Literary Cabinet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Weird Letter Pattern

Go down 
+2
Kelsey
BeautyBlitz
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BeautyBlitz
Guru
Guru
BeautyBlitz

Number of posts : 1882
Dictionary Definition : Rodent - Homo Rodentiensis is a typical LC creature. Always ready to laugh about stupidity, this being has long occupied a special moderator status on the LC. As one of the very few LC creatures who actually can get and keep a partner, she is the object of constant envy. Though madness is not part of the average Rodents characteristics, this particular feature can at times be subject to change, especially when striken by severe sleep deprivation.
Awards : Weird Letter Pattern 1st_place
Registration date : 2008-12-02

Weird Letter Pattern Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weird Letter Pattern   Weird Letter Pattern EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 3:45 pm

On my love for Dean Koontz's novels, every word was true. I don't over dramatize things nor do I beleive in sugar coating. Sure, it wasn't the MOST pleasant experience in the world but it wasn't the worst either.
Back to top Go down
denizenofevil
denizenofevil

Number of posts : 426
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Weird Letter Pattern   Weird Letter Pattern EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 3:43 pm

BeautyBlitz wrote:
denizenofevil wrote:
lol! I know. It don't think i could stand labor pains.

Actually, speaking from experience, it's really not as bad as a lot of women make it out to be. I think some women over dramatize it. When a woman says that she was in labor for 36 hours, that is possible, but not all 36 hours was "hard" labor. I was in labor for probably, most of an entire day but I didn't even realize what was going on until my water broke. My pains only got really bad for like the last hour or so of the experience and then they give you this happy gas. That happy gas is wonderful, I got stoned and I missed it! Anyway, I think I am officially rambling now.
lol! nice. happy gas! Is that really true or are you being like my mom who says that shots don't hurt even though they really do?
Back to top Go down
BeautyBlitz
Guru
Guru
BeautyBlitz

Dictionary Definition : Rodent - Homo Rodentiensis is a typical LC creature. Always ready to laugh about stupidity, this being has long occupied a special moderator status on the LC. As one of the very few LC creatures who actually can get and keep a partner, she is the object of constant envy. Though madness is not part of the average Rodents characteristics, this particular feature can at times be subject to change, especially when striken by severe sleep deprivation.

PostSubject: Re: Weird Letter Pattern   Weird Letter Pattern EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 11:38 am

denizenofevil wrote:
lol! I know. It don't think i could stand labor pains.

Actually, speaking from experience, it's really not as bad as a lot of women make it out to be. I think some women over dramatize it. When a woman says that she was in labor for 36 hours, that is possible, but not all 36 hours was "hard" labor. I was in labor for probably, most of an entire day but I didn't even realize what was going on until my water broke. My pains only got really bad for like the last hour or so of the experience and then they give you this happy gas. That happy gas is wonderful, I got stoned and I missed it! Anyway, I think I am officially rambling now.
Back to top Go down
denizenofevil
denizenofevil

PostSubject: Re: Weird Letter Pattern   Weird Letter Pattern EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 12:50 am

I actually don't believe in the overpopulation of Earth but I think that the reason people want kids is because they want the chance to be able to take care of and love a new life. Plus, babies are so darn cute! I do have something against people irresponsibly having kids at an early age if they can't afford to take care of them and knowing that they'll just live off welfare. i don't have a problem with people living on welfare in general but if they're living off welfare and having kids, that's something i have issues with. I feel bad for the kids at the orphanage and I do think they need a good home but I also think overpopulation isn't an issue. I know, it sounds illogical, and probably is illogical to think this way but I think it's disrespectful of human life to think otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

Number of posts : 4826
Location : The computer of the Biology Research Lab......procrastinating.
Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Weird Letter Pattern   Weird Letter Pattern EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 12:27 am

denizenofevil wrote:
lol! I know. It don't think i could stand labor pains... You forgot about how ungrateful teenagers can be and how hostile they can be towards their parents. Kids these days have no respect for their elders and it really bugs me. It also bugs me that they'll go out and try drugs even though they've been told their whole lives that it's bad for your health. I love little kids and babies but I don't think I can handle a teenager. I don't even see why anyone would want to teach those rude and disrespectful teens. I gotta say, teachers get a lot of respect from me for putting up with that kind of stuff.

Embarassed ...I guess I'm kind of guilty of the last one. I respect elders...for the most part, unless they really piss me off. Yes, I understand that I need to respect them, but sometimes, it feels like they never listen to me and keep yapping on. I never swear at them-thank goodness, but I've come close on so many accounts.

Ugh...but you're right. I would not like putting up with another person exactly like me. Another reason to not have kids. Then there's the whole overpopulation of the earth. And the numerous kids waiting to be adopted. I've always wondered why so many people desire to have children despite these obvious disadvantages...
Back to top Go down
denizenofevil
denizenofevil

PostSubject: Re: Weird Letter Pattern   Weird Letter Pattern EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 12:21 am

lol! I know. It don't think i could stand labor pains... You forgot about how ungrateful teenagers can be and how hostile they can be towards their parents. Kids these days have no respect for their elders and it really bugs me. It also bugs me that they'll go out and try drugs even though they've been told their whole lives that it's bad for your health. I love little kids and babies but I don't think I can handle a teenager. I don't even see why anyone would want to teach those rude and disrespectful teens. I gotta say, teachers get a lot of respect from me for putting up with that kind of stuff.
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways

PostSubject: Re: Weird Letter Pattern   Weird Letter Pattern EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 12:15 am

denizenofevil wrote:
My PE class is, thankfully, all girls so I never have to go through that. I do remember in the 7th grade though, being in a health class with boys and having them make dirty jokes and shouting a certain word (the male genital) across the room. It was so awkward and I always dreaded going to that class. It didn't help when the teacher was a sadistic person who encouraged that kind of behavior and made inappropriate jokes himself. He also had us draw vulgar images on the whiteboard. Not surprisingly, he was always in trouble with parents. He made us watch the Miracle of Life (a graphic video depicting child birth) and if we looked away, he made us watch it again. I'm terrified of labor pains now and I don't think I even want to have kids after watching that.

I know what you mean. Labor looks like it really hurts. I know so many people say it's worth it, but I'm beginning to doubt that. There's the pain of childbirth, the lack of sleep for the first few years afterwards, the average of $200,000 that a couple spend on their child form age 0 to 18, and all the troubles and awkwardness in between. Having children really doesn't look like an ideal thing to do.
Back to top Go down
denizenofevil
denizenofevil

PostSubject: Re: Weird Letter Pattern   Weird Letter Pattern EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 11:59 pm

My PE class is, thankfully, all girls so I never have to go through that. I do remember in the 7th grade though, being in a health class with boys and having them make dirty jokes and shouting a certain word (the male genital) across the room. It was so awkward and I always dreaded going to that class. It didn't help when the teacher was a sadistic person who encouraged that kind of behavior and made inappropriate jokes himself. He also had us draw vulgar images on the whiteboard. Not surprisingly, he was always in trouble with parents. He made us watch the Miracle of Life (a graphic video depicting child birth) and if we looked away, he made us watch it again. I'm terrified of labor pains now and I don't think I even want to have kids after watching that.
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: Weird Letter Pattern   Weird Letter Pattern EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 11:54 pm

denizenofevil wrote:

By the way, the only way you could possibly fail gym was if you did absolutely nothing at all or just never came to class. People are getting lazy these days... There were some people who even failed art class which is ridiculous because you quit doodle a squiggle on a piece of paper, hand it in, and say it was abstract art and you'd still get a good grade on it!

Are you still playing the flute every once in a while? I haven't picked up my violin in 2 years and I think I've forgotten everything I learned in the 5 years I've been taking lessons. It's really easy to lose all musical knowledge so if you ever want to continue, it would be a good idea to practice every once in a while.

lol! about the art class. It makes for a total insult to art, but what can you do? They are such lazy buttheads.

Today in gym, we were doing nothing (as usual), so I took out my copy of Hamlet and was trying to memorize the "to be or not to be" soliloquy for English extra credit. It didn't help that surrounding me on all eight sides (edges and corners) were immature guys throwing spitballs and airplanes at each other, hollering, cursing, singing (ugh...so off key. It's a pain in the rear to have perfect pitch and be around someone who is tone-deaf), and basically saying really, really, vulgar things. I'm surprised that I managed to memorize four lines today.

Yeah, I haven't entirely dropped the flute. I don't think I could bear that. I'm still part of a flute choir and we have our holiday concert this weekend. It makes for an awesome break from stupid final studying--not that I was planning to do much studying anyways.
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: Weird Letter Pattern   Weird Letter Pattern EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 11:48 pm

Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Thanks Razz . That compliment made my day. What tore me up, though, was that the winner out of the five finalists would win $1,000. That's what really tore me up. Losing that wonderful money... Crying or Very sad .

Awh, I'm glad I made your day. Very Happy

And $1,000 would be wonderful; what were you going to do with it? Blow it all? Wink

No. Quite the opposite, actually. I hate blowing money-I invest every penny. I've been that way for a long time. My parents still tell me about a time when I was nine and asked them for the money that they would have otherwise spent on a Halloween costume for me. It makes me lol! , but it's true. I skipped my 16th birthday bash for $500, I've put all of the money I've won/earned into accounts. My parents took control of my account recently, though, because I would have been forced to put that money towards college, had it been under my name. Then, I took out some on videogames--yes. I'll admit it. I'm a freaking videogame addict. I'll play anything and everything from adventures to battle royales. Then I lost my TI-83 (hard to do, but I managed it), and needed to buy a new one. Between that, transation fees, and the crash of the stock market--I'm left only with $2,000 Crying or Very sad .

Oh well, at least I'm not a spendaholic--it will help me later on, hopefully.
Back to top Go down
denizenofevil
denizenofevil

PostSubject: Re: Weird Letter Pattern   Weird Letter Pattern EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 11:46 pm

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
denizenofevil wrote:
I have never been able to play the flute. I couldn't even make a note come out of one.

Actually, denizenofevil. The first year that I played, I could not make one sound. By the end of the year, I was crying and I desperately wanted to quit. At that point, we were moving from Pennsylvania to Connecticut. Then my mom introduced me to an amazing flute teacher. Within 3 months, she turned my sorry self into a competent player at the 7th grade level, even though I was only in 5th grade. It is probably because of her that I became a pretty decent flute player. Because of my subsequent move from Connecticut to Texas, I needed to fill all of my stupid graduation credits (ie. gym, health, speech, etc.), so I couldn't take band and eventually had to minimize my flute playing. I hope to continue, though, through college, even though I want to be a chem engineering/biology/adv. math major.

On that comment about gym. I just found out that I can get a 79 on my "gym final" (yes, there is such a thing-stupid? Yes.) and still keep my A+. Yet, like 5 people in my gym class (out of 25) are failing. I mean, how the hell can you fail GYM!?!?!

denizenofevil wrote:
I did play in Carnegie Hall with an orchestra.

Ohh...what was that like? Is the space grand like I've always thought it to be? I've heard that the acoustics are amazing there.

denizenofevil wrote:
I'm the athletic buff girl.

Hey, you have something to boast about. It takes skill to be athletic. As I explained earlier, I suck in that regard.

Carnegie Hall was amazing. Backstage was nothing special and the building was really old but oh my gosh, the stage was so nice and so were the acoustics, it made everything sound ten times better. There was a stage crew there so we didn't have to set anything up, in fact, we weren't allowed to move any of the chairs or music stands which were all in perfect condition.

By the way, the only way you could possibly fail gym was if you did absolutely nothing at all or just never came to class. People are getting lazy these days... There were some people who even failed art class which is ridiculous because you quit doodle a squiggle on a piece of paper, hand it in, and say it was abstract art and you'd still get a good grade on it!

Are you still playing the flute every once in a while? I haven't picked up my violin in 2 years and I think I've forgotten everything I learned in the 5 years I've been taking lessons. It's really easy to lose all musical knowledge so if you ever want to continue, it would be a good idea to practice every once in a while.
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Number of posts : 7942
Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.

PostSubject: Re: Weird Letter Pattern   Weird Letter Pattern EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 11:34 pm

Quote :
Thanks Razz . That compliment made my day. What tore me up, though, was that the winner out of the five finalists would win $1,000. That's what really tore me up. Losing that wonderful money... Crying or Very sad .

Awh, I'm glad I made your day. Very Happy

And $1,000 would be wonderful; what were you going to do with it? Blow it all? Wink
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: Weird Letter Pattern   Weird Letter Pattern EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 11:31 pm

Tourterelle wrote:
Quote :
This summer I went to flute camp for a week, and I entered a concerto competition for the Dallas-Fort Worth area. There were like thousands of people, but only 5 would proceed to the finals. I was so pissed when I found out that I was an alternate--I had placed 6th Mad . But anyways. I went to the finalist's recital and they were monster players. No joke. Ugh...they play the fast sections so smoothly and elegantly, then soar and sing through the lyrical sections. Sure, I must have been pretty good to come 6th, but I was no where near these people...their ability to play? WOW...

6th place out of thousands of people is amazing, Zara! head

Yeah, that elegance was exactly what my band teacher had.

Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: Weird Letter Pattern   Weird Letter Pattern EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 11:28 pm

denizenofevil wrote:
I have never been able to play the flute. I couldn't even make a note come out of one.

Actually, denizenofevil. The first year that I played, I could not make one sound. By the end of the year, I was crying and I desperately wanted to quit. At that point, we were moving from Pennsylvania to Connecticut. Then my mom introduced me to an amazing flute teacher. Within 3 months, she turned my sorry self into a competent player at the 7th grade level, even though I was only in 5th grade. It is probably because of her that I became a pretty decent flute player. Because of my subsequent move from Connecticut to Texas, I needed to fill all of my stupid graduation credits (ie. gym, health, speech, etc.), so I couldn't take band and eventually had to minimize my flute playing. I hope to continue, though, through college, even though I want to be a chem engineering/biology/adv. math major.

On that comment about gym. I just found out that I can get a 79 on my "gym final" (yes, there is such a thing-stupid? Yes.) and still keep my A+. Yet, like 5 people in my gym class (out of 25) are failing. I mean, how the hell can you fail GYM!?!?!

denizenofevil wrote:
I did play in Carnegie Hall with an orchestra.

Ohh...what was that like? Is the space grand like I've always thought it to be? I've heard that the acoustics are amazing there.

denizenofevil wrote:
I'm the athletic buff girl.

Hey, you have something to boast about. It takes skill to be athletic. As I explained earlier, I suck in that regard.
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.

PostSubject: Re: Weird Letter Pattern   Weird Letter Pattern EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 11:24 pm

Quote :
I have never been able to play the flute. I couldn't even make a note come out of one. I played the violin instead but even then, I was horrible at that and I didn't really like the sound of a violin to start with. I did play in Carnegie Hall with an orchestra. I also played the piano but I stopped taking lessons this year after 10 years so I could go play soccer instead. My sister is the music genius. I'm the athletic buff girl.

I love the sound of the piano! I have a few cousins who have been playing for years, and they really sound awesome.

See, I'm not really buff or obsessed , but I'm just very competitive, and I like sports. Not as much as I like reading/writing, but they're fun.
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: Weird Letter Pattern   Weird Letter Pattern EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 11:19 pm

BeautyBlitz wrote:
oh Kelsey, I feel your physical educational pain. I suck at anything even remotely connected to sports. I would be a baseball player but I can't hit, run, catch or throw. lol!
The only thing in PE that I was ever good at was Floor Hockey and that's only because I'm a girl, so none of the guys really wanted to clobber a girl and the other girls were too wimpy to get banged up. It was all fun and good until I took a slap shot to the mouth, I even had braces at the time which just adds insult to injury.

Basketball that is the best I've ever done at sports, that smiley right there. lol!

Well, take solace in knowing that you aren't the only one that sucks at athletics. Which is ironic, because when I was in elementary school, I used to be one of the fastest kid-swimmers outside Philadelphia. Now, I'm just a couch potato. No joke...
Back to top Go down
denizenofevil
denizenofevil

PostSubject: Re: Weird Letter Pattern   Weird Letter Pattern EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 11:18 pm

I have never been able to play the flute. I couldn't even make a note come out of one. I played the violin instead but even then, I was horrible at that and I didn't really like the sound of a violin to start with. I did play in Carnegie Hall with an orchestra. I also played the piano but I stopped taking lessons this year after 10 years so I could go play soccer instead. My sister is the music genius. I'm the athletic buff girl.
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Weird Letter Pattern   Weird Letter Pattern EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 11:16 pm

Embarassed

Sorry, I'm actually a big sports person. You know that girl who is overly aggressive in gym, and desperately wants to win at dodgeball?

That would be me. I can't stand losing, and I love sports; tennis is my very favorite and considering I'm competitive, I play singles.
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Weird Letter Pattern   Weird Letter Pattern EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 11:14 pm

Quote :
This summer I went to flute camp for a week, and I entered a concerto competition for the Dallas-Fort Worth area. There were like thousands of people, but only 5 would proceed to the finals. I was so pissed when I found out that I was an alternate--I had placed 6th Mad . But anyways. I went to the finalist's recital and they were monster players. No joke. Ugh...they play the fast sections so smoothly and elegantly, then soar and sing through the lyrical sections. Sure, I must have been pretty good to come 6th, but I was no where near these people...their ability to play? WOW...

6th place out of thousands of people is amazing, Zara! head

Yeah, that elegance was exactly what my band teacher had.
Back to top Go down
BeautyBlitz
Guru
Guru
BeautyBlitz

PostSubject: Re: Weird Letter Pattern   Weird Letter Pattern EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 11:14 pm

oh Kelsey, I feel your physical educational pain. I suck at anything even remotely connected to sports. I would be a baseball player but I can't hit, run, catch or throw. lol!
The only thing in PE that I was ever good at was Floor Hockey and that's only because I'm a girl, so none of the guys really wanted to clobber a girl and the other girls were too wimpy to get banged up. It was all fun and good until I took a slap shot to the mouth, I even had braces at the time which just adds insult to injury.

Basketball that is the best I've ever done at sports, that smiley right there. lol!
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Weird Letter Pattern   Weird Letter Pattern EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 11:13 pm

Quote :
You know, I've just noticed, it seems like a lot of people on here, at one time or another, have played the flute. Odd?

Well, we all seem to like classical books, and the flute just seems like a classical instrument, or something elegant...
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: Weird Letter Pattern   Weird Letter Pattern EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 11:11 pm

Tourterelle wrote:
Quote :
. So scary with all the crazy technicalities. I don't know how some people make it sound so easy. Well, that's talent for you...

My old band teacher played the flute and the piccolo (and other instruments) and she was amazing. Seriously, the woman had talent.

I, on the other hand, stumbled through 2 years of playing then escaped while I still could.

Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Guru
Guru
Kelsey

Number of posts : 2780
Dictionary Definition : Kelsey-- Frequently called "Kels," this female specimen of Homo Sapiens belongs to the Literary Cabinet universe. Although she is a young member, she has shown her maturity to be above other species, sometimes. "Kelsey" can behave quite crazy in her own right. One of her most noticeable traits is paranoia and knowledge of trolls.

PostSubject: Re: Weird Letter Pattern   Weird Letter Pattern EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 11:10 pm

You know, I've just noticed, it seems like a lot of people on here, at one time or another, have played the flute. Odd? I play the flute and I think I'm gonna pick up the piano as soon as possible.

Anyway, I hate algebra. They've been shoving that crud down my throat since first grade. Ugh. I still don't understand a word of it. My dad is a calibration technician and my mom is an English teacher (but she teaches all subjects in 3rd grade). My dog is an evil genius but he likes to take on the appearance of adorable bum who holds down the carpet.
Maybe that's why I have such a hard time figuring out what I am; my parents are so different. The only think I can't do is athletics (thought I've considered being a gym teacher just so that I can make kids' lives easier) because of my balance issues that have increased with age.

Last edited by Kelsey on Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BeautyBlitz
Guru
Guru
BeautyBlitz

PostSubject: Re: Weird Letter Pattern   Weird Letter Pattern EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 11:09 pm

My aunt used to play the flute, but after one too many car accidents she has lost most of the feeling in one of her hands.
I am not NEARLY talented enough to even consider writing my own music, but I do play mostly classical. Mainly because I hate strumming with a passion, I prefer to finger pick. I can even play "the moonlight sonata" on my guitar. I don't think I know how to play ONE modern song.
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Weird Letter Pattern   Weird Letter Pattern EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 11:07 pm

Quote :
. So scary with all the crazy technicalities. I don't know how some people make it sound so easy. Well, that's talent for you...

My old band teacher played the flute and the piccolo (and other instruments) and she was amazing. Seriously, the woman had talent.

I, on the other hand, stumbled through 2 years of playing then escaped while I still could.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weird Letter Pattern   Weird Letter Pattern Empty

Back to top Go down

Weird Letter Pattern
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next