Literary Cabinet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

You're Banished

Go down 
+5
Kaira
Louisa
Zara Mikazuki
Tourterelle
Paul
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage

You're Banished - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You're Banished   You're Banished - Page 14 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 2:43 pm

I banish you for not telling me who your avatar person is!
Back to top Go down
punkrockableprincess15
punkrockableprincess15

Number of posts : 499
Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: You're Banished   You're Banished - Page 14 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 2:45 pm

I banish you for me not knowing you very well...
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Number of posts : 6193
Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: You're Banished   You're Banished - Page 14 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 6:18 pm

I banish you for not contacting me as well! (I know naman that we have our own responsibilities. Crying or Very sad)
Back to top Go down
punkrockableprincess15
punkrockableprincess15

PostSubject: Re: You're Banished   You're Banished - Page 14 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 2:55 am

huhuhu...I banish you for fun.... lol!
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.

PostSubject: Re: You're Banished   You're Banished - Page 14 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 2:56 am

I banish you because I miss you so much!
Back to top Go down
punkrockableprincess15
punkrockableprincess15

PostSubject: Re: You're Banished   You're Banished - Page 14 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 8:35 am

I banish you cause I miss you sooo much too
sniff
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: You're Banished   You're Banished - Page 14 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 4:08 pm

I banish you for prompting me to start watching Trueblood!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You're Banished   You're Banished - Page 14 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 1:33 pm

I banish you for not missing me!
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: You're Banished   You're Banished - Page 14 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 8:21 pm

I banish you for not coming on here as often!
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

Number of posts : 3518
Dictionary Definition : Dictionary Definition: Paul-One of the few male LC creatures known to exist, this specimen is one of the eldest in the LC universe. This specimen is known to work long hours but still makes time to commingle with fellow LC denizens. This being has a peculiar sense of humor and has been observed to shun smilies, although this aversion has been lessening as of late.
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: You're Banished   You're Banished - Page 14 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 7:09 pm

I banish you because I've almost forgotten how to banish, it's been days since I've played these games!
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: You're Banished   You're Banished - Page 14 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 7:16 pm

I banish you for reminding me how old you really are!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You're Banished   You're Banished - Page 14 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 2:08 pm

I banish you for not realizing that I would LOVE to be here, but that my computer will hardly ever be compatible with your website!
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: You're Banished   You're Banished - Page 14 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 7:25 pm

I banish you for having a wonky computer!
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

Dictionary Definition : Dictionary Definition: Paul-One of the few male LC creatures known to exist, this specimen is one of the eldest in the LC universe. This specimen is known to work long hours but still makes time to commingle with fellow LC denizens. This being has a peculiar sense of humor and has been observed to shun smilies, although this aversion has been lessening as of late.

PostSubject: Re: You're Banished   You're Banished - Page 14 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 6:53 pm

I banish you for having a very colorful banner! (Nice!)
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: You're Banished   You're Banished - Page 14 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 7:09 pm

I banish you because we haven't seen each other in a while! (Thanks, Paul, I'm so glad you like it! Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

PostSubject: Re: You're Banished   You're Banished - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 10:52 am

I banish you because this place has screwed up long posts for the both of us!
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: You're Banished   You're Banished - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 5:08 pm

I banish you because I don't quite understand you!
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

PostSubject: Re: You're Banished   You're Banished - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 6:00 pm

I banish you because I mean it screwed up my last Flurg post last night, and you told me something similar happened to you!
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: You're Banished   You're Banished - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 6:50 pm

I banish you for sharing my pain! Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You're Banished   You're Banished - Page 14 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 4:53 pm

I banish you for wishing my brother happy birthday, and forgetting mine!
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: You're Banished   You're Banished - Page 14 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 8:27 pm

I banish you because I didn't greet your...oh my fuck, William is your BROTHER?!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You're Banished   You're Banished - Page 14 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 11:46 am

Don't be so shocked, Lou, it doesn't become your know it all self.
Which reminds me ... I banish you for being a know it all!
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: You're Banished   You're Banished - Page 14 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 9:00 pm

I banish you for being correct about my being a know it all!
Back to top Go down
punkrockableprincess15
punkrockableprincess15

PostSubject: Re: You're Banished   You're Banished - Page 14 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 10:44 am

I banish you for not even communicating w/ me anymore!!! even a bit!!! sniff
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: You're Banished   You're Banished - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 1:08 am

I banish you for being so busy that I can't reach you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You're Banished   You're Banished - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

You're Banished
Page 14 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next