Literary Cabinet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some venting ...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Number of posts : 7942
Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Some venting ... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some venting ...   Some venting ... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 2:00 am

Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
http://teachers.greenville.k12.sc.us/sites/cnwhite/default.aspx

What about that picture? It's not a good one of his face, but at least it does better justice to his hair. Or maybe I'm just insane in thinking he's cute...

Very Happy Okay, now I see it! He is cute!

Much better photo, Jane. Laughing

lol! I'm so pathetic for knowing where his photos are. But it was entirely accidental that I stumbled upon them.

Entirely accidental? Suuuure... Laughing

Hm, I've looked up his Myspace once or twice...or three times...

Are you friends with him on Myspace?

Embarassed

Do you want to hear something pathetic? I did request to be friends, but he didn't add me. Embarassed

Aw, I'm sorry. If it's any consolation, I doubt Coach White would agree to be my friend either.

Does he actually have a Myspace? Laughing

I'm not sure. But if we both had Myspaces, he wouldn't be my friend.
Why didn't your guy add you? I mean, it isn't like your a freakish stalker (right?), so there shouldn't have been a problem adding you.

I have no idea. I'm really not a creepy stalker. Suspect

I've put it to the fact my picture and information didn't make it obvious we went to the same school, but I'm too chicken to request again.

Yeah, I guess not recognizing you would make him hesitant to be friends. Maybe if you requested again, making it clear that you went to his school, it wouldn't be a problem. He probably won't even remember the other request.

I might. Then again, he doesn't seem that active anyway; last log-in was early December.

Not that I'm a creepy stalker or anything... Laughing

lol! Of course not. Hey, why don't you ask him why he hasn't been on Myspace since December? I'm sure he wouldn't find the fact that you know that weird at all...

That would be hilarious.

I'll just walk up to him and say "Um, hi. So, sometimes I look you up on Myspace just on the off chance you're on again, and, um, you haven't been on since early December. What's up with that? Oh, and um, can you add me? I think you're pretty awesome. I like your jaw-line; it's sharp. I guess I have this thing for sharp jaw-lines. Oh, and I noticed your hair is always messed up when you walk into class. Do you have gym first hour?"

lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Jane
Master
Master
Jane

Number of posts : 1077
Dictionary Definition : Jane: Also known as "Ally," "Allison," and "freshmeat," this female Homo Sapiens specimen has proven herself a strong member of the Literary Cabinet world. One can recognize "Jane" by her taste in, especially older, men, many of them classic fictional characters, as well as her distinct fear of drama class auditions. Like many of the other species in the Literary Cabinet Universe, she is crazy in her own right.
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Some venting ...   Some venting ... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 1:57 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:

What about that picture? It's not a good one of his face, but at least it does better justice to his hair. Or maybe I'm just insane in thinking he's cute...

lol! I'm so pathetic for knowing where his photos are. But it was entirely accidental that I stumbled upon them.

Embarassed

Do you want to hear something pathetic? I did request to be friends, but he didn't add me. Embarassed

Aw, I'm sorry. If it's any consolation, I doubt Coach White would agree to be my friend either.

Why didn't your guy add you? I mean, it isn't like your a freakish stalker (right?), so there shouldn't have been a problem adding you.

I've put it to the fact my picture and information didn't make it obvious we went to the same school, but I'm too chicken to request again.

Yeah, I guess not recognizing you would make him hesitant to be friends. Maybe if you requested again, making it clear that you went to his school, it wouldn't be a problem. He probably won't even remember the other request.

I might. Then again, he doesn't seem that active anyway; last log-in was early December.

lol! Of course not. Hey, why don't you ask him why he hasn't been on Myspace since December? I'm sure he wouldn't find the fact that you know that weird at all...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some venting ...   Some venting ... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 1:57 am

Since most of my contacts are here already, what I'm saying is:
I'm taking a break from Y!A. If you want me to answer a question just send me the link.
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.

PostSubject: Re: Some venting ...   Some venting ... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 1:54 am

Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:

Embarassed

Back to top Go down
Jane
Master
Master
Jane

Dictionary Definition : Jane: Also known as "Ally," "Allison," and "freshmeat," this female Homo Sapiens specimen has proven herself a strong member of the Literary Cabinet world. One can recognize "Jane" by her taste in, especially older, men, many of them classic fictional characters, as well as her distinct fear of drama class auditions. Like many of the other species in the Literary Cabinet Universe, she is crazy in her own right.

PostSubject: Re: Some venting ...   Some venting ... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 1:52 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:

Embarassed

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Some venting ...   Some venting ... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 1:50 am

Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:

Embarassed

Back to top Go down
Jane
Master
Master
Jane

PostSubject: Re: Some venting ...   Some venting ... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 1:47 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:

Embarassed

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Some venting ...   Some venting ... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 1:43 am

Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:

Embarassed

Back to top Go down
Jane
Master
Master
Jane

PostSubject: Re: Some venting ...   Some venting ... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 1:42 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:

Embarassed

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Some venting ...   Some venting ... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 1:40 am

Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:

Embarassed

Back to top Go down
Jane
Master
Master
Jane

PostSubject: Re: Some venting ...   Some venting ... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 1:39 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Some venting ...   Some venting ... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 1:37 am

Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:

Back to top Go down
Jane
Master
Master
Jane

PostSubject: Re: Some venting ...   Some venting ... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 1:34 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Some venting ...   Some venting ... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 1:33 am

Jane wrote:

Back to top Go down
Jane
Master
Master
Jane

PostSubject: Re: Some venting ...   Some venting ... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 1:31 am

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Some venting ...   Some venting ... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 1:30 am

Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:

If you were looking at your teacher, it would. Laughing

Gosh yes. I can't even look t my teacher in his clothes without falling to pieces on stage. This is actually the first year I've had stage fright. Last year I was more than happy to make an idiot out of myself in front of an audience.

All the more reason to do excellent; to impress him! Very Happy

Easier said than done. Imagine the guy you said you liked watching you from the back of the class, actually grading you on what you do...

Very Happy I know, but fortunately, I'm not the one reading for Emily in front of the hot drama teacher!

Well, okay, I can relate here. When I read the part of the doctor's wife (he was the doctor) I was dorky and had to keep my voice from shaking. Laughing

Wanna see his picture? It's on the school website (don't ask how I know)...

Spending time looking up his picture on the school website? I could have guessed! Laughing

Bring it on, I definitely need to see this guy.

Here's him with his, uh, kid. I don't know if he's married or not (no wedding ring), but he has a couple children. He looks much cuter in real life, by the way.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_Q2X6bzMHNeE/SExc_6Az_tI/AAAAAAAAAN4/YhJxwPguHXE/s1600-h/Indys+IV.JPG

Jane, I'm sorry, but I was expecting a stud...not, um... Laughing

I think he's cute. And his smile is the best part...I don't know why he's not smiling here. His voice is nice, too. His posture makes him look better...I think you've just got to see him in real life to get it. He is a stud. Just because he doesn't have a sharp jawline doesn't make him less handsome.

Yeah, I would probably just have to see him in real life. Pictures aren't always the best.

noidea

Especially that one. It ruins his eyes and his hair. It normally is, I don't know how to put it, fluffed up more. That's not the right word, though. It looks like Robert Downey's hair. And again, the smile makes the man.

He doesn't normally dress like this, either. This is for some Indiana Jones thing with his kid. His usual attire makes him look younger.[/quote]

Yeah, I guess so... Laughing

lol! I have no idea what to say. I don't think it's the most flattering picture ever.
Back to top Go down
Jane
Master
Master
Jane

PostSubject: Re: Some venting ...   Some venting ... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 1:28 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:

Gosh yes. I can't even look t my teacher in his clothes without falling to pieces on stage. This is actually the first year I've had stage fright. Last year I was more than happy to make an idiot out of myself in front of an audience.

Easier said than done. Imagine the guy you said you liked watching you from the back of the class, actually grading you on what you do...

Very Happy I know, but fortunately, I'm not the one reading for Emily in front of the hot drama teacher!

Well, okay, I can relate here. When I read the part of the doctor's wife (he was the doctor) I was dorky and had to keep my voice from shaking. Laughing

Spending time looking up his picture on the school website? I could have guessed! Laughing

Here's him with his, uh, kid. I don't know if he's married or not (no wedding ring), but he has a couple children. He looks much cuter in real life, by the way.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_Q2X6bzMHNeE/SExc_6Az_tI/AAAAAAAAAN4/YhJxwPguHXE/s1600-h/Indys+IV.JPG

I think he's cute. And his smile is the best part...I don't know why he's not smiling here. His voice is nice, too. His posture makes him look better...I think you've just got to see him in real life to get it. He is a stud. Just because he doesn't have a sharp jawline doesn't make him less handsome.

Yeah, I would probably just have to see him in real life. Pictures aren't always the best.

noidea[/quote]

Especially that one. It ruins his eyes and his hair. It normally is, I don't know how to put it, fluffed up more. That's not the right word, though. It looks like Robert Downey's hair. And again, the smile makes the man.

He doesn't normally dress like this, either. This is for some Indiana Jones thing with his kid. His usual attire makes him look younger.
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Some venting ...   Some venting ... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 1:25 am

Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:

I think he's cute. And his smile is the best part...I don't know why he's not smiling here. His voice is nice, too. His posture makes him look better...I think you've just got to see him in real life to get it. He is a stud. Just because he doesn't have a sharp jawline doesn't make him less handsome.[/quote]

noidea
Back to top Go down
Jane
Master
Master
Jane

PostSubject: Re: Some venting ...   Some venting ... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 1:23 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:

Jane, I'm sorry, but I was expecting a stud...not, um... Laughing[/quote]

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Some venting ...   Some venting ... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 1:20 am

Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_Q2X6bzMHNeE/SExc_6Az_tI/AAAAAAAAAN4/YhJxwPguHXE/s1600-h/Indys+IV.JPG[/quote]

Back to top Go down
Jane
Master
Master
Jane

PostSubject: Re: Some venting ...   Some venting ... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 1:18 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:

Bring it on, I definitely need to see this guy.[/quote]

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Some venting ...   Some venting ... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 1:16 am

Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:

Wanna see his picture? It's on the school website (don't ask how I know)...[/quote]

Back to top Go down
Jane
Master
Master
Jane

PostSubject: Re: Some venting ...   Some venting ... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 1:14 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:

Well, okay, I can relate here. When I read the part of the doctor's wife (he was the doctor) I was dorky and had to keep my voice from shaking. Laughing[/quote]

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Some venting ...   Some venting ... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 1:09 am

Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:

Easier said than done. Imagine the guy you said you liked watching you from the back of the class, actually grading you on what you do...[/quote]

Back to top Go down
Jane
Master
Master
Jane

PostSubject: Re: Some venting ...   Some venting ... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 1:07 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:

All the more reason to do excellent; to impress him! Very Happy[/quote]

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some venting ...   Some venting ... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Some venting ...
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Literary Cabinet :: Archive-
Jump to: