Literary Cabinet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Well, I guess I'm the new kid!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sbredben

Well, I guess I'm the new kid! Empty
PostSubject: Well, I guess I'm the new kid!   Well, I guess I'm the new kid! EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 3:09 pm

Hi, everyone! My name's Stephanie and I'm new here. I heard about Literary Cabinet through Yahoo! Answers and I'm really excited to be here. Smile

Basically, I love to read and write. I've been trying to write since I was about 11. I've had my current idea for my novel for two years, wrote six chapters of it, hated it, and now I'm starting over! I hope all of you can help me get through the rewriting process.

Some of my favorite books are "Pride and Prejudice", "The Pillars of the Earth", "The Poisonwood Bible", and the Harry Potter series. I also like to listen to music (rock, soft rock, alternative, and lots of piano for me) as well as watch movies (mainly romantic comedies, indies, and historicals) and play video games (some RPGs, I'm still a newbie!) I'm also really interested in all kinds of history, anthropology, international relations, and languages.

So, now that I've ranted about myself, I guess I'll get to reading and posting. Hopefully I'll get to know you all!
Back to top Go down

Well, I guess I'm the new kid!
Page 1 of 1