Literary Cabinet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

You're Banished

Go down 
+5
Kaira
Louisa
Zara Mikazuki
Tourterelle
Paul
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Number of posts : 6193
Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.
Registration date : 2008-12-04

You're Banished - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You're Banished   You're Banished - Page 12 EmptyFri May 29, 2009 12:02 am

I banish you for unsuccessfully taking over the Games thread!
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

Number of posts : 3518
Dictionary Definition : Dictionary Definition: Paul-One of the few male LC creatures known to exist, this specimen is one of the eldest in the LC universe. This specimen is known to work long hours but still makes time to commingle with fellow LC denizens. This being has a peculiar sense of humor and has been observed to shun smilies, although this aversion has been lessening as of late.
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: You're Banished   You're Banished - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 3:43 pm

I banish you for making me feel better by saying that 46 is not so old, after all!
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.

PostSubject: Re: You're Banished   You're Banished - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 11:45 pm

I banish you for being the birthday boy today! (That's great, Paul. Razz So don't have a mid-life crisis and friggin' pass out on me, 'kay? Consoling tongue)
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

Dictionary Definition : Dictionary Definition: Paul-One of the few male LC creatures known to exist, this specimen is one of the eldest in the LC universe. This specimen is known to work long hours but still makes time to commingle with fellow LC denizens. This being has a peculiar sense of humor and has been observed to shun smilies, although this aversion has been lessening as of late.

PostSubject: Re: You're Banished   You're Banished - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 11:53 pm

No promises on that passing out bit. Razz faint

I banish you for losing your voice!
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: You're Banished   You're Banished - Page 12 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 12:13 am

I banish you for jinxing it in the Corrupted Wishes game!
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

Number of posts : 4826
Location : The computer of the Biology Research Lab......procrastinating.
Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways

PostSubject: Re: You're Banished   You're Banished - Page 12 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 12:27 am

I banish you for confusing me! What the heck has been going on here in the past 10 days?
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

PostSubject: Re: You're Banished   You're Banished - Page 12 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 12:30 am

I banish you for not keeping up! Razz
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: You're Banished   You're Banished - Page 12 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 12:37 am

I banish you for...uh...not updating her!
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

PostSubject: Re: You're Banished   You're Banished - Page 12 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 12:38 am

I banish you for making this a three-way duel! cheers
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: You're Banished   You're Banished - Page 12 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 12:40 am

I banish you for not knowing that I'm usually here for the showdown! (Well, back in the Philippines anyway)
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

PostSubject: Re: You're Banished   You're Banished - Page 12 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 12:46 am

I banish you because of the time difference you have to deal with now that you're in Canada! (weak, I know Embarassed )
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: You're Banished   You're Banished - Page 12 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 12:55 am

I banish you for not knowing that this is better because I'm nearer to you guys! (Okay, that's a slight lie. It's sort of half-half. I can hardly talk with Monina anymore. Either she's sleeping or I am. You just can't have everything.)
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

PostSubject: Re: You're Banished   You're Banished - Page 12 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 11:04 am

I banish you for essentially being torn between two hemispheres! (I can't imagine that it's easy because one of you has to put in a late night just to talk with the other.)
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: You're Banished   You're Banished - Page 12 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 2:57 pm

I banish you for receiving such awesome birthday gifts!
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

PostSubject: Re: You're Banished   You're Banished - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 4:41 pm

I banish you for having such a busy banner!
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: You're Banished   You're Banished - Page 12 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 12:05 am

I banish you for having a poetic banner!
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

PostSubject: Re: You're Banished   You're Banished - Page 12 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 6:41 pm

I banish you for having, it seems, warmer weather in BC than I am having in RI!
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: You're Banished   You're Banished - Page 12 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 11:52 pm

I banish you for making me wonder on how the hell you knew that!
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

PostSubject: Re: You're Banished   You're Banished - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 12:36 am

I banish you because you apparently forgot you posted this info in the "alone" thread! Razz
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: You're Banished   You're Banished - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 12:41 am

I banish you for questioning my memory because I only pretended to forget so I'd have something to banish you with!
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

PostSubject: Re: You're Banished   You're Banished - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 4:26 pm

I banish you for expecting me to believe that you only pretended to forget! Razz
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: You're Banished   You're Banished - Page 12 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 12:40 am

I banish you for thinking that way and not believing me! tongue
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

PostSubject: Re: You're Banished   You're Banished - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 1:07 pm

I banish you for changing your avatar yet again, to someone named Moe!
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: You're Banished   You're Banished - Page 12 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 12:11 am

I banish you for getting his name wrong; it's not Moe! lol!
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

PostSubject: Re: You're Banished   You're Banished - Page 12 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 12:35 am

I banish you for not telling what his name is, then, if it's not Moe!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You're Banished   You're Banished - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

You're Banished
Page 12 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next