Literary Cabinet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Challenge: Make an anagram of your first name.

Go down 
+7
Louisa
Zara Mikazuki
Magda
Kelsey
GuardianSaiyoko
BeautyBlitz
Tourterelle
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

Number of posts : 4826
Location : The computer of the Biology Research Lab......procrastinating.
Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Challenge: Make an anagram of your first name. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Challenge: Make an anagram of your first name.   Challenge: Make an anagram of your first name. - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 6:05 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Goldfish wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Jeez, you are not helping my pain! Laughing Laughing Ugh, it sucks, I know.

Laughing I think yours is the most interesting. It's cool. I'd put it on a T-shirt and wear it proudly. And I'm not even kidding!

Huh, I may just do that. Thanks.

Well, Louisa Lynn, at least you HAVE an anagram. I don't even have that. Wear that would-be shirt proudly!!!
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways

PostSubject: Re: Challenge: Make an anagram of your first name.   Challenge: Make an anagram of your first name. - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 6:06 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Can anyone here do anything with "Zara Sahana"? I don't think so, just because there are a ton of a's. Actually, I think half of those letters ARE a's. lol!

I tried to anagram your name, Zara, but nothing popped out. Razz

Thanks Lynn for trying. I think it is the many A's in my name that is causing this problem...
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Number of posts : 6193
Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.

PostSubject: Re: Challenge: Make an anagram of your first name.   Challenge: Make an anagram of your first name. - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 6:12 am

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Can anyone here do anything with "Zara Sahana"? I don't think so, just because there are a ton of a's. Actually, I think half of those letters ARE a's. lol!

I tried to anagram your name, Zara, but nothing popped out. Razz

Thanks Lynn for trying. I think it is the many A's in my name that is causing this problem...

Yeah, but if it's any consolation, I think your name is pretty cool. Especially 'Sahana.'
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Number of posts : 7942
Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Challenge: Make an anagram of your first name.   Challenge: Make an anagram of your first name. - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 9:20 pm

^ Agreed. Zara Sahana is a cool name; it doesn't need an anagram!

lol!
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: Challenge: Make an anagram of your first name.   Challenge: Make an anagram of your first name. - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 12:55 am

Tourterelle wrote:

lol!

Thanks for making me feel better... Razz .

I still can't get over "La Oily Nuns", Louisa Lynn. lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Challenge: Make an anagram of your first name.   Challenge: Make an anagram of your first name. - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 6:12 am

Ivana Davidson

Naiad Vans Void

whoohoo.... i always liked nymphs. Naiads were mythological river nymphs

Ivana

Avian
A Vain
Via An
A Van I

not too bad
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.

PostSubject: Re: Challenge: Make an anagram of your first name.   Challenge: Make an anagram of your first name. - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 4:24 pm

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

lol!

Thanks for making me feel better... Razz .

I still can't get over "La Oily Nuns", Louisa Lynn. lol! lol! lol!

lol! lol! lol! Neither can I. And as soon as I have the time, I'm going to make those T-shirts! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Challenge: Make an anagram of your first name.   Challenge: Make an anagram of your first name. - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 4:31 pm

Here are some more, if I anagram 'Louisa Lynn':

Slay Oil Nun (lol, I'm going to kill an oily nun!)
Soya Ill Nun
Loyal Is Nun
La Inn Lousy
La Oil Sunny
Sally Union
A Silly Noun
Sail Only Nu
Lay Loin Sun
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.

PostSubject: Re: Challenge: Make an anagram of your first name.   Challenge: Make an anagram of your first name. - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 6:23 pm

Ooh, I really like Sally Union!

thumbs
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: Challenge: Make an anagram of your first name.   Challenge: Make an anagram of your first name. - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 1:26 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:

Soya Ill Nun
Loyal Is Nun
La Inn Lousy
La Oil Sunny
Sally Union
A Silly Noun
Sail Only Nu
Lay Loin Sun

Hahaha...those are really funny. "Slay Oil Nun"? Ohh...a bit violent, don't you think?
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Challenge: Make an anagram of your first name.   Challenge: Make an anagram of your first name. - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 6:55 am

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

Soya Ill Nun
Loyal Is Nun
La Inn Lousy
La Oil Sunny
Sally Union
A Silly Noun
Sail Only Nu
Lay Loin Sun

Hahaha...those are really funny. "Slay Oil Nun"? Ohh...a bit violent, don't you think?

Hey, maybe she has issues with Oily Nuns.

A bad experience from the past, perhaps? gape
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Challenge: Make an anagram of your first name.   Challenge: Make an anagram of your first name. - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 6:59 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

Soya Ill Nun
Loyal Is Nun
La Inn Lousy
La Oil Sunny
Sally Union
A Silly Noun
Sail Only Nu
Lay Loin Sun

Probably. But you'll never hear it from me!! Muahahaha..

Anyway, here's a dirty nuns joke:

4 nuns went to confession...

1st Nun: Father, I saw a p*nis.
Father: Go wash your eyes in holy water.
2nd Nun: I touched it.
Father: Go wash your hands in holy water.
(Suddenly the fourth nun runs to the holy water)
Priest: What are you doing?
4th Nun: Father, I will gargle holy water before Sister Gloria puts her a*s in it!

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Challenge: Make an anagram of your first name.   Challenge: Make an anagram of your first name. - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 7:00 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

Soya Ill Nun
Loyal Is Nun
La Inn Lousy
La Oil Sunny
Sally Union
A Silly Noun
Sail Only Nu
Lay Loin Sun

4th Nun: Father, I will gargle holy water before Sister Gloria puts her a*s in it!

lol! lol! lol!

Where did THAT come from?

lol! lol! lol!

Y'know, I'll bet it was the Father's... Wink
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Challenge: Make an anagram of your first name.   Challenge: Make an anagram of your first name. - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 7:14 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

Soya Ill Nun
Loyal Is Nun
La Inn Lousy
La Oil Sunny
Sally Union
A Silly Noun
Sail Only Nu
Lay Loin Sun

lol! lol! lol!

lol! lol! lol!

I got it from my father's cell phone. His friend sends him dirty messages everyday.
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Challenge: Make an anagram of your first name.   Challenge: Make an anagram of your first name. - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 7:18 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

Soya Ill Nun
Loyal Is Nun
La Inn Lousy
La Oil Sunny
Sally Union
A Silly Noun
Sail Only Nu
Lay Loin Sun

lol! lol! lol!

lol! lol! lol!

I got it from my father's cell phone. His friend sends him dirty messages everyday.

lol! Guys are so filthy.

My dad is good friends with his cousin, and they're constantly talking on the phone; of what, I don't know. Probably crap like this. lol!
Back to top Go down
The Grammar Child
Aspiring newbie
Aspiring newbie
The Grammar Child

Number of posts : 99
Dictionary Definition : The Fionacus-Grammaticus-Childicus is probably the youngest species known to the LC universe. Although she is one of the more advanced species in her own world (highous schoolicus), she can often be found asking questions about many things in the LC forum. This species of homo sapien is also known to be slightly over-excitable in the chatbox, sometimes to the point of throwing shoes. Much like a young puppy, she can be hyperactive and irritating - and yet, somehow, she can extremely lovable too.
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Challenge: Make an anagram of your first name.   Challenge: Make an anagram of your first name. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 1:47 pm

Fiona:

On If A...
No, Fai!
Naf io.

Those are really crap.

First AND second name? Fiona McLoone

Me In Cafe Loono
If Clone Of Man
Ion Foo McLean
Cool Mine Foan
No No, Fia McLoe!
No No, Liam Feco!
No No, Mia Lefco!
No No, Mic Alefo!
No No, Alec Fimo!

I LOVE this game!

lol!
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: Challenge: Make an anagram of your first name.   Challenge: Make an anagram of your first name. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 11:16 pm

That's so cool that you can anagram "Fiona". Too bad you can't do much with "Zara", "Zara Sahana", or "Zara Amithra". Oh well...
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

Number of posts : 2387
Dictionary Definition : Laura: Also known as "Solveig", her internet pseudonym, this female specimen of Homo Sapiens founded the Literary Cabinet world. One can spot "Laura," by the fun she has grading papers and drinking coffee, with triple coffee consumption ever since she quit smoking. Like another species, Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous, she enjoys picking at the extreme Twilight fans. This specimen is particularly fond of procrastinating, as most of the other species of the Literary Cabinet Universe are.
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Challenge: Make an anagram of your first name.   Challenge: Make an anagram of your first name. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 6:05 pm

Just used an anagram generator to test two of my given names together, "Katharina" and "Laura".
This is what it said:

'Aha! I a rank ultra.'
Back to top Go down
https://literarycabinet.forumotion.com
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: Challenge: Make an anagram of your first name.   Challenge: Make an anagram of your first name. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 4:00 am

"Aha! I a rank ultra!"

That sounds so awesome, Laura!
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Challenge: Make an anagram of your first name.   Challenge: Make an anagram of your first name. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 2:06 pm

It's very cool, Laura! Just take off the 'a' and it's a decent asskicking sentence!
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: Challenge: Make an anagram of your first name.   Challenge: Make an anagram of your first name. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 5:15 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:
It's very cool, Laura! Just take off the 'a' and it's a decent asskicking sentence!

I would LOVE an anagram like that!
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Challenge: Make an anagram of your first name.   Challenge: Make an anagram of your first name. - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 10:05 am

I'm dead bored, so I played around with 'Louisa Seraphina.'

Here are the results:
A Persuasion Hail (I LOVE this!)
A Napes Hilarious
A Aerial Ship Onus
A Aerial Hiss Upon
A Aerial Punish So
A Shear Liaison Up
A Sharpie Anus Oil (Oh my God! Laughing)
Back to top Go down
BeautyBlitz
Guru
Guru
BeautyBlitz

Number of posts : 1882
Dictionary Definition : Rodent - Homo Rodentiensis is a typical LC creature. Always ready to laugh about stupidity, this being has long occupied a special moderator status on the LC. As one of the very few LC creatures who actually can get and keep a partner, she is the object of constant envy. Though madness is not part of the average Rodents characteristics, this particular feature can at times be subject to change, especially when striken by severe sleep deprivation.
Awards : Challenge: Make an anagram of your first name. - Page 2 1st_place
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Challenge: Make an anagram of your first name.   Challenge: Make an anagram of your first name. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 1:37 pm

Lets see what I can make with Rodent

R O D E N T

Rod Ten

Ten Rod

Done RT?

Troned

Ron Ted (Hi my name is Ron Ted)

Droten
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Challenge: Make an anagram of your first name.   Challenge: Make an anagram of your first name. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 4:36 pm

I can make Teller Outer, Teller Route, and Retell Route with Tourterelle. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: Challenge: Make an anagram of your first name.   Challenge: Make an anagram of your first name. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 8:32 pm

WAH!!!!!

sniff Zara Sahana has no anagrams sniff

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Challenge: Make an anagram of your first name.   Challenge: Make an anagram of your first name. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Challenge: Make an anagram of your first name.
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next