Literary Cabinet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Corrupted Wishes

Go down 
+10
Spec Tac
Kaira
punkrockableprincess15
Tezcatlipoca
BeautyBlitz
Jane
Paul
Louisa
Zara Mikazuki
Tourterelle
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Number of posts : 7942
Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Corrupted Wishes - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 2:03 pm

Granted, but that knowledge will drive you insane.

I wish I had a longer Spring break.
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

Number of posts : 3518
Dictionary Definition : Dictionary Definition: Paul-One of the few male LC creatures known to exist, this specimen is one of the eldest in the LC universe. This specimen is known to work long hours but still makes time to commingle with fellow LC denizens. This being has a peculiar sense of humor and has been observed to shun smilies, although this aversion has been lessening as of late.
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 4:07 pm

Granted, but the chores you will be given will make you yearn for school.

I wish my truck were fixed.
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 4:09 pm

Granted, but all the plumbing in your house will be ruined.

I wish I was eating cookie dough right now.
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

Dictionary Definition : Dictionary Definition: Paul-One of the few male LC creatures known to exist, this specimen is one of the eldest in the LC universe. This specimen is known to work long hours but still makes time to commingle with fellow LC denizens. This being has a peculiar sense of humor and has been observed to shun smilies, although this aversion has been lessening as of late.

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 4:38 pm

Granted, but you're in for an unpleasant surprise the next time you step on a scale.

I wish these accursed Siemens contractors here at work would finally go away.
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 5:00 pm

Granted, but other annoying people will come and bug you.

I wish I didn't have to see my mother tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 5:09 pm

Granted, but your computer will crash for the day.

I wish it were time for me to go home for the day.
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 5:13 pm

Granted, but on the drive home you'll be stuck in traffic.

I wish my grilled cheese sandwich had a tomato in it.
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 5:17 pm

Granted, but the tomato will be rotten.

I wish I was having a juicy ribeye steak for supper tonight.
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 5:20 pm

Granted, but your family will have no supper. Razz

I wish I had a superpower!
Back to top Go down
Jane
Master
Master
Jane

Number of posts : 1077
Dictionary Definition : Jane: Also known as "Ally," "Allison," and "freshmeat," this female Homo Sapiens specimen has proven herself a strong member of the Literary Cabinet world. One can recognize "Jane" by her taste in, especially older, men, many of them classic fictional characters, as well as her distinct fear of drama class auditions. Like many of the other species in the Literary Cabinet Universe, she is crazy in her own right.
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 9:14 pm

Granted, but your superpower only works when you're asleep.

I wish I had a hot boyfriend.
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 9:16 pm

Granted, but your hot boyfriend will be abusive.

I wish I had excellent acting skills.
Back to top Go down
Jane
Master
Master
Jane

Dictionary Definition : Jane: Also known as "Ally," "Allison," and "freshmeat," this female Homo Sapiens specimen has proven herself a strong member of the Literary Cabinet world. One can recognize "Jane" by her taste in, especially older, men, many of them classic fictional characters, as well as her distinct fear of drama class auditions. Like many of the other species in the Literary Cabinet Universe, she is crazy in her own right.

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 9:22 pm

Granted, but you'll also have severe stage fright.

I wish Robert Downey Jr would dump his wife for me.
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 9:23 pm

Granted, but he'll die in a car crash a day later.

I wish I knew Helena Bonham Carter.
Back to top Go down
Jane
Master
Master
Jane

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 9:28 pm

Granted, but you only know her because she took you to court for stalking her.

I wish Spring Break would hurry up and get here.
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 9:29 pm

Granted, but nobody will be on LC for your entire break.

I wish everybody else had Spring break this week like me.
Back to top Go down
Jane
Master
Master
Jane

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 9:31 pm

Granted, but everyone else will be in Florida for Spring break, leaving you alone.

I wish I had been in the school play.
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 9:33 pm

Granted, but on opening night you forgot all of your lines.

I wish I could read minds.
Back to top Go down
Jane
Master
Master
Jane

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 9:35 pm

Granted, but everyone's thinking about nothing but Twilight.

I wish I could publish a book.
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 9:36 pm

Granted, but nobody will buy it or read it.

I wish I had read Harry Potter before age 14.
Back to top Go down
Jane
Master
Master
Jane

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 9:42 pm

Granted, but you read it at age three and didn't understand a thing.

I wish I didn't get so nervous around the guy I like.
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 9:43 pm

Granted, but he finds you cocky and annoying.

I wish I had perfect vision.
Back to top Go down
Jane
Master
Master
Jane

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 9:45 pm

Granted, but you're also deaf.

I wish I made straight A's in school.
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 9:47 pm

Granted, but you achieve those straight A's by cheating.

I wish I had three more wishes.
Back to top Go down
Jane
Master
Master
Jane

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 9:48 pm

Granted, but those three wishes all have to be for my personal benefit.

I wish I weren't so broke.
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 9:50 pm

Granted, but you have to spend all of your money on me. Razz

I wish I didn't have homework this week.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Corrupted Wishes
Page 3 of 33Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 33  Next