Literary Cabinet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Corrupted Wishes

Go down 
+10
Spec Tac
Kaira
punkrockableprincess15
Tezcatlipoca
BeautyBlitz
Jane
Paul
Louisa
Zara Mikazuki
Tourterelle
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33  Next
AuthorMessage

Corrupted Wishes - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 32 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 11:42 am

Granted. but she'll be incredibly annoying during her stay. (Annoying, Louisa? YOU?!) Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

Number of posts : 3518
Dictionary Definition : Dictionary Definition: Paul-One of the few male LC creatures known to exist, this specimen is one of the eldest in the LC universe. This specimen is known to work long hours but still makes time to commingle with fellow LC denizens. This being has a peculiar sense of humor and has been observed to shun smilies, although this aversion has been lessening as of late.
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 32 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 11:27 am

You forgot to leave a wish, Lilli! Razz

I wish my work day was over already.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 32 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 5:20 am

Granted, but you will come home to a dreadful mess.

I wish - oh - I wish I was better at my piano lessons.
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

Dictionary Definition : Dictionary Definition: Paul-One of the few male LC creatures known to exist, this specimen is one of the eldest in the LC universe. This specimen is known to work long hours but still makes time to commingle with fellow LC denizens. This being has a peculiar sense of humor and has been observed to shun smilies, although this aversion has been lessening as of late.

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 32 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 10:57 pm

Granted, but you will forget how to walk.

I wish there was less traffic when I drive home from work.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 32 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 6:18 am

Pffft - walking is overrated Razz

Granted, but it will because everyone ran out of gas.

I wish people didn't screw up 2 month old, carefully laid up birthday plans .... (just happened to me Crying or Very sad )
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 32 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 11:25 am

Ah, Lilli, I'm sorry to hear that (and I just posted that I hope you have fun at your party in the "banish" thread Embarassed . Seriously, I hate to hear that. For what it's worth, when your birthday does come, I'll look in what I hope is the direction of Taiwan and, out loud, exclaim "Happy Birthday, Lilli!")

For now, I suppose I have to answer in keeping with the spirit of this game...

Granted, but you will find out that your birth certificate is wrong, and that you're actually turning 15 instead of 16.

I wish I could make connections with some old friends again.
Back to top Go down
punkrockableprincess15
punkrockableprincess15

Number of posts : 499
Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 32 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 6:10 am

Granted, But your friends are going to hate you and won't recognize you anymore..

I wish I could meet the kind Peter Facinelli Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 32 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 5:09 am

Granted, but it will be in a alternate universe and he will be cruel and unfriendly.
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 32 EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 1:44 pm

You didn't leave a wish, Lilli! Razz

Anyway, I wish my lawn would mow itself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 32 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 2:50 pm

Aw, crap, not again!

Granted, but it will be because your lawnmower is full of freaky AI and will then proceed to try to mow everything else.

I wish I just had a windfall of incredible books.
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 32 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 4:51 pm

Granted, but it will be a literal windfall, and you will be buried under tons of classic literature.

I wish all my pending issues at work will be resolved when I go back on Monday.
Back to top Go down
March Hare
March Hare

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 32 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 11:26 pm

Granted, but you will stuck in a traffic jam related to the one in Beijing. http://articles.latimes.com/2010/aug/25/world/la-fg-china-traffic-20100825

I wish I could get good grades in my upcoming exams.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 32 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 5:30 am

Granted, but it will be because you have to sleep with the scary old examiner.

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

I wish I just got a brain boost. Like in Forbidden Planet.
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 32 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 1:57 pm

Granted, but the brain boost would make you forget all the "useless" trivia you love to remember.

I wish my stomach would not feel crummy every time I eat something, like it seems to be doing lately.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 32 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 12:01 am

Cruel, Paul, very cruel. I looove trivia!

Granted, but it will because you're only eating bland, yucky food.

I wish that I could say 'no' easier. I'm such a pushover.
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 32 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 3:31 pm

Granted, but as soon as you are offered a fantastic, high-paying job you will say "No!"

I wish the research for the next story I am writing was already done.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 32 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 4:30 pm

Granted, but you will have writer's block.

I wish that I was done this homework assignment already. (yes, procrastinating)
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 32 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 12:06 pm

Granted, but then the power will go out, and you will have no computer or light to read by.

I wish I could resist temptation better!
Back to top Go down
Jen
Aspiring newbie
Aspiring newbie
Jen

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2010-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 32 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 4:41 am

Granted, but then life would be boring.

I wish I could go to Europe tomorrow instead of in 1.5 years.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 32 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 8:44 pm

You're going to Europe in a year and a half? Nice! Which countries?

Anyway, granted, but the weather in every country you go to will be lousy.

I wish I didn't have to get a new downstairs toilet (the tank sprung a leak foulmouth ).
Back to top Go down
Jen
Aspiring newbie
Aspiring newbie
Jen

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2010-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 32 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 4:05 am

Oh my God! I've been planning this trip for forever. I have a little money saved for it that I haven't touched even when I almost didn't have enough money to eat a few months ago. $4,000. I'm finished with undergrad and before I start grad school I decided to spend 3 months traveling around Europe. I thought that plan was going to be put on hold with everything that was going on recently. But now that I don't have to worry about taking care of anyone but myself, I can realize my dream.

No! No lousy weather! Evil or Very Mad pure evil.

Granted, but then your garbage disposal will go on the fritz. or if you don't have one... umm.. your toaster will burn all your bread. Twisted Evil

I wish....I could meet you guys for real.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 32 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 12:40 am

Granted, but we will all be psychos in real life. Heh - didn't even need to invent that. I'm one already. Twisted Evil pirat cyclops alien

I wish I could twirl. Don't ask. Razz
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 32 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 11:57 pm

Aw, c'mon, now I want to ask! Question

Granted, but you would never be able to walk straight again.

I wish we weren't getting a snow storm on Sunday night like they're predicting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 32 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 3:45 am

Granted, but it will still snow a LOT. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

I wish I could stop wearing these bloody facial masks.
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

Number of posts : 4826
Location : The computer of the Biology Research Lab......procrastinating.
Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 32 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 1:13 am

Granted, but you will never be able to cover your face ever again for the rest of your life.

~~

I wish I didn't have to take 4 final exams at the end of every semester!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 32 Empty

Back to top Go down

Corrupted Wishes
Page 32 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33  Next