Literary Cabinet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Post Secrets

Go down 
+4
Laura
Kelsey
Zara Mikazuki
Tourterelle
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Number of posts : 7942
Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Post Secrets - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post Secrets   Post Secrets - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 9:22 pm

Post Secrets - Page 2 23710

Post Secrets - Page 2 25710
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.

PostSubject: Re: Post Secrets   Post Secrets - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 9:22 pm

I absolutely adore this:
Post Secrets - Page 2 20710

lol!
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Post Secrets   Post Secrets - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 9:25 pm

Post Secrets - Page 2 14710

Post Secrets - Page 2 28510
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Post Secrets   Post Secrets - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 2:38 am

This frightens me, too:
Post Secrets - Page 2 22210
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Post Secrets   Post Secrets - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 2:44 am

Post Secrets - Page 2 1224962020_post_secret.1mwpmuijtm9wk0ws808gg0w88.ae6egtt2xvk0sowk84g4ock8k.th

Post Secrets - Page 2 Bus0
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Post Secrets   Post Secrets - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 2:53 am

Post Secrets - Page 2 21210

Last edited by Tourterelle on Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Post Secrets   Post Secrets - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 3:16 am

Post Secrets - Page 2 27610

Last edited by Tourterelle on Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Post Secrets   Post Secrets - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 3:24 am

Post Secrets - Page 2 Flirt

Post Secrets - Page 2 1466542967_ca47ef2650

Post Secrets - Page 2 2994726194_4ac970564e

Post Secrets - Page 2 2729004132_3653ae51aa
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Post Secrets   Post Secrets - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 12:52 am

Post Secrets - Page 2 31610
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Post Secrets   Post Secrets - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 5:48 pm

Post Secrets - Page 2 Image_10
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Post Secrets   Post Secrets - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 2:18 am

Post Secrets - Page 2 31910

Post Secrets - Page 2 31810
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Post Secrets   Post Secrets - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 12:19 am

Post Secrets - Page 2 Shame

Post Secrets - Page 2 4410
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Post Secrets   Post Secrets - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 10:53 pm

Post Secrets - Page 2 5710

Post Secrets - Page 2 3210

Post Secrets - Page 2 1510
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Post Secrets   Post Secrets - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 4:41 am

Post Secrets - Page 2 6110

Post Secrets - Page 2 6210

Post Secrets - Page 2 6310
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Post Secrets   Post Secrets - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 1:31 am

Post Secrets - Page 2 Revel
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Post Secrets   Post Secrets - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 2:04 am

Post Secrets - Page 2 Jim
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Post Secrets   Post Secrets - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 10:49 pm

Post Secrets - Page 2 6510
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Guru
Guru
Kelsey

Number of posts : 2780
Dictionary Definition : Kelsey-- Frequently called "Kels," this female specimen of Homo Sapiens belongs to the Literary Cabinet universe. Although she is a young member, she has shown her maturity to be above other species, sometimes. "Kelsey" can behave quite crazy in her own right. One of her most noticeable traits is paranoia and knowledge of trolls.

PostSubject: Re: Post Secrets   Post Secrets - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 8:06 pm

I'll post a few. Hope you don't mind.

Post Secrets - Page 2 Indian

Post Secrets - Page 2 Ididthefootnotes2
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Post Secrets   Post Secrets - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 8:09 pm

No, go right ahead. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Guru
Guru
Kelsey

Dictionary Definition : Kelsey-- Frequently called "Kels," this female specimen of Homo Sapiens belongs to the Literary Cabinet universe. Although she is a young member, she has shown her maturity to be above other species, sometimes. "Kelsey" can behave quite crazy in her own right. One of her most noticeable traits is paranoia and knowledge of trolls.

PostSubject: Re: Post Secrets   Post Secrets - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 1:44 am

Kelsey wrote:

There are supposed to be two pictures up there, but they're not showing up on my computer.
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Post Secrets   Post Secrets - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 1:47 am

Kelsey wrote:
Kelsey wrote:

There are supposed to be two pictures up there, but they're not showing up on my computer.

I don't see them, either.

I see the links when I quote your post, though. The Indian one was about the Indian movies (this week's set of secrets), right?

I thought of Zara when I saw that. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Guru
Guru
Kelsey

PostSubject: Re: Post Secrets   Post Secrets - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 2:02 pm

Zufriedenheit wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Kelsey wrote:

I don't see them, either.

I see the links when I quote your post, though. The Indian one was about the Indian movies (this week's set of secrets), right?

I thought of Zara when I saw that. Laughing

Me too, which is why I wanted to post it. But it won't work. I'll try again.
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Guru
Guru
Kelsey

PostSubject: Re: Post Secrets   Post Secrets - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 2:09 pm

I hope at least some of these work!

Post Secrets - Page 2 Worth

Post Secrets - Page 2 Dirtypotter
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

Number of posts : 2387
Dictionary Definition : Laura: Also known as "Solveig", her internet pseudonym, this female specimen of Homo Sapiens founded the Literary Cabinet world. One can spot "Laura," by the fun she has grading papers and drinking coffee, with triple coffee consumption ever since she quit smoking. Like another species, Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous, she enjoys picking at the extreme Twilight fans. This specimen is particularly fond of procrastinating, as most of the other species of the Literary Cabinet Universe are.
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Post Secrets   Post Secrets - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 3:11 pm

Kelsey wrote:

So do I. Does that make me a bad person? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://literarycabinet.forumotion.com
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Post Secrets   Post Secrets - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 8:20 pm

Laura wrote:
Kelsey wrote:

So do I. Does that make me a bad person? Very Happy

Laughing No, because I'm a bad person then, too.

Haven't read it since my HP phase in 2007. I swear. Suspect
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post Secrets   Post Secrets - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Post Secrets
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next