Literary Cabinet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"Off Topic" is now private

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Paul
Admin
Paul

Number of posts : 3518
Dictionary Definition : Dictionary Definition: Paul-One of the few male LC creatures known to exist, this specimen is one of the eldest in the LC universe. This specimen is known to work long hours but still makes time to commingle with fellow LC denizens. This being has a peculiar sense of humor and has been observed to shun smilies, although this aversion has been lessening as of late.
Registration date : 2009-02-06

"Off Topic" is now private Empty
PostSubject: "Off Topic" is now private   "Off Topic" is now private EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 10:06 pm

It was brought to my attention that a lot of guests frequent the LC, and that while the "Writing" section is not visible to them, the "Off Topic" section is, with all the personal information we have been putting there. I agreed it was time to change that. So, after floundering around in the Administrator's panel, I figured out how to hide "Off Topic" from those who are not members. Now visitors can get a taste of the LC without seeing our private material.
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

Number of posts : 4826
Location : The computer of the Biology Research Lab......procrastinating.
Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: "Off Topic" is now private   "Off Topic" is now private EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 1:07 am

I didn't even realize that the off-topic section wasn't private in the first place! But thanks for doing that, Paul!
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Number of posts : 6193
Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: "Off Topic" is now private   "Off Topic" is now private EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 3:48 am

Thank you, Paul! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

Number of posts : 3518
Dictionary Definition : Dictionary Definition: Paul-One of the few male LC creatures known to exist, this specimen is one of the eldest in the LC universe. This specimen is known to work long hours but still makes time to commingle with fellow LC denizens. This being has a peculiar sense of humor and has been observed to shun smilies, although this aversion has been lessening as of late.
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: "Off Topic" is now private   "Off Topic" is now private EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 6:36 pm

I have moved this thread here so it wouldn't disappear into the ether, which it would eventually do as an "Off Topic" thread. This way visitors who were used to seeing "Off Topic" will now know they cannot unless they join or sign in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Off Topic" is now private   "Off Topic" is now private Empty

Back to top Go down

"Off Topic" is now private
Page 1 of 1