Literary Cabinet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Allow myself to introduce ... myself ...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Beggar's Banquet
Beggar's Banquet

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-07-22

Allow myself to introduce ... myself ... Empty
PostSubject: Allow myself to introduce ... myself ...   Allow myself to introduce ... myself ... EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 1:55 pm

Hi all,

After a long hiatus, Jen has pulled me out of the back corner of the attic to come out and play again. Was once very active in B&A over at Yahoo Answers, but could only answer questions about the greatness of Percy Jackson or Harry Potter so many times ...

A bit about me - late 30's, Canadian, technical writer and trainer located in Toronto. Aside from works in liability law and insurance claims practices, I have written dozens of stories that now occupy a comfy space in my foot locker, though one or two over the years have actually been published. I'm a member of two writers critique groups and lead a youth group of aspiring writers.

This forum looks really interesting - I'm looking forward to it being a member! Happy writing

Oh - and if you'd prefer, you can call me Christopher or Chris.

Cheers everyone.
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

Number of posts : 3518
Dictionary Definition : Dictionary Definition: Paul-One of the few male LC creatures known to exist, this specimen is one of the eldest in the LC universe. This specimen is known to work long hours but still makes time to commingle with fellow LC denizens. This being has a peculiar sense of humor and has been observed to shun smilies, although this aversion has been lessening as of late.
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Allow myself to introduce ... myself ...   Allow myself to introduce ... myself ... EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 2:01 pm

Welcome to the Literary Cabinet, Chris! It's good to see you here! You may remember me as Unkurg on Y!A.

I hope you find the LC an enjoyable place to be. Any number of Y!A alumni are here. If you would like to post some of your work in the Writing section (visible only to members of the LC), we would love to see it! Either way, take the time to look around and see what's what.

If you have any questions just ask myself or Laura. Enjoy!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Allow myself to introduce ... myself ...   Allow myself to introduce ... myself ... EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 4:40 pm

Hi Chris. Fellow fan of Percy Jackson and Harry Potter. Welcome to LC, please stick around and add to the crazy laughs and the thoughtful discussions. Hope to see you around.
Back to top Go down
Jen
Aspiring newbie
Aspiring newbie
Jen

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2010-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Allow myself to introduce ... myself ...   Allow myself to introduce ... myself ... EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 2:06 am

Hey Chris,
Great to see you here. Glad you came.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Allow myself to introduce ... myself ...   Allow myself to introduce ... myself ... Empty

Back to top Go down

Allow myself to introduce ... myself ...
Page 1 of 1