Literary Cabinet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ancient African Literature

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Laura
Admin
Laura

Number of posts : 2387
Dictionary Definition : Laura: Also known as "Solveig", her internet pseudonym, this female specimen of Homo Sapiens founded the Literary Cabinet world. One can spot "Laura," by the fun she has grading papers and drinking coffee, with triple coffee consumption ever since she quit smoking. Like another species, Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous, she enjoys picking at the extreme Twilight fans. This specimen is particularly fond of procrastinating, as most of the other species of the Literary Cabinet Universe are.
Registration date : 2008-12-02

Ancient African Literature Empty
PostSubject: Ancient African Literature   Ancient African Literature EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 10:41 pm

I just read this article in TIME Magazine, and it struck me that I never even thought about African literature, much less ancient African literature. I thought maybe someone on here might be interested in the article, so I scanned it and am posting it here.

Ancient African Literature Articleafricanlit
Ancient African Literature Articleafricanlit0001m
Ancient African Literature Articleafricanlit0002
Back to top Go down
https://literarycabinet.forumotion.com

Ancient African Literature Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ancient African Literature   Ancient African Literature EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 12:25 pm

Very interesting article. I was never into Ancient African culture, because (silly me) I always thought it was full of yucky stuff like cannibalism ... and weird customs.
But this inspired me to look more deeply. Thanks, Laura!
Back to top Go down

Ancient African Literature
Page 1 of 1