Literary Cabinet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

LOL Limericks!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Paul
Admin
Paul

Number of posts : 3518
Dictionary Definition : Dictionary Definition: Paul-One of the few male LC creatures known to exist, this specimen is one of the eldest in the LC universe. This specimen is known to work long hours but still makes time to commingle with fellow LC denizens. This being has a peculiar sense of humor and has been observed to shun smilies, although this aversion has been lessening as of late.
Registration date : 2009-02-06

LOL Limericks! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOL Limericks!   LOL Limericks! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 6:20 pm

Soon the trees will be covered with leaves
And soon I'll be starting to sneeze
An itch in my eyes
As the pollen flies
As allergies bring me to my knees.

Next: Visitors
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LOL Limericks!   LOL Limericks! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 11:58 am

Visitor come to my door
With social skills very poor
I want to ditch
My feet SO itch
But instead I fall to the floor.

(oh, that was crappy)

next: Santa
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

Dictionary Definition : Dictionary Definition: Paul-One of the few male LC creatures known to exist, this specimen is one of the eldest in the LC universe. This specimen is known to work long hours but still makes time to commingle with fellow LC denizens. This being has a peculiar sense of humor and has been observed to shun smilies, although this aversion has been lessening as of late.

PostSubject: Re: LOL Limericks!   LOL Limericks! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 3:37 pm

He has reindeer that fly
Across the chilly night sky
Presents for girls and boys
Filled stockings and toys
They can't catch him no matter how hard they try.

Next: Apples
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

Number of posts : 4826
Location : The computer of the Biology Research Lab......procrastinating.
Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: LOL Limericks!   LOL Limericks! - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 5:22 pm

Apples are so delicious
Biting into one is such bliss
But baking them in pies
Elicits many sighs
No one would ever dare diss.

Next: Typing (on a keyboard)
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

PostSubject: Re: LOL Limericks!   LOL Limericks! - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 5:35 pm

Fingers flying fast
How long can this last?
Errors and words misspelled
Once again I'm felled
Still, trying is such a blast.

Next: Garden weeds
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LOL Limericks!   LOL Limericks! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 1:32 pm

I sigh at troublesome garden weeds
So numerous seem their many seeds
I start to suspect
Some malicious intent
But nowhere is where this chase leads.

(Oh well, can't say I didn't try)

next: Politics
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

PostSubject: Re: LOL Limericks!   LOL Limericks! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 11:39 pm

The big shots all tell us what's right
The little guy can't put up a fight
They tell us they care
But they never share
They are always the same day or night.

Next: Humor
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Number of posts : 6193
Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.

PostSubject: Re: LOL Limericks!   LOL Limericks! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 11:36 am

When you're having a bad day,
humor is there to chase the sadness away.
Whether it's a corny joke
or a gag that has you stoked,
you're going to laugh either way.

Next: Supernatural
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

PostSubject: Re: LOL Limericks!   LOL Limericks! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 4:39 pm

Is there something beyond our sight
Haunting the corners of the night
There are many who do not believe
Because they cannot perceive
But who's to say who's wrong and who's right?

Next: Marriage
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.

PostSubject: Re: LOL Limericks!   LOL Limericks! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 11:37 pm

It's time to open new doors
because your soul mate will be yours
Once you commit,
put up with your partner's shit.
You two have a lot of chores.

Next: Holy Week
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

PostSubject: Re: LOL Limericks!   LOL Limericks! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 11:43 pm

Time for renewal and rebirth
Time for peace on earth
You spend Easter, you see
With your family
At home in front of the hearth.

Next: Games
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: LOL Limericks!   LOL Limericks! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 2:18 am

Games are for young and old
Some are silly and others are bold
It's always such fun
especially if you won
So gather around and dig for gold.

Next: Family
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways

PostSubject: Re: LOL Limericks!   LOL Limericks! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 4:57 am

For the most part, family's alright
Provided they never leave your sight
Some are old,
Some are bold,
Yet sometimes, it's such a plight!

(That sucked hard.)

Next: Blood
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

PostSubject: Re: LOL Limericks!   LOL Limericks! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 4:09 pm

Red blood cells and white
Oxygen brought day and night
From your head to your toes
That red river flows
To spill it just wouldn't be right.

Next: Your state/province/country
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: LOL Limericks!   LOL Limericks! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 5:11 pm

Texas is such a big state
One that many people do hate
But in reality
It is very pretty
Why I'm here is because of fate!

Next: iPods
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: LOL Limericks!   LOL Limericks! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 1:45 pm

I like this little gizmo
that's for listening, uploading and for show!
While my friends squeal with delight,
my wallet and I fight,
because the iPod cost me my dough.

Next: Beach in the wintertime
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LOL Limericks!   LOL Limericks! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 11:44 am

I sit on the freezing beach,
With the lovely sea out of reach,
I wish I was bold,
But the water's so cold!
In winter it's better to teach.

(TEach!? what!? I needed a rhyme. Whatever)

Next: Pet peeves
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

PostSubject: Re: LOL Limericks!   LOL Limericks! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 1:26 pm

People don't understand why
Something so trivial makes me sigh
They are minor, it's true
But they get me mad, yes they do
I cannot shake it no matter how hard I try.

*Paul tries to shake out remnants of brain fart*

Next: Restaurants
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: LOL Limericks!   LOL Limericks! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 4:26 pm

The restaurants I go to aren't bad,
but my endless fussing makes the waiters mad.
While the housekeepers rejoice,
I'm making a choice,
whether to get the chicken or salad.

Next: Perez Hilton
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

Number of posts : 2387
Dictionary Definition : Laura: Also known as "Solveig", her internet pseudonym, this female specimen of Homo Sapiens founded the Literary Cabinet world. One can spot "Laura," by the fun she has grading papers and drinking coffee, with triple coffee consumption ever since she quit smoking. Like another species, Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous, she enjoys picking at the extreme Twilight fans. This specimen is particularly fond of procrastinating, as most of the other species of the Literary Cabinet Universe are.
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: LOL Limericks!   LOL Limericks! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 3:30 pm

Albeit gay and cheesy,
and pretty darn sleazy,
Without hissy fits
and a little more wits,
We'd take Perez easy.

NEXT: cheese dip
Back to top Go down
https://literarycabinet.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LOL Limericks!   LOL Limericks! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down