Literary Cabinet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Well I guess I'm the new kid!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sbredbenner
sbredbenner

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2010-08-22

Well I guess I'm the new kid!  Empty
PostSubject: Well I guess I'm the new kid!    Well I guess I'm the new kid!  EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 3:14 pm

Hi, everyone! My name's Stephanie and I'm new here. I heard about Literary Cabinet through Yahoo! Answers and I'm really excited to be here. Also, sorry this is the exact same post as the one below, I forgot to log in before posting! Wink

Basically, I love to read and write. I've been trying to write since I was about 11. I've had my current idea for my novel for two years, wrote six chapters of it, hated it, and now I'm starting over! I hope all of you can help me get through the rewriting process.

Some of my favorite books are "Pride and Prejudice", "The Pillars of the Earth", "The Poisonwood Bible", and the Harry Potter series. I also like to listen to music (rock, soft rock, alternative, and lots of piano for me) as well as watch movies (mainly romantic comedies, indies, and historicals) and play video games (some RPGs, I'm still a newbie!) I'm also really interested in all kinds of history, anthropology, international relations, and languages.

So, now that I've ranted about myself, I guess I'll get to reading and posting. Hopefully I'll get to know you all!
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

Number of posts : 3518
Dictionary Definition : Dictionary Definition: Paul-One of the few male LC creatures known to exist, this specimen is one of the eldest in the LC universe. This specimen is known to work long hours but still makes time to commingle with fellow LC denizens. This being has a peculiar sense of humor and has been observed to shun smilies, although this aversion has been lessening as of late.
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Well I guess I'm the new kid!    Well I guess I'm the new kid!  EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 3:35 pm

Hi Stephanie! It's great to see you here. I am Paul, but on Y!A you may recognize me as Unkurg. I am one of the moderators here, so if you have any questions feel free to ask. I think you will find some familiar faces here. Feel free to post to your heart's content, and I hope you enjoy yourself here and have fun! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Eden
Eden

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2010-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Well I guess I'm the new kid!    Well I guess I'm the new kid!  EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 6:13 pm

Welcome on the LC. Hope you will stay here a while. Smile
Back to top Go down
Jen
Aspiring newbie
Aspiring newbie
Jen

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2010-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Well I guess I'm the new kid!    Well I guess I'm the new kid!  EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 5:33 am

Hi Stephanie!
I'm Jen AKA Chocolate Burn from Y!A. It's great to meet you-- you are -S- is for Stephanie?
P&P is my favorite book as well and after that is Rebecca and The Count of Monte Cristo.
~Jen
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Well I guess I'm the new kid!    Well I guess I'm the new kid!  EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 9:27 am

Hey, great to meet you! Welcome to LC! Hope you stay awhile and enjoy yourself here!

I love Pride and Prejudice, it was the first book that I ever read where I gasped. Very Happy

Cheers,
Lillian.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well I guess I'm the new kid!    Well I guess I'm the new kid!  Empty

Back to top Go down

Well I guess I'm the new kid!
Page 1 of 1