Literary Cabinet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Is this how you introduce yourself? Hi!

Go down 
+4
Goldfish
Medusa
GuardianSaiyoko
Jane
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Jane
Master
Master
Jane

Number of posts : 1077
Dictionary Definition : Jane: Also known as "Ally," "Allison," and "freshmeat," this female Homo Sapiens specimen has proven herself a strong member of the Literary Cabinet world. One can recognize "Jane" by her taste in, especially older, men, many of them classic fictional characters, as well as her distinct fear of drama class auditions. Like many of the other species in the Literary Cabinet Universe, she is crazy in her own right.
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Is this how you introduce yourself? Hi! Empty
PostSubject: Is this how you introduce yourself? Hi!   Is this how you introduce yourself? Hi! EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 1:28 am

I'm horrible with computers, so if I'm doing this wrong, please let me know.
My name is Allison; I went by Aly on Y!A and here I'm going by Jane. I'm almost 15, but I'd like to think I'm mature for my age. I live in South Carolina, which means I like sweet tea and I use the word "y'all" instead of "you all". My favorite author is Charlotte Bronte. I love the Beatles. My ambitions involve becoming an author and a teacher. I like spaghetti and meatballs. And that's about it. Thanks to the people that invited me here!
Back to top Go down
GuardianSaiyoko
Aspiring newbie
Aspiring newbie
GuardianSaiyoko

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Is this how you introduce yourself? Hi!   Is this how you introduce yourself? Hi! EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 1:33 am

Heyla and welcome!

Aw, I'm from Illinois and I drink tea like it's going out of style, but most of my friends in Illinois think I'm insane for it.

You're doing it right. Don't worry, I'm computer illiterate so you're not alone.

The Beatles are amazing.

Again, welcome to the forum!
Back to top Go down
https://home.comcast.net/~dragedatter/
Medusa
Medusa

Number of posts : 270
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Is this how you introduce yourself? Hi!   Is this how you introduce yourself? Hi! EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 1:44 am

Welcome to the Treehouse!

I love tea as well, especially herbal teas. I've recently started listening to The Beatles and they are rapidly crawling up my playlist. Anyway, I'll go before I start rambling. alien

See you around!
Back to top Go down
Goldfish
Goldfish

Number of posts : 226

PostSubject: Re: Is this how you introduce yourself? Hi!   Is this how you introduce yourself? Hi! EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 1:48 am

Jane wrote:
My name is Allison; I went by Aly on Y!A and here I'm going by Jane. I'm almost 15, but I'd like to think I'm mature for my age. I live in South Carolina, which means I like sweet tea and I use the word "y'all" instead of "you all". My favorite author is Charlotte Bronte. I love the Beatles. My ambitions involve becoming an author and a teacher. I like spaghetti and meatballs. And that's about it. Thanks to the people that invited me here!

Hey, Jane! Nice to see you here!

I live in Georgia. I love tea, especially iced tea, but I am more of a coffee person.

Anyway, it took me awhile to figure out how to post a new message, so I'm not that great with computers either.

I hope we'll be seeing you around here!
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Guru
Guru
Kelsey

Number of posts : 2780
Dictionary Definition : Kelsey-- Frequently called "Kels," this female specimen of Homo Sapiens belongs to the Literary Cabinet universe. Although she is a young member, she has shown her maturity to be above other species, sometimes. "Kelsey" can behave quite crazy in her own right. One of her most noticeable traits is paranoia and knowledge of trolls.

PostSubject: Re: Is this how you introduce yourself? Hi!   Is this how you introduce yourself? Hi! EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 2:09 am

Hey, Aly! Welcome to the affectionately named Treehouse! This is our hidey-hole of sanity and tranquility.
I'm from Virginia, and I do like tea (very sweet, both hot and iced) very much, but I do not often say y'all unless put under strange circumstances. I like spaghetti and more or less all Italian food; I love The Beatles; I want to be an English teacher when I grow up (maybe); I like Charlotte Bronte a lot; and I am mature for my age, some tell me. So, I guess we are a lot more alike than I knew. Surprised
Back to top Go down
BeautyBlitz
Guru
Guru
BeautyBlitz

Number of posts : 1882
Dictionary Definition : Rodent - Homo Rodentiensis is a typical LC creature. Always ready to laugh about stupidity, this being has long occupied a special moderator status on the LC. As one of the very few LC creatures who actually can get and keep a partner, she is the object of constant envy. Though madness is not part of the average Rodents characteristics, this particular feature can at times be subject to change, especially when striken by severe sleep deprivation.
Awards : Is this how you introduce yourself? Hi! 1st_place

PostSubject: Re: Is this how you introduce yourself? Hi!   Is this how you introduce yourself? Hi! EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 10:11 am

mmmmmmmmm, spaghetti, mmmmmmmmmmmm

oops

WELCOME!

Glad to see you here!

Isn't it amazing how many people JUMPED at the chance to come to our wonderful little treehouse? I think it is so awesome of Solveig to create this place.

Have Fun!

cheers
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

Number of posts : 2387
Dictionary Definition : Laura: Also known as "Solveig", her internet pseudonym, this female specimen of Homo Sapiens founded the Literary Cabinet world. One can spot "Laura," by the fun she has grading papers and drinking coffee, with triple coffee consumption ever since she quit smoking. Like another species, Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous, she enjoys picking at the extreme Twilight fans. This specimen is particularly fond of procrastinating, as most of the other species of the Literary Cabinet Universe are.

PostSubject: Re: Is this how you introduce yourself? Hi!   Is this how you introduce yourself? Hi! EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 11:22 am

Jane, hi! Smile Wow, that was a quick reply, ten seconds after the invitation, you're already a member! Very Happy Enjoy the treehouse!
Back to top Go down
https://literarycabinet.forumotion.com
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Number of posts : 7942
Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.

PostSubject: Re: Is this how you introduce yourself? Hi!   Is this how you introduce yourself? Hi! EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 12:32 pm

Hi Jane! Nice to see you in the Treehouse.

Quote :

Spaghetti and meatballs is delicious. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is this how you introduce yourself? Hi!   Is this how you introduce yourself? Hi! EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 12:50 pm

Hi Jane,
I've seen you as Aly and I can tell you right here that I think you're great. Have fun ... even though I arrived later than you ... whatever afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is this how you introduce yourself? Hi!   Is this how you introduce yourself? Hi! Empty

Back to top Go down

Is this how you introduce yourself? Hi!
Page 1 of 1