Literary Cabinet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I know it's off topic, but this is the only section I can post in...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jane the

I know it's off topic, but this is the only section I can post in... Empty
PostSubject: I know it's off topic, but this is the only section I can post in...   I know it's off topic, but this is the only section I can post in... EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 4:49 am

foulmouth It's Jane. I forgot my password. foulmouth foulmouth foulmouth This is the only section I can add a new topic to as a guest. What do I do? Is there any way I can get my password emailed to me? *Bangs head against desk*. Or do I have to register and start as a newbie again?

This has indeed piddled on my parade.
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Number of posts : 6193
Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: I know it's off topic, but this is the only section I can post in...   I know it's off topic, but this is the only section I can post in... EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 4:57 am

Jane! Oh, my God, how did that happen? How could you forget? I have a suggestion. Go to your Yahoo! Mail and type in the search for mail "Literary Cabinet." Some results would appear (providing you didn't delete the "welcome to the literary cabinet" mail) and click on the aforementioned "welcome to the literary cabinet"mail. The password and username are written there.

Oh, and it's supposed to say "Welcome to Literary Cabinet Forums."
Back to top Go down
denizenofevil
denizenofevil

Number of posts : 426
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: I know it's off topic, but this is the only section I can post in...   I know it's off topic, but this is the only section I can post in... EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 5:00 am

There's a thing towards the bottom of the login screen that says, "Forgot your password?" or something like that. Have you tried getting it emailed?
Back to top Go down
Jane
Master
Master
Jane

Number of posts : 1077
Dictionary Definition : Jane: Also known as "Ally," "Allison," and "freshmeat," this female Homo Sapiens specimen has proven herself a strong member of the Literary Cabinet world. One can recognize "Jane" by her taste in, especially older, men, many of them classic fictional characters, as well as her distinct fear of drama class auditions. Like many of the other species in the Literary Cabinet Universe, she is crazy in her own right.

PostSubject: Re: I know it's off topic, but this is the only section I can post in...   I know it's off topic, but this is the only section I can post in... EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 5:11 am

Yay! I'm back. Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Number of posts : 6193
Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.

PostSubject: Re: I know it's off topic, but this is the only section I can post in...   I know it's off topic, but this is the only section I can post in... EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 5:14 am

Jane wrote:
Yay! I'm back. Thank you!

Whew. That was a close one, Jane.
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

Number of posts : 2387
Dictionary Definition : Laura: Also known as "Solveig", her internet pseudonym, this female specimen of Homo Sapiens founded the Literary Cabinet world. One can spot "Laura," by the fun she has grading papers and drinking coffee, with triple coffee consumption ever since she quit smoking. Like another species, Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous, she enjoys picking at the extreme Twilight fans. This specimen is particularly fond of procrastinating, as most of the other species of the Literary Cabinet Universe are.
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: I know it's off topic, but this is the only section I can post in...   I know it's off topic, but this is the only section I can post in... EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 12:16 pm

Glad to have you back Smile Topic closed.
Back to top Go down
https://literarycabinet.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I know it's off topic, but this is the only section I can post in...   I know it's off topic, but this is the only section I can post in... Empty

Back to top Go down

I know it's off topic, but this is the only section I can post in...
Page 1 of 1