Literary Cabinet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I was born on a Wednesday

Go down 
+6
Medusa
BeautyBlitz
Tourterelle
Laura
Kelsey
arabesque
10 posters
AuthorMessage
arabesque

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-12-03

I was born on a Wednesday Empty
PostSubject: I was born on a Wednesday   I was born on a Wednesday EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 3:17 pm

That's pretty much all the important stuff you need to know, right?

I'm arabesque, obviously. Just wanted to say hi everyone!

Thanks for the site, Solveig. I'll be popping in when I can, along with staying at B&A too. I've never had a treehouse before.

This is what I'm going to do right now study
Supposedly.

Have fun, everyone!
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Guru
Guru
Kelsey

Number of posts : 2780
Dictionary Definition : Kelsey-- Frequently called "Kels," this female specimen of Homo Sapiens belongs to the Literary Cabinet universe. Although she is a young member, she has shown her maturity to be above other species, sometimes. "Kelsey" can behave quite crazy in her own right. One of her most noticeable traits is paranoia and knowledge of trolls.

PostSubject: Re: I was born on a Wednesday   I was born on a Wednesday EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 8:51 pm

Welcome to the treehouse!
I'm really loving how the whole treehouse thing has stuck. It's hilarious.
Well, I'm still Kelsey, and much of the gang is now here (and more are on the way) to enjoy all the freedom and fun offered here. Surprised
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

Number of posts : 2387
Dictionary Definition : Laura: Also known as "Solveig", her internet pseudonym, this female specimen of Homo Sapiens founded the Literary Cabinet world. One can spot "Laura," by the fun she has grading papers and drinking coffee, with triple coffee consumption ever since she quit smoking. Like another species, Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous, she enjoys picking at the extreme Twilight fans. This specimen is particularly fond of procrastinating, as most of the other species of the Literary Cabinet Universe are.
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: I was born on a Wednesday   I was born on a Wednesday EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 8:51 pm

Hi there, arabesque, nice to see you! Enjoy the tree house Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://literarycabinet.forumotion.com
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Number of posts : 7942
Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.

PostSubject: Re: I was born on a Wednesday   I was born on a Wednesday EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 9:21 pm

Glad to see you in the Treehouse, arabesque!

I was born on a Friday. Razz
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

Dictionary Definition : Laura: Also known as "Solveig", her internet pseudonym, this female specimen of Homo Sapiens founded the Literary Cabinet world. One can spot "Laura," by the fun she has grading papers and drinking coffee, with triple coffee consumption ever since she quit smoking. Like another species, Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous, she enjoys picking at the extreme Twilight fans. This specimen is particularly fond of procrastinating, as most of the other species of the Literary Cabinet Universe are.

PostSubject: Re: I was born on a Wednesday   I was born on a Wednesday EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 9:24 pm

Hmmm... I guess I was born... But the day?

*looks it up*

A Tuesday. I was born on a Tuesday. Hooray!
Back to top Go down
BeautyBlitz
Guru
Guru
BeautyBlitz

Number of posts : 1882
Dictionary Definition : Rodent - Homo Rodentiensis is a typical LC creature. Always ready to laugh about stupidity, this being has long occupied a special moderator status on the LC. As one of the very few LC creatures who actually can get and keep a partner, she is the object of constant envy. Though madness is not part of the average Rodents characteristics, this particular feature can at times be subject to change, especially when striken by severe sleep deprivation.
Awards : I was born on a Wednesday 1st_place

PostSubject: Re: I was born on a Wednesday   I was born on a Wednesday EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 9:26 pm

I was born on a wednesday too! cheers
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.

PostSubject: Re: I was born on a Wednesday   I was born on a Wednesday EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 9:37 pm

Okay, we know the days, but what time were you all born?

1:13 PM on a Friday here. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BeautyBlitz
Guru
Guru
BeautyBlitz

Number of posts : 1882
Dictionary Definition : Rodent - Homo Rodentiensis is a typical LC creature. Always ready to laugh about stupidity, this being has long occupied a special moderator status on the LC. As one of the very few LC creatures who actually can get and keep a partner, she is the object of constant envy. Though madness is not part of the average Rodents characteristics, this particular feature can at times be subject to change, especially when striken by severe sleep deprivation.
Awards : I was born on a Wednesday 1st_place

PostSubject: Re: I was born on a Wednesday   I was born on a Wednesday EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 9:42 pm

3 15 am wednesday feb 9th
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

PostSubject: Re: I was born on a Wednesday   I was born on a Wednesday EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 9:44 pm

Um. 15:02, my mum says, but since I was born by Caesarean, and she therefore was knocked out, I wouldn't trust her...
Back to top Go down
Medusa
Medusa

Number of posts : 270

PostSubject: Re: I was born on a Wednesday   I was born on a Wednesday EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 9:46 pm

Welcome to the Treehouse, arabesque! I hope we'll see you around often.

I was born at 9:25 AM on a Sunday. bounce
Back to top Go down
Goldfish
Goldfish

Number of posts : 226

PostSubject: Re: I was born on a Wednesday   I was born on a Wednesday EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 10:04 pm

Hey, Arabesque! Nice to see you.

Since everyone's saying when they were born, I'll tell too. I was born on a Saturday, my favorite day, on November 23rd at 12:35 in the morning, so I barely made it in.
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Guru
Guru
Kelsey

Number of posts : 2780
Dictionary Definition : Kelsey-- Frequently called "Kels," this female specimen of Homo Sapiens belongs to the Literary Cabinet universe. Although she is a young member, she has shown her maturity to be above other species, sometimes. "Kelsey" can behave quite crazy in her own right. One of her most noticeable traits is paranoia and knowledge of trolls.

PostSubject: Re: I was born on a Wednesday   I was born on a Wednesday EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 1:20 am

I was born on Wednesday, February 2nd, 1994 at 3:29 a.m.
Back to top Go down
GuardianSaiyoko
Aspiring newbie
Aspiring newbie
GuardianSaiyoko

Number of posts : 145

PostSubject: Re: I was born on a Wednesday   I was born on a Wednesday EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 1:32 am

Uh, I'm not sure about the day, but I was born at 8:26 a.m. I think. My mother was also knocked out for a C-section, and my twin brother kicked me out of the way so he was born first, so it's all a bit confused. Earliest start to sibling rivalry I've ever heard of.
Back to top Go down
https://home.comcast.net/~dragedatter/
Goldfish
Goldfish

PostSubject: Re: I was born on a Wednesday   I was born on a Wednesday EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 1:51 am

You're a twin, Guardian? I've always wanted to have a twin, but other times I've wanted to be an only child. In fact, I was just dreaming about that yesterday. Since I'm not an only child, I know all about sibling rivalry. Sometimes it gets kind of messy...
Back to top Go down
GuardianSaiyoko
Aspiring newbie
Aspiring newbie
GuardianSaiyoko

Number of posts : 145

PostSubject: Re: I was born on a Wednesday   I was born on a Wednesday EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 2:08 am

Yep! I like being a twin. It was kind of odd growing up, because I also have a younger brother who's only fifteen months younger- so we all kept bringing friends home and finding out they were already friends with our other siblings. Suspect That was pretty cool though.

Plus, I will never stopped finding it hilarious that I've had conversations with people at the door that went like: "Hi, is- What are you doing here?"

"I live here. What are you doing here?"

I have been mistaken for my twin brother's girlfriend twice now. Augh.
Back to top Go down
https://home.comcast.net/~dragedatter/
Goldfish
Goldfish

PostSubject: Re: I was born on a Wednesday   I was born on a Wednesday EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 2:25 am

lol! That's funny! My mom's had that happen to her many times, even though she's the second oldest (well, not really since most of her older siblings died). And I remember when we went to the maintenence office, or whatever you call it, I was holding my youngest sister's hand and my mom was ahead of me. The lady turned away from my mother and was like "Excuse me, Miss. I'll be with you in a second."

My mom laughed and was like "She's my daughter."

Oddly enough, when I'm with my sisters, everyone has a hard time believing I'm the oldest. Go figure. But if I had a twin, I'd want it to be a girl. No doubt about that. I guess we'd be closer than I am with my sisters now.
Back to top Go down
olive

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-03-22

PostSubject: Re: I was born on a Wednesday   I was born on a Wednesday EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 5:57 pm

Hi, arabesque Smile
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: I was born on a Wednesday   I was born on a Wednesday EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 6:05 pm

She isn't active anymore, Olive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I was born on a Wednesday   I was born on a Wednesday EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 7:11 am

I know, it's awful....
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

Number of posts : 4826
Location : The computer of the Biology Research Lab......procrastinating.
Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: I was born on a Wednesday   I was born on a Wednesday EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 10:18 pm

If I'm not mistaken, I think she left in early December, like 2-3 days after she joined. But oh well...
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: I was born on a Wednesday   I was born on a Wednesday EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 10:29 pm

I have two words for y'all: Her loss.
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

Number of posts : 4826
Location : The computer of the Biology Research Lab......procrastinating.
Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: I was born on a Wednesday   I was born on a Wednesday EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 12:08 am

Tourterelle wrote:
I have two words for y'all: Her loss.

Anyways, I agree with you. She chose to leave and not wait until the kinks were worked out. I'm glad I came back after 12 hours. Anywho...

I have 3 words for you: You're not Texan!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: I was born on a Wednesday   I was born on a Wednesday EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 12:13 am

*pulls out hair*

YOU'RE SO INFLUENTIAL! lol!

Y'all, y'all, y'all.
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: I was born on a Wednesday   I was born on a Wednesday EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 12:24 am

Well, you can suck it.

It sounds more natural than "you guys" or "you all," so I'm using it. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I was born on a Wednesday   I was born on a Wednesday Empty

Back to top Go down

I was born on a Wednesday
Page 1 of 1