Literary Cabinet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Corrupted Wishes

Go down 
+10
Spec Tac
Kaira
punkrockableprincess15
Tezcatlipoca
BeautyBlitz
Jane
Paul
Louisa
Zara Mikazuki
Tourterelle
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Number of posts : 7942
Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Corrupted Wishes Empty
PostSubject: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 1:11 am

Here's how it works:
The first person wishes for something, then the second person grants the wish. However, then that second person has to change the outcome of the wish. Razz

For example:
Person 1: I wish I wasn't bored right now.
Person 2: Granted, but your entertainment is homework!

After the second person has changed the outcome of the wish, they have to make their own wish, and the chain continues. Very Happy

I wish I had a slice of pizza right now!
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

Number of posts : 4826
Location : The computer of the Biology Research Lab......procrastinating.
Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Corrupted Wishes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 1:30 am

Granted, but your pizza will now be topped with squid and octopus!

I wish I could go to sleep soon.
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.

Corrupted Wishes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 1:31 am

Granted, but you will have a terrifying nightmare! Twisted Evil

I wish I had a million dollars.
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways

Corrupted Wishes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 1:41 am

Granted, but you can never spend a penny of it.

I wish I didn't have to read Heart of Darkness by Joseph Conrad for my English class!
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Corrupted Wishes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 1:43 am

Granted, but you FAIL your English class! Razz

I wish I didn't have to finish my IRP by April 7th.
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

Corrupted Wishes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 1:44 am

Granted, but you'll have a billion other assignments due on that day!

I wish I had some dark chocolate with me now.
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Corrupted Wishes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 1:45 am

Granted, but you have no taste buds on your tongue now!

I wish I had a blanket with me.
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

Corrupted Wishes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 1:46 am

Granted, but the blanket will be set on fire!

I wish I could have a back massage right now.
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Corrupted Wishes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 1:50 am

Granted, but the person giving it to you is someone you hate!

I wish I had some maraschino cherries right now.
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

Corrupted Wishes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 1:51 am

Granted, but that's all you can eat for the rest of your life.

I wish I won the Nobel Prize in Chemistry or Medicine.
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Corrupted Wishes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 1:53 am

Granted, but you immediately have to give it up.

I wish it was Summer.
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

Corrupted Wishes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 1:55 am

Granted, but it won't be the nice Wisconsin summers. It'll be the Sahara summers, when the sun is glaring down on you, it's 120F-130F and extremely dry.

I wish my back would STOP ITCHING ALREADY!
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Corrupted Wishes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 1:56 am

Granted, but every other part of your body will start itching instead!

I wish I were a mermaid.
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

Corrupted Wishes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 1:57 am

Granted, but you'll be the only mermaid in the sea.

I wish my alarm clock never went off in the morning.
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Corrupted Wishes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 1:59 am

Granted, but because it didn't go off this morning, you'll fall into a deep slumber for 50 years.

I wish I could meet Johnny Depp.
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

Corrupted Wishes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 2:03 am

Granted, but you can't speak to him. And he can't speak to you.

I wish I had lighter skin during the summers!
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Corrupted Wishes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 2:04 am

Granted, but that skin is so light you are considered an albino in the summers.

I wish I knew how to bake cakes!
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

Corrupted Wishes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 2:37 am

Granted, but you can never eat your cakes.

I wish I could still play the flute in school
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Corrupted Wishes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 2:38 am

Granted, but you can't play it during band class.

I wish I could play the piano.
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

Corrupted Wishes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 2:44 am

Granted, but all pianos you play on will be awfully out of tune.

I wish I had green eyes.
(Believe it of not, I was going to get emerald green contacts. But I have astigamatism--meaning my eyeballs aren't spherical. So I needed these special toric contacts. So I could take regular green ones or toric clear ones. I figured being able to see was more important than having green eyes.)
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Corrupted Wishes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 2:45 am

Granted, but you will have FIVE green eyes.

I wish I could find the courage for this.
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

Corrupted Wishes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 2:47 am

Granted, but *this* will be something embarressing.

I wish my hair were not as poofy as it is now.
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Corrupted Wishes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 2:47 am

Granted, but now your hair is totally thin.

I wish I had a wonderful singing voice.
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

Corrupted Wishes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 2:49 am

Granted, but you can't sing in front of anyone now.

I wish I had my very own spa to use.
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Corrupted Wishes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 2:51 am

Granted, but you have zero employees/servants/etc to wait on you in that spa.

I wish I had a hot tub!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Corrupted Wishes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes Empty

Back to top Go down

Corrupted Wishes
Page 1 of 33Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next