Literary Cabinet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some venting ...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

Number of posts : 4826
Location : The computer of the Biology Research Lab......procrastinating.
Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Some venting ... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some venting ...   Some venting ... - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 9:31 pm

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Wow. Like Zara said in Y!A, I'm at my wits end. I wonder how long can I hold out until I completely break down and lose my sanity?

I know. Especially since they are completely resistent to any form of reason. Just say goodbye to good ol' B&A, and try to move on. *sigh*

Solveig, it's so tough. I don't think I have the same self-control like you guys. Once in a while I have to cuss out on those ignorant people. I try hard to be polite and less sarcastic, but then another question pops out and I completely get my blood pressure on high. Maybe you're right; maybe I should stay away from B&A...for now. Although I don't know how long. I miss the old B&A. weep1

I haven't been on lately, and I'm happier. noidea

Do what you think you must. flower

I'll follow your path, Nicholle.

I'm leaving Y!A, or taking a break, anyway.

elephant Sounds good.

I'll probably lose my TC button, but I'm finding I don't care anymore. I think it's a combination of all the annoying people in the B&A section, and the fact I've reached Level 6, and Level 7 is too big of a goal for me to care much about reaching it.

Oh, and the fact that I can speak to my contacts here, so I don't even have to bother with Y!A.

Wow...sounds good. I'm like 800-something points away from 10,000 points, so I'm not sure if I want to leave. besides, B&A is a place for me to express the sarcasm that I can't express in real life (it flies over my family's heads).

Actually, I intend on staying in B&A, so I'll keep you guys updated about the section. I don't really want to lose my TC. I know, I'm being superficial. But it seems like people are a bit nicer to the TCs...have any of you felt that as well?
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Number of posts : 7942
Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Some venting ...   Some venting ... - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 9:31 pm

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Wow. Like Zara said in Y!A, I'm at my wits end. I wonder how long can I hold out until I completely break down and lose my sanity?

I know. Especially since they are completely resistent to any form of reason. Just say goodbye to good ol' B&A, and try to move on. *sigh*

Solveig, it's so tough. I don't think I have the same self-control like you guys. Once in a while I have to cuss out on those ignorant people. I try hard to be polite and less sarcastic, but then another question pops out and I completely get my blood pressure on high. Maybe you're right; maybe I should stay away from B&A...for now. Although I don't know how long. I miss the old B&A. weep1

Well, both of you are clearly better than me--apparently I'm staying. I'm not as overtly rude. My answers have turned sarcastic. I'm sure that if I didn't include my *note the sarcasm* note, the majority of people would not understand the sarcasm. But no--I'm not overtly rude (most of the time) anymore...

Well, I'm not staying away just to avoid being rude; I'm just staying away because I don't feel like being there anymore. Quite frankly, it's not that much fun.

I thought you were in the math section now? confused
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.

PostSubject: Re: Some venting ...   Some venting ... - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 9:30 pm

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Speaking of which...this reminds me. The three of us need to get back to that story. It should take out minds off of the corrupted B&A section...

I had the same thought this morning! Very Happy

Okay, who is writing now?
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways

PostSubject: Re: Some venting ...   Some venting ... - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 9:29 pm

Speaking of which...this reminds me. The three of us need to get back to that story. It should take out minds off of the corrupted B&A section...
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Some venting ...   Some venting ... - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 9:28 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

elephant Sounds good.

I'll probably lose my TC button, but I'm finding I don't care anymore. I think it's a combination of all the annoying people in the B&A section, and the fact I've reached Level 6, and Level 7 is too big of a goal for me to care much about reaching it.

Oh, and the fact that I can speak to my contacts here, so I don't even have to bother with Y!A.

Last edited by Tourterelle on Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: Some venting ...   Some venting ... - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 9:27 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

Well, both of you are clearly better than me--apparently I'm staying. I'm not as overtly rude. My answers have turned sarcastic. I'm sure that if I didn't include my *note the sarcasm* note, the majority of people would not understand the sarcasm. But no--I'm not overtly rude (most of the time) anymore...
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Number of posts : 6193
Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.

PostSubject: Re: Some venting ...   Some venting ... - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 9:24 pm

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Some venting ...   Some venting ... - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 9:18 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.

PostSubject: Re: Some venting ...   Some venting ... - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 9:00 pm

Solveig wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Some venting ...   Some venting ... - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 8:58 pm

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

Awww, Louisa. Give me a hug huuuug

I understand that it is hard, but I know that we can all make it through this and go back to normal. But to all of you, it's good to vent once in a while. It is important to get your feelings out. Then we make you feel better and we go back to normal (hopefully).

Thank you, Zara. I really need it. huuuug

And you're right, it helps to vent once in awhile. I heard that if you keep all your feelings bottled up inside, one day you're really going lose it.
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

Number of posts : 2387
Dictionary Definition : Laura: Also known as "Solveig", her internet pseudonym, this female specimen of Homo Sapiens founded the Literary Cabinet world. One can spot "Laura," by the fun she has grading papers and drinking coffee, with triple coffee consumption ever since she quit smoking. Like another species, Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous, she enjoys picking at the extreme Twilight fans. This specimen is particularly fond of procrastinating, as most of the other species of the Literary Cabinet Universe are.
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Some venting ...   Some venting ... - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 8:53 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:

Back to top Go down
https://literarycabinet.forumotion.com
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: Some venting ...   Some venting ... - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 8:52 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:

Awww, Louisa. Give me a hug huuuug

I understand that it is hard, but I know that we can all make it through this and go back to normal. But to all of you, it's good to vent once in a while. It is important to get your feelings out. Then we make you feel better and we go back to normal (hopefully).
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Some venting ...   Some venting ... - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 8:43 pm

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Some venting ...   Some venting ... - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 6:39 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
I'm sorry, Lillian. That's why I don't attempt to be the peacemaker because I know that I'd end up unsuccessful. But at least you tried.

C'mere and get a hug. huuuug

Me? I'm fucking nervous on going home. (Excuse the language; I cuss when I'm nervous) I don't want to leave Canada. But I have to because I need to freaking graduate. Damn, I really won't miss Manila. Except for the shops possibly. No use of me venting, anyway. I'm going home in midnight tonight. *sigh*

Are you finishing up this school year, then coming back to Canada?

Yes. I still have 2 months left in school. But it seems so long and tiring. School's a bummer. Sleep

It is. I'm looking forward to summer. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Some venting ...   Some venting ... - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 6:35 pm

Solveig wrote:
LuthienT wrote:
I know this is stupid, and childish, and unnecessary, and idiotic, but I'm indulging a pity party for myself. You are all welcome to join. Your worst grieviances, your frustration ... a place to get it all off your chest.
Right now, I'm in desperate need of sympathy. I tried to do a peace deal like Solveig and BeautyBlitz, a rally to stop this wizards war they have going on back where we all sprang from. Unlike them, I was unsuccessful. I got a lot of hate and I have to stalker trolls on my tail. I'm depressed.
I know this is really really childish, to want sympathy and unwilling to just ignore them and move on, but everyone has their moments of weakness ....

In case someone needs to cheer up... Proud Twilighter got her profile suspended. Yes, she did open a new one - no, the way she behaves, it won't last long.

I don't know how suspension works. Does it mean you won't get to use your account anymore? Serves her right. She's making a lot of enemies. She answered a question today and I recognized the name and similarity in avatars so I blocked her for future reference.
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Some venting ...   Some venting ... - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 6:33 pm

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
I'm sorry, Lillian. That's why I don't attempt to be the peacemaker because I know that I'd end up unsuccessful. But at least you tried.

Me? I'm fucking nervous on going home. (Excuse the language; I cuss when I'm nervous) I don't want to leave Canada. But I have to because I need to freaking graduate. Damn, I really won't miss Manila. Except for the shops possibly. No use of me venting, anyway. I'm going home in midnight tonight. *sigh*

Yes. I still have 2 months left in school. But it seems so long and tiring. School's a bummer. Sleep
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

Number of posts : 2387
Dictionary Definition : Laura: Also known as "Solveig", her internet pseudonym, this female specimen of Homo Sapiens founded the Literary Cabinet world. One can spot "Laura," by the fun she has grading papers and drinking coffee, with triple coffee consumption ever since she quit smoking. Like another species, Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous, she enjoys picking at the extreme Twilight fans. This specimen is particularly fond of procrastinating, as most of the other species of the Literary Cabinet Universe are.
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Some venting ...   Some venting ... - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 6:28 pm

LuthienT wrote:
I know this is stupid, and childish, and unnecessary, and idiotic, but I'm indulging a pity party for myself. You are all welcome to join. Your worst grieviances, your frustration ... a place to get it all off your chest.
Right now, I'm in desperate need of sympathy. I tried to do a peace deal like Solveig and BeautyBlitz, a rally to stop this wizards war they have going on back where we all sprang from. Unlike them, I was unsuccessful. I got a lot of hate and I have to stalker trolls on my tail. I'm depressed.
I know this is really really childish, to want sympathy and unwilling to just ignore them and move on, but everyone has their moments of weakness ....

The easiest method is: watch your fans. Block all of them, if you don't know them. Make everything private. That's the only way. We aren't going to get B&A back soon, all we can do is stay there and make sure things don't get even more out of hand than they already are.

In case someone needs to cheer up... Proud Twilighter got her profile suspended. Yes, she did open a new one - no, the way she behaves, it won't last long.
Back to top Go down
https://literarycabinet.forumotion.com
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Some venting ...   Some venting ... - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 6:21 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:

Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Some venting ...   Some venting ... - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 5:22 pm

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Some venting ...   Some venting ... - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 2:57 pm

huuuug I'm sorry!

Being trolled isn't fun. Did you make your profile private and everything?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Some venting ...   Some venting ... - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 2:09 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some venting ...   Some venting ... - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Some venting ...
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Literary Cabinet :: Archive-
Jump to: