Literary Cabinet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who is your favorite singer/band?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kelsey
Guru
Guru
Kelsey

Number of posts : 2780
Dictionary Definition : Kelsey-- Frequently called "Kels," this female specimen of Homo Sapiens belongs to the Literary Cabinet universe. Although she is a young member, she has shown her maturity to be above other species, sometimes. "Kelsey" can behave quite crazy in her own right. One of her most noticeable traits is paranoia and knowledge of trolls.
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Who is your favorite singer/band? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite singer/band?   Who is your favorite singer/band? EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 3:58 am

Eh, I love a lot of music.
This christmas, I gave away Thousand Foot Krutch CDs to everyone, and everyone I talked to loved them. I got them The Art of Breaking, which is my favorite TFK album. If you like them, you'll probably like Skillet, Hawk Nelson, Sanctus Real (get Double Take, if you like them, because it's a great two-for-one CD), maybe Fall Out Boy (they're iffy), Relient K, Anberlin, Kutless, Hellogoodbye, Cartel, The Beatles, FM Static, Switchfoot, Falling Up, The Starting Line, The Academy Is..., and if you want more names or want to know which albums of these people to buy, just email me.
Back to top Go down
denizenofevil
denizenofevil

Number of posts : 426
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite singer/band?   Who is your favorite singer/band? EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 3:03 am

My tastes might be extremely different from yours but I prefer rock bands. Especially, classic rock.

A few of my favorite bands:

Journey
Styx
Kansas
The Police

I also really like George Winston's December cd. It's all piano music but it is so expressive, there is no need for words.

I would agree on Solveig's choice of Fallen by Evanescence. It's a little darker in nature but it's cool.
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

Number of posts : 2387
Dictionary Definition : Laura: Also known as "Solveig", her internet pseudonym, this female specimen of Homo Sapiens founded the Literary Cabinet world. One can spot "Laura," by the fun she has grading papers and drinking coffee, with triple coffee consumption ever since she quit smoking. Like another species, Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous, she enjoys picking at the extreme Twilight fans. This specimen is particularly fond of procrastinating, as most of the other species of the Literary Cabinet Universe are.
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite singer/band?   Who is your favorite singer/band? EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 2:33 am

Hmmmm... As I said, I am no good at pop music. A few records I can recommend are:

The Collection by Alanis Morissette
Tomb Raider OST
The Gift of Game by Crazy Town
Fallen by Evanescence
Walk the Line - Best of by Johnny Cash
Let it snow! by Michael Bublé (that's specifically Christmas, though)
Back to top Go down
https://literarycabinet.forumotion.com
Jane
Master
Master
Jane

Number of posts : 1077
Dictionary Definition : Jane: Also known as "Ally," "Allison," and "freshmeat," this female Homo Sapiens specimen has proven herself a strong member of the Literary Cabinet world. One can recognize "Jane" by her taste in, especially older, men, many of them classic fictional characters, as well as her distinct fear of drama class auditions. Like many of the other species in the Literary Cabinet Universe, she is crazy in her own right.
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Who is your favorite singer/band?   Who is your favorite singer/band? EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 2:16 am

For Christmas, my sister is determined to buy me five cds. The problem with this is that I don't listen to a lot of music, therefore I have no idea what to ask for. She's getting impatient, and since you all have such great taste in pretty much everything, I was thinking you could give me some suggestions.

So who's your favorite artist and what is his/her/their music like?

Personally, I I love you The Beatles and Queen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite singer/band?   Who is your favorite singer/band? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who is your favorite singer/band?
Page 1 of 1