy*

Well, good, because I was a bit scared! *cowers*

lol!

See, I feel the same way now; not very psyched about getting BA. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some venting ...   Some venting ... - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Some venting ...
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum