Literary Cabinet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

You're Banished

Go down 
+5
Laura
BeautyBlitz
Zara Mikazuki
Tourterelle
Kelsey
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44
AuthorMessage
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Number of posts : 7942
Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.
Registration date : 2008-12-03

You're Banished - Page 44 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You're Banished   You're Banished - Page 44 EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 11:12 pm

I banish you for your height! lol!
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Guru
Guru
Kelsey

Number of posts : 2780
Dictionary Definition : Kelsey-- Frequently called "Kels," this female specimen of Homo Sapiens belongs to the Literary Cabinet universe. Although she is a young member, she has shown her maturity to be above other species, sometimes. "Kelsey" can behave quite crazy in her own right. One of her most noticeable traits is paranoia and knowledge of trolls.

PostSubject: Re: You're Banished   You're Banished - Page 44 EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 11:11 pm

I banish you for your Napoleon Dynamite non-obsession!
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.

PostSubject: Re: You're Banished   You're Banished - Page 44 EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 11:08 pm

I banish you for your Napoleon Dynamite obsession!
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Guru
Guru
Kelsey

Dictionary Definition : Kelsey-- Frequently called "Kels," this female specimen of Homo Sapiens belongs to the Literary Cabinet universe. Although she is a young member, she has shown her maturity to be above other species, sometimes. "Kelsey" can behave quite crazy in her own right. One of her most noticeable traits is paranoia and knowledge of trolls.

PostSubject: Re: You're Banished   You're Banished - Page 44 EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 11:06 pm

I banish you for not having read Gone with the Wind YET!
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: You're Banished   You're Banished - Page 44 EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 11:04 pm

I banish you for not suffering through Emma WITH me!
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Guru
Guru
Kelsey

PostSubject: Re: You're Banished   You're Banished - Page 44 EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 11:03 pm

lol! Yeah you do!

I banish you for being able to suffer through Emma!
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: You're Banished   You're Banished - Page 44 EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 11:01 pm

I banish you for being able to tell the difference between the Knightley brothers!
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Guru
Guru
Kelsey

PostSubject: Re: You're Banished   You're Banished - Page 44 EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 11:00 pm

I banish you for having my middle name (spelled differently) as your first!
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: You're Banished   You're Banished - Page 44 EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 10:19 pm

I banish you for having a name that's spelling correctly!

*jealous stare*
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Guru
Guru
Kelsey

PostSubject: Re: You're Banished   You're Banished - Page 44 EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 10:17 pm

I banish you for exposing that I love Johnny Depp!
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: You're Banished   You're Banished - Page 44 EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 10:03 pm

I banish you for also loving Johnny Depp. Razz
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Guru
Guru
Kelsey

PostSubject: You're Banished   You're Banished - Page 44 EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 9:56 pm

I stole this game from another forum, so if you all don't play it's not going to hurt my feelings (Coincidentally, there was a guy named Paul over there. It was a gaming forum, and they seemed cool. They had neat level titles and smileys, but that's not important.) Pretty much all you do is "banish" the person above you for whatever reason. It could be insulting (all in good fun, of course) or complimentary. Like, you could banish me for being awesome. *hint* Just say "Banished for being awesome"
Hopefully this will be fun. Who's going to banish me?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You're Banished   You're Banished - Page 44 Empty

Back to top Go down

You're Banished
Page 44 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44