Literary Cabinet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

You're Banished

Go down 
+5
Laura
BeautyBlitz
Zara Mikazuki
Tourterelle
Kelsey
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44  Next
AuthorMessage
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

Number of posts : 4826
Location : The computer of the Biology Research Lab......procrastinating.
Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways
Registration date : 2008-12-04

You're Banished - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You're Banished   You're Banished - Page 40 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 2:17 am

I banish you for almost writing a French erotica with Laura about me and Alexander!
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Number of posts : 7942
Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: You're Banished   You're Banished - Page 40 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 2:01 am

I banish you for flaunting Alexander!
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways

PostSubject: Re: You're Banished   You're Banished - Page 40 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 12:02 am

I banish you for not having a dream man like me *coughAlexandercough*.
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.

PostSubject: Re: You're Banished   You're Banished - Page 40 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 10:10 pm

I banish you for thinking you can force me around! Razz
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: You're Banished   You're Banished - Page 40 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 10:09 pm

I banish you for not carrying out my demands!
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: You're Banished   You're Banished - Page 40 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 9:47 pm

I banish you for expecting such ludicrous things!
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: You're Banished   You're Banished - Page 40 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 9:46 pm

I banish you for not ordering my school district to give me another week off.
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: You're Banished   You're Banished - Page 40 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 9:44 pm

I banish you for being mistaken!

My break doesn't start until this Friday.
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: You're Banished   You're Banished - Page 40 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 9:31 pm

I banish you because your break starts now, while today is my last day! sniff
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: You're Banished   You're Banished - Page 40 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 3:14 pm

I banish you for not remembering you had Spring Break once, too!
Back to top Go down
BeautyBlitz
Guru
Guru
BeautyBlitz

Number of posts : 1882
Dictionary Definition : Rodent - Homo Rodentiensis is a typical LC creature. Always ready to laugh about stupidity, this being has long occupied a special moderator status on the LC. As one of the very few LC creatures who actually can get and keep a partner, she is the object of constant envy. Though madness is not part of the average Rodents characteristics, this particular feature can at times be subject to change, especially when striken by severe sleep deprivation.
Awards : You're Banished - Page 40 1st_place
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: You're Banished   You're Banished - Page 40 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 11:17 am

I banish you for having spring break!
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: You're Banished   You're Banished - Page 40 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 11:10 pm

I banish you for not having Spring Break the same week I do! Razz
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: You're Banished   You're Banished - Page 40 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 11:06 pm

I banish you for making me feel guilty about not being on this forum this past week!
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: You're Banished   You're Banished - Page 40 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 10:44 pm

I banish you for aiding in the forum's abandonment this week!
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: You're Banished   You're Banished - Page 40 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 10:43 pm

I banish you for thinking that I'm the dominatrix, "La Bondira con La Latiga" 24-7!
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: You're Banished   You're Banished - Page 40 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 10:38 pm

I banish you for not donning your dominatrix costume! Razz
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: You're Banished   You're Banished - Page 40 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 10:17 pm

I banish you for....hmm....using green as your font color in the chatbox?
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Guru
Guru
Kelsey

Number of posts : 2780
Dictionary Definition : Kelsey-- Frequently called "Kels," this female specimen of Homo Sapiens belongs to the Literary Cabinet universe. Although she is a young member, she has shown her maturity to be above other species, sometimes. "Kelsey" can behave quite crazy in her own right. One of her most noticeable traits is paranoia and knowledge of trolls.

PostSubject: Re: You're Banished   You're Banished - Page 40 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 10:12 pm

I banish you for not knowing that the only rule is that you have to banish the person above you for something!
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: You're Banished   You're Banished - Page 40 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 10:09 pm

I banish you for confusing me!
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Guru
Guru
Kelsey

Dictionary Definition : Kelsey-- Frequently called "Kels," this female specimen of Homo Sapiens belongs to the Literary Cabinet universe. Although she is a young member, she has shown her maturity to be above other species, sometimes. "Kelsey" can behave quite crazy in her own right. One of her most noticeable traits is paranoia and knowledge of trolls.

PostSubject: Re: You're Banished   You're Banished - Page 40 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 10:06 pm

I banish you for thinking there are rules!
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: You're Banished   You're Banished - Page 40 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 9:59 pm

I banish you for insisting that I follow the rules!
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Guru
Guru
Kelsey

PostSubject: Re: You're Banished   You're Banished - Page 40 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 9:58 pm

I banish you for not realizing that that's the point of the game!
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: You're Banished   You're Banished - Page 40 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 9:56 pm

I banish you for making me think of something to banish you for!
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Guru
Guru
Kelsey

PostSubject: Re: You're Banished   You're Banished - Page 40 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 9:55 pm

I banish you for not being able to think of anything good to banish me for!
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: You're Banished   You're Banished - Page 40 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 9:52 pm

I banish you for....uh....because I feel like it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You're Banished   You're Banished - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

You're Banished
Page 40 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44  Next