Literary Cabinet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some venting ...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Number of posts : 6193
Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Some venting ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some venting ...   Some venting ... EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 1:21 pm

Solveig wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

I can't stop worrying. I'm going to have gray hair at age 18. Blaaahhh...

Then we'll give you the title of "Honorary Forum Granny" queen

Ewww!! Solveig, that's horrible! Laughing

... easy way out: Don't get gray hair any time soon hippie

lol! If it means getting the title "Honorary Forum Granny," then NO THANK YOU. I'm trying to be less of a worry wart now. Wink
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

Number of posts : 2387
Dictionary Definition : Laura: Also known as "Solveig", her internet pseudonym, this female specimen of Homo Sapiens founded the Literary Cabinet world. One can spot "Laura," by the fun she has grading papers and drinking coffee, with triple coffee consumption ever since she quit smoking. Like another species, Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous, she enjoys picking at the extreme Twilight fans. This specimen is particularly fond of procrastinating, as most of the other species of the Literary Cabinet Universe are.
Registration date : 2008-12-02

Some venting ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some venting ...   Some venting ... EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 1:19 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

... easy way out: Don't get gray hair any time soon hippie
Back to top Go down
https://literarycabinet.forumotion.com
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.

Some venting ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some venting ...   Some venting ... EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 11:04 am

Solveig wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Number of posts : 7942
Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Some venting ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some venting ...   Some venting ... EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 3:27 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:
So I'll post in the venting area because I need to ramble...

About three hours ago I came home from tutor. Thank GOD, is all I can say. I'm almost finished on completely studying Chinese Language. What a relief! I'm watching the American Idol auditions and I cannot stop laughing at Simon's comment on Chelsea. ("It sounded like a cat jumping off the Empire State Building before it reached the ground.") Major LOLfest! lol! This place is totally deserted due to different time lines. I can't wait to go back to Canada, seriously. The time lines are nearer to most of you guys.

lol! lol! lol! American Idol auditions!!!

Hey, I saw that one! I felt kind of bad for her, actually... lol!

This summer you're coming back? Well, that's good; the timezones aren't working out, like you said.
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

Dictionary Definition : Laura: Also known as "Solveig", her internet pseudonym, this female specimen of Homo Sapiens founded the Literary Cabinet world. One can spot "Laura," by the fun she has grading papers and drinking coffee, with triple coffee consumption ever since she quit smoking. Like another species, Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous, she enjoys picking at the extreme Twilight fans. This specimen is particularly fond of procrastinating, as most of the other species of the Literary Cabinet Universe are.

Some venting ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some venting ...   Some venting ... EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 1:15 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:

Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Some venting ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some venting ...   Some venting ... EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 11:14 am

LuthienT wrote:
Does anyone here like Gossip Girl?

My guilty pleasures are the Gossip Girl books. I sometimes watch the show whenever I just happen to pass by ETC. Other than that, I'm not really a big fan, but I like the show and the books. I don't watch TV often.

The post before LuthienT's: Ignore it. Typed by a drunk, worrying dumbass. After Wednesday, I'll be back to my old self.
Back to top Go down

Some venting ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some venting ...   Some venting ... EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 10:39 am

Does anyone here like Gossip Girl?
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Some venting ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some venting ...   Some venting ... EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 10:21 am

So I'll post in the venting area because I need to ramble...

About three hours ago I came home from tutor. Thank GOD, is all I can say. I'm almost finished on completely studying Chinese Language. What a relief! I'm watching the American Idol auditions and I cannot stop laughing at Simon's comment on Chelsea. ("It sounded like a cat jumping off the Empire State Building before it reached the ground.") Major LOLfest! lol! This place is totally deserted due to different time lines. I can't wait to go back to Canada, seriously. The time lines are nearer to most of you guys.

lol! lol! lol! American Idol auditions!!!
Back to top Go down

Some venting ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some venting ...   Some venting ... EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 5:11 am

Yeah it is, but is so much really necessary ? I mean, one post takes up half the page with all the quotes.

Sooooo, what shall we procrastinate on now?
I'm trying to shake a troll off my trail, but I don't want all my contacts lost, so I'm trying to reason with her ... I dislike blocking people, because they can get SUPER offended. I've tried it. One made a new account and proceeded to hound me to hell and back. In the end I changed my avatar, username ... everything!
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.

Some venting ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some venting ...   Some venting ... EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 9:34 pm

Solveig wrote:
LuthienT wrote:
Gosh, you guys rack up these huge conversations with someone quoting someone quoting someone. It's eye-racking.

Jane, just swallow your nervousness and knock him down. then you can get to know him Razz Twisted Evil

Well, the nice side is, you don't need to read the entire thread... Just read the last page, and you're up-to-date Very Happy

noidea I don't really mind the quotes!

lol! That's true though, Solveig!
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

Some venting ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some venting ...   Some venting ... EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 4:51 pm

LuthienT wrote:
Gosh, you guys rack up these huge conversations with someone quoting someone quoting someone. It's eye-racking.

Jane, just swallow your nervousness and knock him down. then you can get to know him Razz Twisted Evil

Well, the nice side is, you don't need to read the entire thread... Just read the last page, and you're up-to-date Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Some venting ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some venting ...   Some venting ... EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 7:08 am

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Some venting ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some venting ...   Some venting ... EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 2:31 am

Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
You know, this thought has been in my mind for awhile now, so I have to spill it; we act like such bad-asses on Y!A but here, we're fawning over guys.

lol!

'fawning' is a little harsh. We are simply and intellectually admiring their greater qualities. If that involves bringing up their jawlines and Myspaces, what does it matter?

And you may act like a badass on Y!A, but I've never managed it. I always find myself coming off sheepish and childish.

My mistake, dear. Laughing

No, you were a badass too, Jane. Don't deny it. afro

Yeah, my badass statement involves an afro. What of it?

head I thought this headbanging smile was more badass than the afro, but I can't deny that is one stylish afro. afro

Of course it is! Even bigger than my real-life afro... Wink

But not as cool as my dreadlocks... hippie
Oops, it's nine thirty. I ought to start cramming for my exams now...
Good night!

Little late, Jane! Laughing

Good night, and good luck with the exams!
Back to top Go down
Jane
Master
Master
Jane

Number of posts : 1077
Dictionary Definition : Jane: Also known as "Ally," "Allison," and "freshmeat," this female Homo Sapiens specimen has proven herself a strong member of the Literary Cabinet world. One can recognize "Jane" by her taste in, especially older, men, many of them classic fictional characters, as well as her distinct fear of drama class auditions. Like many of the other species in the Literary Cabinet Universe, she is crazy in her own right.

Some venting ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some venting ...   Some venting ... EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 2:31 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
You know, this thought has been in my mind for awhile now, so I have to spill it; we act like such bad-asses on Y!A but here, we're fawning over guys.

lol!

'fawning' is a little harsh. We are simply and intellectually admiring their greater qualities. If that involves bringing up their jawlines and Myspaces, what does it matter?

And you may act like a badass on Y!A, but I've never managed it. I always find myself coming off sheepish and childish.

head I thought this headbanging smile was more badass than the afro, but I can't deny that is one stylish afro. afro

But not as cool as my dreadlocks... hippie
Oops, it's nine thirty. I ought to start cramming for my exams now...
Good night!
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Some venting ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some venting ...   Some venting ... EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 2:20 am

Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

lol!

Back to top Go down
Jane
Master
Master
Jane

Dictionary Definition : Jane: Also known as "Ally," "Allison," and "freshmeat," this female Homo Sapiens specimen has proven herself a strong member of the Literary Cabinet world. One can recognize "Jane" by her taste in, especially older, men, many of them classic fictional characters, as well as her distinct fear of drama class auditions. Like many of the other species in the Literary Cabinet Universe, she is crazy in her own right.

Some venting ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some venting ...   Some venting ... EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 2:18 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

lol!

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Some venting ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some venting ...   Some venting ... EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 2:16 am

Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

lol!

My mistake, dear. Laughing If it wasn't fawning, does that mean I get to obsess over him some more? Sharp jawline, brown doe eyes...

Back to top Go down
Jane
Master
Master
Jane

Some venting ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some venting ...   Some venting ... EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 2:14 am

Tourterelle wrote:

lol!

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Some venting ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some venting ...   Some venting ... EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 2:10 am

lol!
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Some venting ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some venting ...   Some venting ... EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 2:08 am

Jane wrote:

Oh, no. Why would he run away if you were being so polite? I have a feeling we'd both have boyfriends by the end of our conversations....

Only if we somehow managed to get the shackles on before they ran for their lives! lol!
Back to top Go down
Jane
Master
Master
Jane

Some venting ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some venting ...   Some venting ... EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 2:07 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
http://teachers.greenville.k12.sc.us/sites/cnwhite/default.aspx

What about that picture? It's not a good one of his face, but at least it does better justice to his hair. Or maybe I'm just insane in thinking he's cute...

Very Happy Okay, now I see it! He is cute!

Much better photo, Jane. Laughing

lol! I'm so pathetic for knowing where his photos are. But it was entirely accidental that I stumbled upon them.

Entirely accidental? Suuuure... Laughing

Hm, I've looked up his Myspace once or twice...or three times...

Are you friends with him on Myspace?

Embarassed

Do you want to hear something pathetic? I did request to be friends, but he didn't add me. Embarassed

Aw, I'm sorry. If it's any consolation, I doubt Coach White would agree to be my friend either.

Does he actually have a Myspace? Laughing

I'm not sure. But if we both had Myspaces, he wouldn't be my friend.
Why didn't your guy add you? I mean, it isn't like your a freakish stalker (right?), so there shouldn't have been a problem adding you.

I have no idea. I'm really not a creepy stalker. Suspect

I've put it to the fact my picture and information didn't make it obvious we went to the same school, but I'm too chicken to request again.

Yeah, I guess not recognizing you would make him hesitant to be friends. Maybe if you requested again, making it clear that you went to his school, it wouldn't be a problem. He probably won't even remember the other request.

I might. Then again, he doesn't seem that active anyway; last log-in was early December.

Not that I'm a creepy stalker or anything... Laughing

lol! Of course not. Hey, why don't you ask him why he hasn't been on Myspace since December? I'm sure he wouldn't find the fact that you know that weird at all...

That would be hilarious.

I'll just walk up to him and say "Um, hi. So, sometimes I look you up on Myspace just on the off chance you're on again, and, um, you haven't been on since early December. What's up with that? Oh, and um, can you add me? I think you're pretty awesome. I like your jaw-line; it's sharp. I guess I have this thing for sharp jaw-lines. Oh, and I noticed your hair is always messed up when you walk into class. Do you have gym first hour?"

lol! lol!

lol! I'm sure he'd be flattered. If you do that, I'll ask Coach White whether or not he'll ever get new picture for his staff page, saying that he just doesn't look as pretty in the current one.

Laughing

And I'm sure Coach White would just love that.

Actually, I'm pretty sure my guy would back away slowly...and of course, I would chase him down saying "Wait! You didn't tell me why you're never on Myspaaaaaaace..."

Oh, no. Why would he run away if you were being so polite? I have a feeling we'd both have boyfriends by the end of our conversations....
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Some venting ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some venting ...   Some venting ... EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 2:05 am

LuthienT wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:

What about that picture? It's not a good one of his face, but at least it does better justice to his hair. Or maybe I'm just insane in thinking he's cute...

lol! I'm so pathetic for knowing where his photos are. But it was entirely accidental that I stumbled upon them.

Embarassed

Do you want to hear something pathetic? I did request to be friends, but he didn't add me. Embarassed

Aw, I'm sorry. If it's any consolation, I doubt Coach White would agree to be my friend either.

Why didn't your guy add you? I mean, it isn't like your a freakish stalker (right?), so there shouldn't have been a problem adding you.

I've put it to the fact my picture and information didn't make it obvious we went to the same school, but I'm too chicken to request again.

Yeah, I guess not recognizing you would make him hesitant to be friends. Maybe if you requested again, making it clear that you went to his school, it wouldn't be a problem. He probably won't even remember the other request.

I might. Then again, he doesn't seem that active anyway; last log-in was early December.

lol! Of course not. Hey, why don't you ask him why he hasn't been on Myspace since December? I'm sure he wouldn't find the fact that you know that weird at all...

That would be hilarious.

I'll just walk up to him and say "Um, hi. So, sometimes I look you up on Myspace just on the off chance you're on again, and, um, you haven't been on since early December. What's up with that? Oh, and um, can you add me? I think you're pretty awesome. I like your jaw-line; it's sharp. I guess I have this thing for sharp jaw-lines. Oh, and I noticed your hair is always messed up when you walk into class. Do you have gym first hour?"

lol! lol!

lol! Yep, I always knew you were crazy, Nicholle. CRAZY, I TELL YOU!!!

Good luck, Jane...... geek

Hey now, let's not go there. Laughing

I'm not that creepy. *pouts*
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Some venting ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some venting ...   Some venting ... EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 2:05 am

Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:

Embarassed

That would be hilarious.

lol! lol!

lol! I'm sure he'd be flattered. If you do that, I'll ask Coach White whether or not he'll ever get new picture for his staff page, saying that he just doesn't look as pretty in the current one.

Laughing

And I'm sure Coach White would just love that.

Actually, I'm pretty sure my guy would back away slowly...and of course, I would chase him down saying "Wait! You didn't tell me why you're never on Myspaaaaaaace..."
Back to top Go down

Some venting ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some venting ...   Some venting ... EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 2:04 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:

Embarassed

That would be hilarious.

lol! lol!

lol! Yep, I always knew you were crazy, Nicholle. CRAZY, I TELL YOU!!!

Good luck, Jane...... geek
Back to top Go down
Jane
Master
Master
Jane

Some venting ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some venting ...   Some venting ... EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 2:03 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:

Embarassed

That would be hilarious.

lol! lol!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Some venting ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some venting ...   Some venting ... Empty

Back to top Go down

Some venting ...
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Literary Cabinet :: Archive-
Jump to: