Literary Cabinet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

LuthienT's arrived ...

Go down 
+5
Goldfish
Medusa
Laura
Tourterelle
BeautyBlitz
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

LuthienT's arrived ... Empty
PostSubject: LuthienT's arrived ...   LuthienT's arrived ... EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 12:21 pm

Hey everyone. This is LuthienT from Y!A ... looking forward to having lots of fun and discussion here. A big thank you to Solveig. I'm hoping to get to know each of you lovely people ... so let the games begin Smile
-LuthienT
Back to top Go down
BeautyBlitz
Guru
Guru
BeautyBlitz

Number of posts : 1882
Dictionary Definition : Rodent - Homo Rodentiensis is a typical LC creature. Always ready to laugh about stupidity, this being has long occupied a special moderator status on the LC. As one of the very few LC creatures who actually can get and keep a partner, she is the object of constant envy. Though madness is not part of the average Rodents characteristics, this particular feature can at times be subject to change, especially when striken by severe sleep deprivation.
Awards : LuthienT's arrived ... 1st_place
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: LuthienT's arrived ...   LuthienT's arrived ... EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 12:23 pm

WELCOME TO OUR TREEHOUSE Exclamation

You may have known me on Y!A by BeautyBlitz, Butter Tart or more recently Merry Christmas.

Hope you like it here.

sunny
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Number of posts : 7942
Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: LuthienT's arrived ...   LuthienT's arrived ... EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 12:26 pm

Hey, LuthienT!

Welcome to the Treehouse. study
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LuthienT's arrived ...   LuthienT's arrived ... EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 12:30 pm

Hey Buttertart. This is great - how many other kewl people are here?
Ok my name is LuthienT - You also may know me as Angel_U or Angel Undercover ( I changed my username for awhile to shake off a troll)
I live in Asia, I'm half British and half Taiwanese. I'm 14, enjoy amusing myself, total bookaholic, literature lover, and music fan. I like a lot of things, and I enjoy discussing things with people. That's me. You want to know any more, write me!
And if you're wondering, LuthienT, or Luthien Tinuviel, was Arwen (from LOTR) 's ancestress. She was, besides Arwen, the only elf to ever forsake immorality to die with her human lover.
And I LOVE these smileys!! pirat
Back to top Go down
BeautyBlitz
Guru
Guru
BeautyBlitz

Dictionary Definition : Rodent - Homo Rodentiensis is a typical LC creature. Always ready to laugh about stupidity, this being has long occupied a special moderator status on the LC. As one of the very few LC creatures who actually can get and keep a partner, she is the object of constant envy. Though madness is not part of the average Rodents characteristics, this particular feature can at times be subject to change, especially when striken by severe sleep deprivation.

PostSubject: Re: LuthienT's arrived ...   LuthienT's arrived ... EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 12:32 pm

Up at the top you should see a link that says Memberlist...click it and you will find

Tourterelle
Kelsey
Solveig
GuardianSaiyoko

and SO many other cool Y!A people.
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

Number of posts : 2387
Dictionary Definition : Laura: Also known as "Solveig", her internet pseudonym, this female specimen of Homo Sapiens founded the Literary Cabinet world. One can spot "Laura," by the fun she has grading papers and drinking coffee, with triple coffee consumption ever since she quit smoking. Like another species, Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous, she enjoys picking at the extreme Twilight fans. This specimen is particularly fond of procrastinating, as most of the other species of the Literary Cabinet Universe are.

PostSubject: Re: LuthienT's arrived ...   LuthienT's arrived ... EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 12:35 pm

Oh, Beauty - as if all the others weren't cool! But she's right, the memberlist should show you who's here.

The count is up to nineteen. Make that twenty, and it's free virtual champagne for all Smile
Back to top Go down
https://literarycabinet.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: LuthienT's arrived ...   LuthienT's arrived ... EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 12:35 pm

Whoa, Magda's here too. This is totally awesome ....
Back to top Go down
BeautyBlitz
Guru
Guru
BeautyBlitz

PostSubject: Re: LuthienT's arrived ...   LuthienT's arrived ... EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 12:36 pm

I just couldn't think of everyone's name off the top of my head. What a Face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LuthienT's arrived ...   LuthienT's arrived ... EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 12:36 pm

Hey Solveig. Thanks for creating this forum. Just a question. Why the elven girl reading on the homepage?
Back to top Go down
BeautyBlitz
Guru
Guru
BeautyBlitz

PostSubject: Re: LuthienT's arrived ...   LuthienT's arrived ... EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 12:37 pm

cuz she's perty!

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LuthienT's arrived ...   LuthienT's arrived ... EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 12:38 pm

Are we allowed to pass on invitations to other people? Cuz I can think of a few people I'd like joining this place ....
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

Dictionary Definition : Laura: Also known as "Solveig", her internet pseudonym, this female specimen of Homo Sapiens founded the Literary Cabinet world. One can spot "Laura," by the fun she has grading papers and drinking coffee, with triple coffee consumption ever since she quit smoking. Like another species, Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous, she enjoys picking at the extreme Twilight fans. This specimen is particularly fond of procrastinating, as most of the other species of the Literary Cabinet Universe are.

PostSubject: Re: LuthienT's arrived ...   LuthienT's arrived ... EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 12:39 pm

More like "cause's she the only literature related image I could find, and I liked the colours" Very Happy

Invite anyone you like, unless they are trolls:D

~Message Edited by BeautyBlitz~
Back to top Go down
BeautyBlitz
Guru
Guru
BeautyBlitz

PostSubject: Re: LuthienT's arrived ...   LuthienT's arrived ... EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 12:39 pm

Yes, that is the whole point of this forum. To gather as many like minded people together to have real conversations and discussions.
Fly at it, we love new people!

king

~Message edited by BeautyBlitz~

Last edited by BeautyBlitz on Sun Dec 07, 2008 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LuthienT's arrived ...   LuthienT's arrived ... EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 12:44 pm

Solveig wrote:
More like "cause's she the only literature related image I could find, and I liked the colours" Very Happy

Invite anyone you like, unless they are in the Twihard crowd Very Happy

Haha, that's pretty funny. I thought it was because you had a partiality to Elven chicks. Smile
That's great. Ever heard of Aki F? I'm sending her an invite.
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

PostSubject: Re: LuthienT's arrived ...   LuthienT's arrived ... EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 1:09 pm

Hooray! The new word-filter works! Smile Thanks, Mariah, for introducing it - everyone, the word with the many minuses in it has just been filtered! cheers
Back to top Go down
BeautyBlitz
Guru
Guru
BeautyBlitz

PostSubject: Re: LuthienT's arrived ...   LuthienT's arrived ... EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 1:11 pm

so THAT'S what happened Exclamation

lol!
Back to top Go down
Medusa
Medusa

Number of posts : 270

PostSubject: Re: LuthienT's arrived ...   LuthienT's arrived ... EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 1:13 pm

Welcome to the Treehouse, LuthienT! alien
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LuthienT's arrived ...   LuthienT's arrived ... EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 1:19 pm

Hi Medusa. I've seen you on Y!A as well. You're cool.
Solveig? What happens if someone posts it? It gets filtered off?
Back to top Go down
Medusa
Medusa

Number of posts : 270

PostSubject: Re: LuthienT's arrived ...   LuthienT's arrived ... EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 1:24 pm

BeautyBlitz wrote:
yup...when you write the word twi.light (without the period) it shows up like this

the-thing-that-must-not-be-named

cool huh? Cool

That's awesome. Good way to keep anyone who might find this site from spamming it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LuthienT's arrived ...   LuthienT's arrived ... EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 1:34 pm

~Content removed by BeautyBlitz~
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

PostSubject: Re: LuthienT's arrived ...   LuthienT's arrived ... EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 4:05 pm

That's the point Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Goldfish
Goldfish

Number of posts : 226

PostSubject: Re: LuthienT's arrived ...   LuthienT's arrived ... EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 4:48 pm

Hi, LuthienT! Welcome to the Treehouse! cheers

I hope we'll be seeing you around!!
Back to top Go down
GuardianSaiyoko
Aspiring newbie
Aspiring newbie
GuardianSaiyoko

Number of posts : 145

PostSubject: Re: LuthienT's arrived ...   LuthienT's arrived ... EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 6:21 pm

Heyla, Luthien, and welcome! I'm GuardianSaiyoko on.. everywhere. I have no other names. Except DragonkynRei very rarely, and Zack, which is my camping name because I have no sane friends.
Back to top Go down
https://home.comcast.net/~dragedatter/
Kelsey
Guru
Guru
Kelsey

Number of posts : 2780
Dictionary Definition : Kelsey-- Frequently called "Kels," this female specimen of Homo Sapiens belongs to the Literary Cabinet universe. Although she is a young member, she has shown her maturity to be above other species, sometimes. "Kelsey" can behave quite crazy in her own right. One of her most noticeable traits is paranoia and knowledge of trolls.

PostSubject: Re: LuthienT's arrived ...   LuthienT's arrived ... EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 9:00 pm

Yay! Laughing Most of the gang's here. We still need to round up a few others. I invited bunches of people and a few of them have come. I keep feeling like I've missed someone.

Anyway, welcome to the Treehouse!
Back to top Go down
GuardianSaiyoko
Aspiring newbie
Aspiring newbie
GuardianSaiyoko

Number of posts : 145

PostSubject: Re: LuthienT's arrived ...   LuthienT's arrived ... EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 9:02 pm

There are a few people, like Iz and Huntress, that I'd have liked to invite but have no way to contact because they've disallowed e-mail on Y!A.
Back to top Go down
https://home.comcast.net/~dragedatter/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LuthienT's arrived ...   LuthienT's arrived ... Empty

Back to top Go down

LuthienT's arrived ...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next